Time to start posting on Sup Forums Claudio

Somebody shoop melancholic Pepe on this

literally who? who cares about some fucking meme manager

Will Creed go back Dunder Mifflin?

>its a Gary Lineker thinks he is the ambassador of the club omnibus episode

F

Loyalty to your employer is รก mistake, glad Kante was smart

>Implying he's wrong

American here, can someone give me a tl;dr on how Leicester did so badly this year?

>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them. These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>Trump is rumoured to be an agent of the Bogdanoffs
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

fuck you 'senior players', '''''''''''thais''''''''''''''''' and internet mongoloids, rot in hell

they lost kante, they lost the element of surprise with their counter attacks and most importantly they lost the meme magic

they were never going to be cemented as a top club after one year, i thought they'd at least secure mid-table though

Getting real tired of pro sports teams lads think I'm gonna stick to college for a while

Several posters called it, last season the top teams didn't play well and Leicester did but it was obvious they couldn't sustain the Cinderella magic

fuck there is going to be poison in the air on Monday night, beef up that security now.

Fucking stabbed in the back
What bunch of pieces of shit

this is genuinely upsetting

regression to the mean

a fucking disgrace

shameful

'I hope you think about it and smile every day the way I always will'

oh fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ7Zdba7CAQ

Liverpool fan.

They won most of their games last year by a very narrow margin, 1-0, 2-0, etc. playing a counter-attacking style and the chasing teams always seemed to stumble at key moments. They played way above their head, key players caught fire at the right times and Vardy scored 24 goals. They also dug up the bones of a dead king and game him a proper burial and, on a metaphysical level, they had the power of meme behind them.

This year they played 2 games a week with Champions league, and they showed their lack of player depth. The loss of Kante really hurt them too, he was like a black hole in the midfield and gathered every loose ball. They could never maintain the form they had last season without some intelligent off season moves, planning and player commitment; none of which were present.

We are ALL Ranieri today

But what tops it off is that not one players has come out to thank him. The fucking Jap liked a story of him being sacked lmao

Go to bed Wilson

>black hole
Sup Forums please go

because they aren't actually that good and last year was a freak occurance

fucking lol that those dipshit players would rather stay mediocre and be allowed to eat jink food and fuck Thai hookers than continue reaching their full power level

tbf he was absolute shit before he got to leceister and then memed his way to a title while every other major team is on a down year before going back to his original form where he sucks ass. Wouldn't have sacked him after the CL result but at some point, if they weren't moving away from relegation, you'd have to get rid of him

>still milking that dream line
annoying person

>memed his way to a title
by ten points, with Leicester fucking city. Football miracle doesn't even come close, fucking supernatural, the greatest manager performance in history, inb4 muh forest/clough.

is he ok

lmao god dammit i thought this was the only place safe from the bogdanoffs

Should have waited until he got knocked out from UCL to be desu

total meme. United was down with LvG, Chelsea were going through a crisis with Mou vs what the fucks her name and losing the locker room, city was in transition and Liverpool changed managers mid season. It was chaos and Leceister took advantage of it and snuck in with players playing better than they really are. In 107 years of managing and about 12 different teams, Ranieri has one top division title....with Leceister

They still only lost three times in the season and Tottenham were having their best season for a long time.

Why did no one else show proper solidarity with Ranieri?

Why has Jose got such a big heart lads?

>players playing better than they really are

lol but you can pretty much count Spurs and Arsenal out. Poch has been exposed too. For fucks sake, at one point Crystal Palace were in the top three before Pardew lost them and West Ham were top 4

What about this made it any less of a meme?

Almost the entire league admitted they were rooting for Leicester to win it, outside from that one Vardy-red card, they had refball working for them and everybody else sucked and failed to beat them in direct competition. Only Arsenal did the double on them and then they Arsenal'd it up.

probably feels bad about shitting on him for being a loser when he first took over Chelsea

Not all Premier League teams have games coming up, so not all of them will have press-conferences.

