Hello manfags. I just attempted to start a thread on Sup Forums and got this: Posting from your ISP, IP range...

Hello manfags. I just attempted to start a thread on Sup Forums and got this: Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse. Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this block.
Have I taken the shitposting too far or does Moot 2.0 need a new pair of shoes?

Stfu

Paypal me money [email protected]

They banned everybody posting with a phone from a lot of boards unless you're on Wifi so the mods can have full power to ban people and keep them banned. Now you know and knowing is half the battle. Lucky it doesn't effect Sup Forums.

Don't listen to him. Youre ducked they tracked your IP through the virmfairwall.

I told the user what's going on because I seen that you were being a dick. So because of you being so rude and not even in a funny way is the reason I spoon fed the guy. Good job for helping OP user.

there are blanket bans if you are behind a proxy or location changer which is why that message appears, if you use tor browser for example

Ok white knight to the rescue

You're not correct. Try posting on a mobile device on a board like Sup Forums without using Wifi. They banned mobile users that aren't using wifi so they can keep people who break the rules banned.

For example. Aka that's what he's using

90% of what's in this thread is bullshit. I had this for a good week or so. Never used tor or mobile data to browse Sup Forums. It's just a shitty glitch. I'm in New Zealand if you need reference.

Hey reject if you're not using mobile this problem won't effect you so you don't know what you're talking about.

No listen they tracked you through your vpn their cumming for you

Turkey got rangebanned from Sup Forums

hmmm
maybe you should click on that [More Info] link

Your internet contract is probably dynamic and some of your range is banned. Quit your connection, wait two minutes and re-connect.

#fucked

The entire world is rangebanned from specific boards if you're using mobile without wifi. If you get onto wifi you'll be able to post just fine but they did that so if you break the rules the mods can ban you and you can't change your IP and avoid the ban like you used to. So basically it just gave the kinds more power so people can't speak their mind about things without fear of being banned.

Oh, but I do. I tried both wifi and data yet neither worked. I didn't see any nzg threads for that week too which is call for suspicion.

No you're completely wrong.

This is the answer.
If you don't believe it try posting on Sup Forums from your mobile with Wifi turned off and you'll see.

I just did and it worked fine...

You probably actually got banned then if you can't even post on Wifi.

Nope wrong. Just delete system 32 in your system files

>No you're completely wrong.
But i did have the exact issue at some point and fixed it through re-connecting. Go figure.

this is the only logical response

No you didn't. Post a picture in a thread on Sup Forums with the file name showing and type "I love this anime" because I guarantee you can't.

Strange.

Sendme money bitch

No you're wrong because while I'm sure at some point everybody accidentally gets banned but this is different this time. All mobileposter are rangebanned from Sup Forums and some other popular boards unless on wifi or using a pass. This isn't a glitch.

OP here. I was doing none of those things. I do tend to shit on religion just a wee bit, and my thread was on that subject. Maybe a christfag mod wet his pants when he saw my latest offering?

Are you offering money.? PayPal me please [email protected]

Are you using a mobile device?

I was using wifi

no

I'm offering you used undies WITH skiddies. Post address at once.

Ok then.

If that's the case you probably actually got banned. The mods can ban people from boards a lot more easy now that it's a impossible for mobile users to change their IP on certain boards. The mods get more power and you better believe they'll abuse it. That's why I won't buy a pass because I know the second I say something they don't agree with they'll pocket my money and say screw my pass.

Pretty soon it'll be so strict here that Reddit will be the place to go if you want to talk about subjects with freedom. The new system for mobile users is basically requiring them to register to post on popular boards.

Ok, cheers mate. Interesting that I would get banned on a board like Sup Forums with all of the filth and hatred and kys there.