What's everyone on up to tonight?

What's everyone on up to tonight?

I smoked some meth and some bumps of coke. Now drinking my last bit of whiskey.

I'm sick, can't sleep. Sore throat. No meth, no coke. Called out of work tomorrow though.

Laying in bed contemplating downloading tinder again even though its only been a couple days since I broke up with my gf. Life has been pretty gloomy these past couple days

I got work tomorrow. Well orientation for work. I wish I had more meth. Finished it all with a friend.

Nice quads.

Fuck bitches
Get money

God damn, that sounds absolutely horrible. I hope you're ok user.

I finished work a couple hours ago and currently debating what to eat for dinner.

3:26
been here for 2 hours
no longer feel tired
no longer smell burning plastic
still can't sleep

Did you do the coke bumps with your meth dealer?

coke and booze. always a potent combo gotta work in six hours. oh well

Nope. With girlfriend and friends. I don't know if if I should take some Xanax or stay up. I got to be up by 7am

Huh; lucky 7s no less. Clearly this is a sign from the universe. Going to get all these goddamn pictures of the ex-gf off my phone tomorrow

Nice. My friends had coke. I had just a bit of shards and finished them today.

why do meth when you can just take acid

the end of the bag is always a huge bummer. Starting to get sick of the comedown from coke

What's meth like?

I'm probably going to end up trying meth or coke very soon.

I ran out of acid. I need to get more. Hopefully soon. I usually microdosed. But meth all I got right now. Or had.

try coke. but try to get purer stuff. knocks your fucking head off. also be drunk and have access to cigarettes

I'm drinking whiskey with some boost and mineral water. I have some weed waiting.

Man I love working in the evening. I'll wait till it's 8 to get some deluxe breakfast and McDonalds.

Be careful with that combination man, the comedown is one the shittiest comedowns I've ever experienced.

All I can say is Coke is fun. Meth is well awesome. For me at least. It's like a better high than coke imo but of course be careful. Don't go full retard and waste life on either drugs. Luckily I get mine cheap or practically free sometimes.

acids probz my fav, smacks good tho nothing better then having a ciggy on a heavy hit of herion

drank 1/3 of a 750ml of whiskey
smoked some rez
chlllin

>Jim Beam Red Stag

toothache no drugs, tho once long time ago i had my wisdom teeth fucking me up and the only way i was able to relieve the pain was with speed

I've tried pure coke from the darknets and even crack but meth beats them in my experience.

Yeah. LSD and psychedelics number one for me too but damn tolerance is a bitch and ran out of tabs yesterday.

coke is only fun if you're naturally impulsive and easy to fuck up, aka a woman.

Just took a 0.07g dab of an indica dominant green crack shatter

I wish I could smoke weed again. Currently can't due to where I am staying. Living with gf and her Grandma so smelly and risky. Got to go for a walk just to smoke a joint or buy a new pipe since my last one broke.

basd always get me fuckered

2/2

Finishing my last bit of whiskey. Got some Xanax but I don't think good idea. Got to get up or stay up early

.07 lmfao

So.. you can't smoke weed but you can smoke meth? That's weird

Getting drunk on a work night again. Fucking withdrawals hit me just after lunch today at work which sucked. Woke up still drunk this morning and felt great until then. Gonna have to get a handle on this shit.

Listening to butthole surfers, doing shrooms, chilling

Do it. The purge is a vital step.

codien and cannabis, pretty good evening

A second shift sleep schedule. i get home at midnight or later. so my whole day is shifted forward like 6 hours from an normal work day

^.

I bought an ounce of wax last week, some good shit. Been killing myself with a nectar collector and rig daily.

Have some almost uncut lines of coke next to me, bought a couple grams tonight bc my man who has the quap isn't good until tomorrow.

*Grams of weed

I hate running out of drugs while on other drugs

I'll probably just move them all to a folder on my laptop to be buried away like some sort of time capsule. But its hard to not think about a girl when you have to scroll past pictures of her tits cause of being a phonefag

The shitty thing about that is that even if u get sober, you will still feel like shit. It might takes about 4-5 days but your dark thoughts will still remains.

you think it's ok to mix all that

why, work?

Oh I'm not getting sober. Tried that shit multiple times over the last ten or so years and it never sticks. I like to pop bottles too much. I just need to get disciplined.

>inb4 "an alcoholic can never into moderation"

I have before. It just escalates because I lose discipline and vigilance. Need to go back to counting drinks and rationing.

