I found something metallic in my weed. What is this?

I found something metallic in my weed. What is this?

Part of your grinder, like it wasn't cleaned up after milling and it fell off.

It's like flakes of metal

Its how your dealer rips you off

is not good

try to pick it out with tweezers and if you can't, only smoke it through some sort of water pipe so it gets filtered out somewhat. smoking metal is still probably not good for you but whatever

It hasn't been ground. It's just at the bottom of the bag.

lead to make the bag heavier. don't smoke it that's really fucking dangerous & buy your weed somewhere else.

What do lead flakes look like?

not that

Definitely lead for making it heavier and ripping you off

If it's lead you will be able to cut it with scissors easily. Could be a bit of your grinder broke and fell into the mix. Or it's lead.

If it is, your guys a scum bag.

user, stop using that drug dealer. If you buy weed and you get something other than weed with your weed, than that means something is probably wrong. Metal filings are often added to bags to make them heavier.

Solid advice / 10. If it turns out to be lead never buy off him again, lead poisoning is not joking matter.

looks like diamonds...the hardest metal in the world

where is this sort of shit happening?

Oh I thought you meant the shiny bits in the weed that now sorta look like reflections off the bottom of the bowl.

Is it magnetic?
Lead is grey, not black.

Crystallized nigger poop. You're a rich, rich man...with AIDS.

People talking about weight, do your dealers weigh it out in front of you? I guess we're spoiled in a legal state where we can buy some, they hand us a bag of great looking weed, and if we decide to weigh it at home it's even more than we paid for.

Missouri

It's not reflections. Zoom in.

I've been smoking it all week. I'm not amused. What do I do?

>Metal filings are often added to bags

In my 20 years of smoking weed throughout the East, West, and Midwestern US, I've never actually seen this shit or heard about it happening to anyone I know. Is this a European thing? I feel like every time I hear about it, its from someone buying shit from some North African dude in London.

weed should never ever be grinded before you buy it...dont be stupid mate

try to be amused

Not sure what you're seeing, but it could be the foil coming off of the air ducting.

It's the stuff at the bottom of the bag. I think it might be glass. I had a pipe in there earlier and it broke inside at some point. Just thought of that.

Yeah little shiny flakes... Try sieve them out and never go back to that guy. That's some seriously scummy shit to do to a guy. Even if it's not lead, there shouldn't be any reason to have metal in your green

Here in the UK we have to eye ball buds and it's rare someone tries to sell you pre ground stuff.

Try melt it, picture before it looks like solder.

>I've been smoking it all week.

Just another reason the U.S. is better than the E.U.

not sure what it is but throw it away. don't risk your health. +change your dealer

Since friday night

it's actually needed to make you feel like Iron Man.

you're lucky, bro -- what if you got the Antman version?

So problem solved?

I don't have another one short of driving to Colorado. Also this is 120 a quarter. If it's lead he's dead.

I'm not sure. If I put it in a spoon and blast the spoon with a torch would it melt if lead?

/

120 a quarter is STEEEEEP

That looks like that legal "weed" shit they used to sell at headshops back in the day.

Not even the RC cannabinoids or whatever that was going on with the huge outburst of cathinones and the like a few years ago. The type of shit they had on headshop shelves that was pretty much like smoking tea, years ago

Your metal is probably sugar lol

probably, yeah, but it would probably also melt aluminum.

If it's solder, after a bit yeah.

And you shouldn't melt lead indoors without ventilation....

But you've already been smoking it.

>ants in the weed

Actually lold

You dumb, ir you broke a Pipe in there earlier of course those a pices of it...

Hard to tell until it cools but I think it didn't melt.

But I didn't think it looked like glass.

Always buy nugs

It's what was at the bottom. The rest is nug

Are you sure it's metal? If it was grown in a tent and any of the stuff from the floor that gets wiped up ended up in your bag then it could be flaked off pieces of the shiny inside. Seen it before

But it never came apart. Just cracked inside itself

Or it's just aluminum...

Metal

Yeah. So you wouldn't expect him to have to add weight. Right?

was it shake or a lot of nugs? they might have just throw it in the bag after sweeping up what fell on the floor.

Do I need to go to a doctor?

That's clearly glitter Idk if somebody already said this but I think you got finessed with fake weed

nah, you'll be fine as long as your lungs don't hurt and you're not having trouble breathing. I would advise spreading the weed out on a black mat and sifting out all the metal to be sure. but a little bit of aluminum won't really hurt you, you'd probably get more smoking out of a beer can.

But aluminum is light. Why would there be any? I feel sick

I don't understand what the problems is.
Couldn't he just get a magnet to see if its metal? And if it were, hey, the magnet will get it out of the weed.

Only ferris metals

if they swept some shake off the floor to make the correct weight there might have just been some dirt and debris on the floor too when they swept it up.

Wtf
There are seeds in it

It could also be stainless steel if they cut a large package of weed open with a newly sharpened/shitty damaged knife before they packaged your bag.

tbh the best weed I've had has always had seeds. I consider it a little bonus, now I can grow if I want to.

>Just thought of that
Fucking stoner. Damn it man.

Lead is not magnetic. Only way to know for sure if its lead is to buy a chemical lead detection set.

smoke lead every day

Where do I get one?

I wouldnt try so, if the mother was feminized you may get nothing at all out of the seeds

okay but what hurt does throwing some seeds into a pot with some dirt and watering it every now and again do?

Ilthe cheapest method is called Sodium rhodizonate...try online and see if a hardware store near you sells it. It's a clear to yellowish liquid that turns red if lead is present

yeah probably glass. lol

I live up the street from a hardware store. Thank you for suggesting a lead test. At the scrap yard we used this gun which scanned it with radiation. This was because we had to know the substance, I just need to know if it's lead this time. We didn't do anything with lead. It's worthless

Well try it

Nugs. It was all nug when I started.

I dont think a hand-held specrometer will be sensitive enough to detect tiny chunks of that stuff

aluminum has proven to cause alzheimers, toss that shit for your own good.

You'd be surprised.

Or cook with it. Smoking aluminum is dangerous but eating it is fairly benign

some pople wrap weed i tin foil to store for some reason. Might be a few broken off peices of tin foil

Also fuck the government this shhit needs to be legal natural version not that gov approved GMO shit

wow 120 a qtr? so you like paying almost 500$ an oz? buds better be dipped in hash oil and rolled in kief for that price

This...