They fired him for losing against the three times Europa League champions on an away game were they recovered in the second half and have a good chance to win the series at home?

Fucking Thais men, delusionals faggots

wtf I love monghino now

I thought Jose hated him.

CR7 to Man United confirmed

Ranieri as England manager when?

Everyone's playing this weekend. They all had press conferences. Sky news did a round up of their reactions today and most of them were half hearted as fuck.

Mourinho dedicated half of his press conference to Ranieri, slated the players. 4:50 onwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3snc-d2gos

They're good friends apparently.

Niggers will claim he's supporting Penaldo

F
He didn't deseve this ;_;

Fuck this shit I'm ripping my LIFELONG card to pieces as we speak

F
fucking disgusting that they did this ;_____;

F
he was to smart for the premier league

foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/111019-disgraceful-club/
obvious troll is successful

No, Arsenal and Man City aren't. Their matches were postponed due to the EFL Cup final.

Right, cool. So what was Everton, West Brom, Stoke, West Ham, Swansea, Southampton's excuse?

Stop trying to downplay this achievement.

>#every #fucking #word

timeline is turning shit

They didn't have Kante.

Also it was a joke season and there have been like two seasons in the PL history where so few points have been enough to win.

>mfw Lester get relegated

Ungrateful cunts.

people who put annotation in videos go to the 9th circle of hell

He lost the dressing room so it was either kill Claudio or blow up the squad.

Leicester had no injuries and performance enhancing drugs

he's too kind for this cold ruthless business

hope some comfy Chinese club picks him up and showers him with affection and money

Hey man he clearly made huge mistakes as a manager during the game.

This was just a fall from grace and he's ultimately responsible as a manager.

It's not like Leicester have any squad depth. So when players like Morgan are playing like shit, it's not like he has anyone to replace him.

What is there to be upset about really? He's a professonal who couldn't do his job properly and got the boot for it.

haha ok

For the squad he had, and where he was at the time, the sacking didn't make too much sense. But this is rarely a situation a manager can be in

On one hand, in the last 16 of the Champions League only needing a 1-0 to win

On the other, ONE point above the relegation zone.

why didn't the other shit clubs take advantage of the situation?
How come supposedly elite managers like wenger and pochettino couldn't even put up a fight?
what Ranieri and Lester did is the greatest show in football's history, keep hating fag

The real answer is that they played a very intense style last season. They outran and outworked everyone they played. Add a little luck, Vardy playing out of his mind ((and diving for 12 penalties IIRC), and they won the title.

Off season, they all got new contracts, sports cars from the owner, bonuses, and big clubs sniffing around for a transfer. Kings of the World, baby.

So this season, they didn't work hard. They don't outrun anybody. They just don't give a fuck because Kings of the World, baby! As expected average talent, out of shape, disinterested, arrogant at their past success....are looking at relegation.

Claudio got fired because you can't fire all of the players. The players threw Claudio under the bus and asked the owner to fire him because they finally realized humiliation and relegation is staring in their face.

Some fools blame the manager, but anyone who watches the matches can see Morgan and Huth are fat and slow, Vardy rarely makes his runs in behind, Mahrez just can't be arsed to beat his man.

I hope they go straight down to the conference.

it's still an achievement. he's obviously not a winning manager, but he's done alright, mostly, everywhere he's been.
the issue is pretending Leicester is not Leicester because of last season.

>Vardy
>called up for NT
>next season Championship
>two seasons from now, sold to a League Two club

Leicester are a Championship-tier team, the only player that is actually worthy of being in the Premier League is Schmeichel.

>elite managers like wenger and poch

stop with the b8

don't fucking trust Flopp not even for a minute.
he looks like one of those fake persons that pretend to be friendly

Ehh, he's won four promotions and several cups. I don't think he's ever managed a team that's been the favorite to win a top division so it shouldn't exactly be a bad thing to have several second places.

So what would be the better solution? do fuck all and enjoy the freefall to championship?