Meth has a different smell that apparently is not as specific as weed smell. Also I would smoke but my weed pipe broke and only got my oil burner pipe

Probably not.

>codeine

Opiates are my jam. Cold water extracting codeine from panadeine forte when I can't get my hands on some oxy is a lifesaver.

Got a new job

Doing what?

Shitty graveyard food industry shit.

OxyContin, endone, codeine, Valium and a couple of other benzos

Nothing you degenerate because I don't take drugs then visit an internet forum

Well then you're missing out.

how do you casually do coke and meth?

aren't you addicted?

>dude drugs lmao xd
underages please leave this site

I don't think so. I mean I ain't sucking dick or doing shit like stealing. I just work and pay for my drugs. I don't splurge either. I'm thankful it's cheap and good where I am.

I'm by the Mexican border by the way.

>Wednesday
>Meth and coke
>Not addicted

it's bad 4 u

Don't you think I know what I'm doing?

1500mg dph

I'm unable to sleep. Between niggers, wetbacks, mudslimes, queers, pervs and millennials, this country is just fucked in the ass.

>he bought into the addiction meme

Nah.

You think you know what you're doing, you're probably less than 25 years old. That shit is going to fuck your brain so much and when you can't get your dose, the comedown is going to be so bad you're going to wish you were dead.

But hey, you do you.

You know what's even worse? Racists pieces of shit like you.

Did you have a plan A?

Going to sleep but GF and friends wanted to go out so went.

I am less than 25 (23) but fuck it. I like a slow suicide

you're all fucking retarded for doing meth. have fun losing all relationships and fucking up whats left of your shit life. fuckwits

Ok. This is Sup Forums after all.

If it's a slow suicide you're after you could take up tobacco smoking like I did.

At least if i run out of cash the worst withdrawl can do to me is make me an angry cunt. Then again, drugs would be more fun than mundane nicotine.

Tobacco is nice but ran out already

I'm like that but I decided to change that shit to something that it's legal and with a less monstrous comedown. Like whiskey with boost and weed lol.

You should replace that habit while you still can with something that will less likely get you killed by a Mexican gang. Just saying.

Hows is meth any different to any other amphetamine? Why are they OK but meth isn't?

Had I stayed up all night I would feel completely justified drinking right now
But I fell asleep early last night and so it feels wrong.

Weed it Is!

See

Post nudes

I ain't seein' shit, nigga.

And who the flying fuck said that they were ok?

I'm on a shit ton of homework, life kicking my as, and empty pockets and bank account. I just got my statement from my community college. Just kill me. I think I'm having a bad trip.

Drinking cheap (but alright) whisky, browsing Sup Forums and listening to music.

>Clan MacGregor
Pretty meh, acceptable with coke and ice.
You drinking it neat?

>You drinking it neat?
Yep, can't be arsed to buy coke, don't like it anyways. Had like half the bottle now, tastes better and better.

opana drip got me geekin

Had thundering sex with my wife a few hours ago, drove her to the airport (she's going to see her mom in the hospital) and will be gone for a few days with her family.
So I'm all stocked up on booze, video games, blu rays and junk food.
My first day alone for probably 3 years.

lol this

I used to smoke meth at my grandmas house and I would box the room down the hall from her room and never once did she mention anything about a smell or smoke.
But everytime I just toke a little bowl of weed she would be all "it smells like fucking marijuana here I don't want my place reeking of that nasty shit"

I meant for your career.

Are you worried about interactions between your GF and her "friends"?

>she's going to see her mom in the hospital

For how many days user?

Any old flames in the same city as her mom?

Just finished smoking, and now I'm bored as fuck. Just browsing Sup Forums for some shit quality entertainment.

What the fuck is there to do on the internet other than browse 4chins?

I've been an amphetamine addict for three years; manipulated a doctor into a script.

They ruined my life and I'm stupid now.

I know what you are getting at. And no, tiny town with less than 100 people and I know for a fact she hates every single person there after an incident in her youth.
And she'll be living with her sisters for 2 days.

>What the fuck is there to do on the internet other than browse 4chins?
Troll 9gag, start fights in the comment section on Youtube.

I'm glad you "know what I am getting at"

But I'm infinitely more glad you've nothing to worry about!

Have a turducken great time user!

You lucky bugger :)

>Have a turducken great time user!
You to mate!

*too