Be me

>be me
>obese and no self-esteem from childhood
>never have confidence to approach girls
>in college now
>gradually become comfortable around women because of environment and shit but never view anyone as more than a friend
>find a girl from the same year who literally my female version with same interests
>she is the first one to initiate conversations (though we were in the same class we started talking only after 4 years because I'm such an introvert)
>become close, looks like she likes me and I start liking her
>friends also think she likes me
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>See her taking walks with another guy often and get confused
>Eventually gather courage to confess to her over text
>She replies "user, I never saw you as more than a friend and this will not change things between us."
>Mfw my self esteem reached an all time low.
>Mfw the only girl I genuinely fell in "love" with rejected me in without second thought.
>Mfw I she tells me after a few months that she is in love with the other guy she was taking walks with.

But we three are good friends, so I am not really angry with either of them.

>Also, it was during my finals and I ended up flunking a subject for the first time because of this.

Story doesn't end here Sup Forums. Just suffered a much worse rejection. Will update if enough Sup Forumsrothers are interested!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x6LovY_DdEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you have my attention

You got me hooked. Keep it going

moar pls

Drop the weight and your rejection issues are solved, because fat guys equal nothing more than just 'friends' to girls. You only have yourself to blame.

go on...

>waaah even the obese girl didn't want me
Did I miss anything?

post pics of her

I'm sorry OP, but go on

youtu.be/x6LovY_DdEE

Even fat girls want thin guys or well built guys. No being fat isn't well built. OP drop the weight. No one here is going to feel sorry for you.

speak for yourself faggot

I'm not fat, so never had this issue.

You guys just need a slap in the face and further motivation to not be fat. Seriously, stop being fat.

not fat either, but there may be a lurker in here who might feel sorry for him. such as this faggot
or this one

yes i pity him and i want to know more about his story. so what.

OP here. Second part.

>be me
>Getting over rejection. Depressed as fuck.
>Become very close with one of my friends who is a girl.
>This friend and I eventually become super close with each other and over a year become, like, the best friends.
>I know she likes a (ex)bf she had years ago who is now her good friend.
>Vacation time and we are away from our homes and we're both in the same city. We start hanging out, dinner, etc.,
>Her ex is also in the same city and they also plan to hang out.
>She talks about him and her feelings for him more often and I realize i have actually started liking her as more than just a friend.
>Decide not to say and ruin the friendship. Still send occasional hints such as being upset when she talks about him, etc.,
>The day before she is about to meet him (I'm sending very strong signals to her by now) she says "I'm not sure if I still like him"
>Mfw I think my hints worked and maybe she started liking me.
>But I tell her to hang out with him anyway to make sure.
>She comes back and says "user, I think I'm still in love with him"
>feelsbadman.jpg
>Decide to get over her but become more and more depressed because by now she is the only person who i like talking to and who makes me happy.
>Several things happen and I decide that I can't hold it within anymore.
>Take her to a nice restaurant. Confess to her right before I leave her in her place.
>"user, no way! I never see friends as more than that. I saw you as a friend and there is no chance of me dating any friend of mine"
>Expected reply. Get over it soon since I know she likes someone else anyway.

To be continued

OP again. Third part.

Months pass by, college starts and we're still very close friends.

>One fine morning, I sit near her in class as usual.
>Mfw I find out she is on tinder swiping randos.
>Get depressed at the thought that "She can date random assholes but not me who she been so close with".
>She understands I'm sad and confront me about it and I eventually tell her the reason.
>"user, I just like looking at their bios. They're funny. I am still in love with my ex-"
>Mood gets better.
>AGAIN
>Mfw she accidentally tells me she matched with guys on tinder.
>Same conversation happens again.
>"user, that was some stupid and immature guy. I regret using this app"
>Decide to not care anymore and ignore.
>Another fine morning, sitting near her.
>Randomly look at her.
>Mfw I see her texting some guy on tinder with smileys and shit.
>Mfw I realize she texting a random guy who she has not even met before sitting the first thing in the morning.
>I walk out of class for some air.
>Mfw I come back to her using my mobile data (Hotspot) to stalk that guy on Facebook.
>Killme.jpg

To be continued

Kel, thinking a girl being friendly with you and enjoying your company means she likes you.
Your first mistake was placing het on a pedestal to begin with. Because you have such a lack of confidence and have zero confidence with women, of course you immediately fell for the first girl to show you kindness.

