Serious question here

Serious question here.

If you're an attractive woman in your early to mid 20's how easy is your life?

Really really easy??

Self bump.

No, I'm a woman I am weak. I come back from work my dad steals the food I left in my room he eats the food I left in the fridge he leaves the kitchen in a mess where it would take me 2 hours to clean and whenever I try to confront him he just screams at me and my mom tells me not to talk to him lock my room when I leave and when she leaves to lock myself in to not get him mad. I cry everyday. If I was a guy I would've beat the shit out of him a long time ago.

>Beating up your own father

And then you'd get kicked out.

He's a drunken ass hole, me beating him up would be one of the least terrible things he has done.

you are a fucking retard my dad used to beat the shit out of me but he was also diabetic a couple of those strange twisty insulin things in his foot and he had a heart attack,he jumped up coz he was asleep in the living room on the couch and looked at me confused and then it was over,just found him like that lol

>how was it in your early 20's
At first it was really stressful, but then it was ok

>how easy is it?
Pretty damn easy. But my husband has it even easier. He doesn't even have to get up to get his own water.

What kind of work do you guys do?

I kinda just assume young women have easy lives tbh lol.

What

How old are you.

I'm a farmer.

Depends on your circumstances. Relationships have a lot to do with it. Your husband or boyfriend might make life a breeze for you, or they might make life hard for you. In either case you have to face a lot of things that men would never even touch for the sake of their pride, but we're expected to grin and bear it because we're young women, or else we're just shrill feminists.

Men would never want to put themselves in a woman's shoes if they knew what it was really like, but they expect it to be easy for women because we supposedly think differently from them and have a different concept of pride than they do. Depends on the girl, sure, but not all of us do.

Daily life isn't hard in the same way that lifting heavy crates for living is hard, but it's not easy either. I think both men and women would have a hard time dealing with one another's situations.

>In either case you have to face a lot of things that men would never even touch for the sake of their pride, but we're expected to grin and bear it because we're young women

What are you even talking about?

Life would be easy if you havr a good family. You sounds like a young male with probably a good family to support you. Really don't think gender has anything to do with it.
Also men's jobs like lifting heavy crates for a living is a job only offered to men bevause for the most part they should be able to handle it and they get paid very well for it, so that is a disadvantage. Really kinda crazy how something like that can limit a woman's ability to live on their own and live an "easy life". Thathe phrase OP uses though sounds super naive.

Pretty easy, like I see plenty of my friends (ugly) getting laid with some really decent looking guys, but my guy friends even the attractive ones who are a little shy really need a little pushing. I'm also bi (part of the reason I occasionally come here ),and my dad said if I was a guy he would have probably disowned me, but it's okay because I'm a girl. Which is a shitty mindset but I'm not a guy so it's okay I suppose

I personally sort of float through life also, I have a really supportive boyfriend who loves my bones and is saving up so we can get a place. I work a part time job at a sandwich shop and it's alright, I put half of my money in our joint account and the rest into my own. I can always get more hours of I need them because the manager has an insane crush on me and just can't seem to say no, I get to go out A LOT (which I probably wouldn't be doing if I had a full time job which id probably have if I was a guy). Basically a lot (not all) girls who struggle are femenists who can't see a good thing and have to be wannabe trail blazers. We should be greatful our lives can be pieced together so easily, I'll probably have a kid soon with my boyfriend so I'll just be a stay at home mom which won't be easy but it's part of the job haha.

I'm content and I'm pretty happy, and that's all I can ask considering how I use to worry about the world. I'm 24 by the way.

Nobody gets paid well for lifting heavy crates.

>and here we see OP trying to figure out women

Thanks for not answering the question faggot.

I've worked in jobs where guys do heavy lifting. They get overtime pay and they get paid over minimum wage depending on the place 13 to 15 an hour.

Life is hard for almost everyone. Some people hide it better than others.

>heavy crates
>living well
Man if you made it this far witg thought processes like that, being a woman really is easier.

