Does anyone else remember this show?

Does anyone else remember this show?

Bruce Campbell is overrated

No he's not

I think he is. he has almost a Bill Murray type of undeserved following. hurr durr I'm friends with Sam Raimi and starred in his shitty movie back in the 80s

Well your a nigger your thoughts don't matter

Was one of my favorite shows on USA, along with Psych and Monk.

Monks pretty cool

Hell yeah I remember. It was awesome in every way

>You're*

Also it was a pretty good show to start. Stop being a faggot.

I liked the first couple seasons. Just wished the female lead wasn't a tarp stretched over a skeleton.

yes i do, and its awesome!

Psych is easily one of my favorite shows in general.

I remember liking it and I remember them overplaying the heck out of a stupid joke about yogurt

>spy guy, we'll find out what's going on with the thing
>but first do this sidequest
>see, this sidequest is easy as fuck because I'm a spy guy with a handbook on how to do literally anything
>oh ho ho you thought you'd find out so easily?
>first do this other, actual sidequest, then I'll tell you but for realzies

Currently rewatching it atm

when you're bumping a Burn Notice thread, the key is to act fast. If you hesitate, it's possible to get slid right off the board. Trying to come up with a proper Westen how-to is difficult, but it's even worse when you're facing 404 over a new trap thread

it's smart to check for errors, but it's the pace that might end up keeping you alive... which in this line of work is a good thing
if you can capture the rhythm of the speech without resorting to greentext, even better

I miss it

>"when you're trying to fuck a literal skeleton wrapped in leather, there's a lot of no-go positions

>missionary seems like an option... until you get the bill from the orthopedic surgeon

>her on top would look like the only logical choice, but to a trained operative, rest is just as important as staying alert, and the specter of that face cackling with pleasure burned into your memory equals a lot of sleepless nights

>instead of wasting time going through the whole kama-sutra, eliminate the threat entirely and stick with reverse-cowgirl"

Top kek

Yes the plot was too short.
They found the notice was burned in the first episode so there was no reason to make episode 2.

I remember, watched almost everything, in the beginning the spy stuff was cool, after a while the super lame storylines, plotholes, lame monotone acting of leading guy actor etc starts to annoy.