You guys are being irrational.

thread them

youtube.com/watch?v=jo505ZyaCbA

that's what I said. A good manager capable of doing good work. his career is notable

>he's ever managed a team that's been the favorite to win a top division
He's managed some real top teams: valencia, atletico, roma, juventus, inter, monaco, chelsea and napoli.
Like I said, lacks that winning edge. His premier league title was atypical but he deserved it

based Italy

They're still very much in the Champions League (they're certainly more likely to progress than Arsenal or Barcelona) and they're not quite in the relegation zone just yet. I'd at least have waited until after the second leg, Leicester certainly aren't going to start performing better now that Ranieri is gone and they have to rely on their caretaker manager for the games against Hull and Sevilla (arguably two of the most important matches in their season).

And besides, Newcastle didn't sack Benitez after they got relegated. Leicester shouldn't sack Ranieri either.

Look. Even though I don't think he's a great manager and last season was obviously a fluke, he didn't deserve to be sacked at the moment. Ranieri focused heavily on the CL and it might pay off; I really didn't even expect them to get out of the groups and now they've got an away goal on a good Sevilla side. Still don't think they are going to get relegated either. Should've let him see out the 2nd leg then made a decision. They just got panicked and jumped too soon. I would've even put money on them to beat Liverpool this weekend. Leceister board are acting like they are United or Chelsea. Ranieri was the best they could hope for and now they've goofed and at the same time showed how poorly run they are by dismissing any sense of loyalty

Oh my dear Ranieri,
I love him, he is handsome, handsome.
I want to go to Filbert Way
To buy the ring!

Yes, yes, I want to go there!
And if my love were in vain,
I would go to the North Bridge
And throw myself in the Soar!

I am anguished and tormented!
Oh God, I'd like to die!
Vichai, have pity, have pity!
Vichai, have pity, have pity!

youtube.com/watch?v=69pxWVjlbNo

I agree that sacking him sandwiched in between a RO16 tie is lunacy but...is this bait?

genuinely laughed out loud during lecture at this

Has anyone here even seen them play this season? He has failed as a manager with sticking to the same starting XI week in, week out, not bothering to see if anyone else could replace Drinkwater or Huth. He hasn't bothered integrating the second string. He has failed in filling in the hole Kante left and now the midfield and defense are completely overrun game after game. He has been exposed tactically game after game - now all the PL sides expect a free 3 points from Leicester. He lost against a 10-man Millwall. His greatest sin is allowing this degeneracy to happen instead of building on last season to become more grounded in the rep. The board cannot entirely be faulted for not being content with being the worst league side in 2017, passively presiding over relegation. People stick to the CL but they had the easiest group, played mostly before the slump. They will not win against Sevilla 1-0.
Wankers like Lineker who say they'd stay by him up to League Two and beyond are speaking pure hyperbole bullshit.
The board is foolish for getting rid of him now, he's become a martyr. Instead, they should have given Ranieri more rope to hang himself with.

Mourinho has what everybody else lacks, which is class. You can't buy class or acquire it through study or training. You either have it or you don't.

hi Jose

>Mourinho has what everybody else lacks, which is class

>muh poke
he had it coming. having class does not mean you let yourself be stepped over.

But he was THE Manager and leicester was THE team which memed their way to the top among the other small and no that small teams which didn't took advantage of the big teams fucking up. Not even lolenham

F

What would a paki know about class kek.

india wouldnt know anything about that considering they've been ran thru for the past 500 years

I've seen them try out 4-3-3 and fail at that with arguably even worse results. I've also seen him offer chances to the likes of Amartey, Gray, Chilwell, Okazaki/Slimani /Musa as forwards.

Fairly clearly he doesn't make the signings - he just identifies the area. Dudes like Mendy/Musa/Kaputska were scouted as additions, signed for millions, and have turned out to be weak.

This. Plenty of actual Leicester fans have been calling for him to leave, last season was lightning in a bottle. This shit happened to Blackburn after their win, and to Forest after a couple of years as well. No matter what, average teams will return to type.

The weak should fear the strong.