You got rejected because of your own expectations and misreading signals. It's nice you hold no grudge against anyone though because that's always the worst part about rejection. Guilting someone for not liking you back....

Don't be afraid man.

OP again. Fourth part.

>Inevitably, the conversation happens again and this time I completely break down about how much this hurt me.
>Ask her openly if it was my looks.
>She asks "Did you really think I'll like someone for their looks?"
>Tries to explain herself again. I feel bad since I still love her and don't want her to feel bad or make her feel the need to explain her actions to me.
>But I'm way too hurt and emotionally tired now. Tell her "I'm sorry but this hurts me too much. I don't think we can be friends anymore. Sorry again, this is all my fault."
>Mfw she her only reply is "Okay"
So, this is how I realized no matter how much someone understands and supports you emotionally. No matter how much you understand and support the other person emotionally. No matter how much time you spend with the other person. The only thing that matters in the end is how you look.

Hitting the gym and dieting as much as I can now. But still can't help but feel dead inside.
>A girl (who a lot of people seem to find very attractive) just started conversation with me (I have always felt that she was interested in me) and we ended up making plans to travel together.

>but mfw even after one of the popular girls in college made plans to go out with me can't cheer me up.
>Mfw I said "We'll go" to her but didn't feel a slightest bit of emotion inside.

I now understand what it really feels like to be dead inside. Here is to hoping that my dieting and gym training will actually reduce my weight. I have already tried and failed multiple times throughout my life.

>t. betavirgin

why would anyone want to be with a whiny entitled narcissist. Stop looking at any women who's dumb enough to get close to you as a romantic target.

Go to the fucking gym and get some decent hobbies you self loathing faggot

>Narcissistic
What?
>get some hobbies.
From origami to reading books to travelling. I do everything and I have lots of hobbies.
I do accept your "gym" point and "stopping the self-loathing" point.

this

basically OP, all your stories are the same. There is a girl that you know don't like you back, but you still orbits her and worship her vageen nevertheless even tho she openly flirts with random Chads on Tinder and clearly made you understand you will never get that pussy.

This has to be one of the most beta stories I have ever read. Grow up OP come on

>So, this is how I realized no matter how much someone understands and supports you emotionally. No matter how much you understand and support the other person emotionally. No matter how much time you spend with the other person. The only thing that matters in the end is how you look.
This has the be the most stupid beta virgin shit I have ever read, are you even 18 OP ? I'm not sure at that point

I want to sympathize with you but you sound like a guy who acts like a jealous, possessive boyfriend without being a boyfriend.... why are you looking at her phone and tinder? It's not your business who she dates.
"Every guy is an asshole but me, she won't go for the good guy who's been here the whole time for her!"
Quit putting expectations on your female friends. No one is obligated to date you no matter how much they talk to you or how close you are.
You only end up hurting yourself and losing a friendship.

I never wanted anyone to feel sorry for me. Just shared it here so that I can get some pep talk and insight into my actions.

Thank you, user :)

Oh no, she wasn't obese. By "female version", I meant the mental and emotional characteristics. We had same interests, same reaction to events (meaning, our worldview was the same)...

I didn't check her phone like a "creep" she sits next to me and texts without minding. We are too close, we don't mind when we look or touch each other's phones

I never said I still like her. I did keep her on a pedestal before all this shit went down but now I'm getting over her.

