Listen up there is a mod that is abusing his power and completely trying to remove fluffy threads by banning everyone...

listen up there is a mod that is abusing his power and completely trying to remove fluffy threads by banning everyone in the threads then removing the thread im 95% sure this is a abuse of power and the mod needs to be dealt with if a mods sees this before it gets banned please try to find out who it is and get them fired if the mod that does the banning is seeing this i have a few things to say
1) is your life that sad were you have to push around people you have never met for posting something you done like because if so you are no better than a feminist
2) i will come back if you ban me the truth will be heard even if i have to post on twitter Facebook Instagram and what other fucking forum i will even go as low as tumblr if i have to dont test me you butthurt fag

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes i know there is spelling errors blame the phone and autocorrect

You sound like the one with the sad life here man. All the same, I don't agree with mods abusing their power but I'm sure these threads in question are gay as fuck.

I completely agree. Mods should only be removing stuff that actually infracts the rules, however crying about the removal of a thread where fictional animal gore is encouraged is pathetic. Get a fucking life, OP.

Exactly. But all the same, I wouldn't like a mod deleting my threads if they don't break the rules. OP said he would take to social media to call the guy out? Wtf is that lol he's gonna announce to everyone on his friends list that he's butt hurt about some guy he doesn't know deleting his cartoon animal gore thread? Kek

it is like strong alcohol you need a acquired taste for it but it is in all good fun with a way to troll /mlp/ with drawn cartoon horses and killing them
people like to bitch about them becuase it is bad becuase it is cartoon animals that talkpeople like you probably pose in rekt threads or gore threads so im calling you a hypocrite

You have to be underage, kid. Everything you type is a run-on sentence and you seem edgy as fuck. Hit the treadmill.

people get mad with cartoon animal gore yet you can make a gore thread with real dead people and no one gives a shit

i hate punctuation so i dont do it simple

What a good way to get your point across. I'm sure everyone will listen to your opinions and not disregard you for having the intelligence and effort of a child. Go back to jerking off to horse guts.

>im 95% sure this is a abuse of power
Sup Forums.org/rules
Sup Forums - Random
ZOMG NONE!!!1*
Global rules 1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 are enforced.
Note: "ZOMG NONE!!!1" applies to moderators as well.

Read the fucking rules. Mods can ban you from Sup Forums or remove threads for literally whatever the fuck they feel like.

post on 8 chan then faggot

oh look, how serendipitous

the solution so nice they 8'd it twice

Guess how I got these scars?

By telling the mods to Fucking remove the furry and loli threads already. Yeah fuckers. Dieeee

shut up cuck

Technically, a rule violation.
>Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
If you ban this, mods, give us the bantext. I want to see it.

Man, you really are complaining on Sup Forums about a mod that deletes fluffy threads? We're better this way, thanks

Cry more the fluffy threads are disgusting you need a life bro

Nice ip user hope its a decryp

>butthurt fag
Aren't you butthurt about the removal of fluffy threads?

That was pretty funny

i have no words

Did...you just show your IP on Sup Forums?

Thank Christ. I miss the days of wt snacks swinging the banhammer for any arbitrary reason. Maybe now this place can start to evolve from edgy tween haven back to the proper asshole of the internet

whut r teh 7 proxies im behind

What are you gonna do? Spend fucktons of effort to ddos some random guy? Oh no, his internet will be shitty for a few hours! How will he live?
Or maybe you'll find the general region he lives in. How spooky.

Fucking retards don't even know what an ip address is or how little it means. Because of how most providers handle things, he might not even have the same ip as a couple days ago.

3edgy5me

You must be new here.

I reported every banana in a ylyl thread and that's what I got

all these free ips

Mods have always been fags

They used to provide some decent lulz though

Sup Forums needs cleaning up anyways. The less shitty threads there are the better.

>>>Sup Forumsrules/2
>Global rules 1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 are enforced.
>15
>>>/global/rules/15
>All pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on /mlp/.

HHUUURRUMPHH
DONT TEK ME FLURFY FREDS
HHHUURRUMPHHH

Shut up faggot.

You mentally ill children have your own board to jack off to cartoon horses. Fucking sickos. Go to /mlp/ you virgin.

>bans fluff fags
>allows rampant cuck/tranny/pedo faggotry to run rampantly
why would he do this?