>But I'm way too hurt and emotionally tired now. Tell her "I'm sorry but this hurts me too much. I don't think we can be friends anymore. Sorry again, this is all my fault."
>Sorry again, this is all my fault.

>Apologising for leaving her orbit

was for

Also, OP again. I never said I hate her for doing this, I completely respect her autonomy and decisions. I'm not being the friendzoned neckbeard. I am just hurt inside, that's all.

Quit falling for every girl who's nice to you or expecting them to be in love with you too. Loving someone is NOT the same as being in love.
Don't guilt someome for NOT reciprocating your feelings. That's completely unfair to make them feel like it's their fault for YOUR pain when the entire time the signs were there that it wasn't going anywhere.

Quit worrying about your weight and looks. That's extremely Beta of you and it's a turn off. If you have good hygiene and dress relatively nice, you'll be fine (no pit stains, B.O., greasy hair, etc.). Leave the worrying of looks to the girls.
Keep your head up. No one likes someone who wallows in self pity. It's a drag.

I apologized for ruining the friendship. But later, after her "Okay", realized the friendship meant fuck all.

But if you know she uses tinder, why torture yourself watching as she uses it and ask questions? And Facebook stalk one of the users?
It doesn't matter if she doesn't mind. YOU mind her using it. Why willingly cause yourself pain by looking?

I guilt tripped neither the first nor the second girl. I even told both of them that "You never sent me any signals. I just fell for you and maybe I misinterpreted some of your normal gestures."

As I said, I didn't purposely stalk her. I accidentally looked at her screen since we sit close to each other and are talking with each other constantly.

Go here user, this guy is great

OP here. I am unable to view the post you replied to.

Ohh lemme post some of it here then

It part

>Set Alarm for 8 AM
>Get up (I know it´s hard the first time but
>fucking do it
>Make bed (Important !!)
>Basic Hygiene (Get haircut if necessary)
>Shave (Important !!)
>Eat breakfast (Healthy)
>If you don have healty stuff at your place
>Go shopping
>Work out for at least 20 min.
>Increased heartrate increases dopamin
>production ... dopamin ---> Happiness
>Complete that task you wanted to do for
>weeks
>Complete Basic tasks (Dishes, Laundry,...

Hey, I can see it now! Thank you! I will check it out!

You're a pathetic fat sack of shit that assumes kindness and friendship means chicks want to ride your shriveled micropenis. Grow up, stop being a sad bitch and move forward

Glad I can help friend, good luck!

P.s. the more you do this, the easier it will be

Wtf! Stop assuming that I am a hatred seething neckbeard. I know they didn't like me and I'm not angry at them. I'm hurting inside and that doesn't mean I blame them for it.

Try again, fatso, then again and once more after that. After that, insist even more.
> How i stopped smoking two packs a day.

You literally "fall in love" with the girls that act like friends, and project your own horniness onto them. Not being liked is normal. Most people aren't liked by most other people. Boohoo. Find someone compatible instead of latching onto people and making them uncomfortable.

pooped my pants a little bit, I'm gonna jerk off to this post now

Again, why are you assuming that I made them feel uncomfortable? I am still very good friends with the first girl (without any complications) and after I deal with my emotions I'll go back to being good friends with the second one too!!

>find her twin soul
>don't even try to be her bf

Just kys fatty
If you know what love is you will get in shape to get her love

You cant wait in this world to someone who loves you

Years alone because of fat and now you get cucked for the same thing

You are so lasy motherfucker that you dont care about the only girl who probably will love you

Nah, I'm going to get in shape but not for her. I'm friends with her now and mostly indifferent towards her, I don't think I can feel anything towards her again.

Trying too hard to make op into a bad guy, so much salt about a dude just being open, but I guess that's what happens when you vent to a board of fucking spergs.

It's okay, user. I did expect this here but this also seemed to be the only place where I can get some truth reminded to myself without any sugarcoating. I appreciate the kind replies anyway!