Literally fuck on camera for a few thousand at least. You know what kind of regiment every guy would have to be on to have that opportunity? Dignity is for the truly weak.

Did I read this correctly? Did you just say that you murdered your father?

Is this bait? I feel like this is bait.

You're 24 and work part time at a sandwich shop and life off your boyfriend?

What the fuck.

> living easy
>never fucking said lifting crates was easy living
Honestly you are just a dumb boy that probably got rejected once and now hates women so you post a thread on how easy it is to be a woman.
Go to /adv/ and whin about women there those neets are your people.

It's not really "easy" it's more of just guys trying to get in your pants.

Sure they wanna buy me a drink or take me out to dinner or whatever. I do see some women though, they can get just about anything they want from the right guy.

I try not to accept any "gifts" from anyone.

In the military I know first hand the women have it easier. 6 months into a Navy deployment a semi-attractive women can get whatever she wants. The desperate bastards just gather round in droves to basically give them whatever they want.

Oh no I don't live off him, I never ask him for money I make on average about 900 a month. Which isn't anything special, but it just adds up in the joint account and it's more than enough to enjoy my life haha. And my boyfriend will be using the joint account to get the mortgage sorted as he puts the most money into it because he works full time. I have it really fucking easy at the moment.

My boyfriend is also of the mindset that when we have kids I won't be working at all which I'm totally fine with haha

$900 a month and you have the audacity to consider breeding?

Middle school feminist mindset go off yourself you mooch.

Really how do you deal with managers that have a crush on you I personally hated it and left my old job because of it being super uncomfortable for me to constantly see him all the time trying to get close to me all the time and then trying to get close to me outside of work by trying to get close to my friends at work.

>woman in the navy: damn the line to get food is long
>navy guy friend: you can have the last rice crispy
>success!

No that's my income, my boyfriend is on way more. He won't tell me how much more as he doesn't want me getting into the mindset of him paying for everything or whatever, but judging by our joint account and he has a job working with computers which I'm pretty sure can be lucrative. Of course I wouldn't "breed" if I didn't think things weren't stable haha.
I don't particularly enjoy it, but I just take accept it really. He hardcore flirts with me infront of everybody sometimes Too which is kinda embarrassing but it's okay, I'm pretty sarcastic and cynical enough to brush him off but in a friendly enough manner which makes my collegues laugh but I'm not cold enough to get him to the point where he won't stop trying. He's actually married but idk. My worst guy interactions were when I was about 19 and it sometimes felt like I was live stock getting taken to a slaughter shed with the way guys would drool and fucking be creepy as hell haha

>900 a month
>mortgage sorted

Do you live in fucking Somalia?

How the Hell can you afford a mortgage when you make like 5 dollars a hour? What the fuck.

1 - I don't make Dollars I make pounds
2 - My Boyfriend
3 - I'm a girl who has her life fucking sorted

You're literally a fucking hoe. You might as well be Anna Nicole Smith, hope you treat your boyfriend well.

Lmao wut her lifestyle is supported by society. When she has kids she will be a stay at home mom that is not a hoe. You need Google to look up what a hoe means.

Wtf is this bullshit telling the girl she is a whore but then wishing the best of luck to the guy. Ok Chad go back to /adv/

I know, I'm playing life on easy mode which a lot of girls could but refuse to do because they're feminists or whatever.

I treat him great, give him everything he wants. He loves me pretty deeply and I feel the same way about him we have been together for 4 years and I know what makes him happy :)

Yeah I didn't get the "hoe" thing either haha.

You cant bump your own thread faggot

Living off of 900 a month is straight up retarded.

Already did.

How much do you make ?

2000 a week

I make 2,001 a week bitch.

It'd be retarded if my situation was any different, but right now I'm living a very comfortable life. I stay at his parents house quite a lot and they love me, I help them out by buying groceries. They really like me and think I'm a great influence and really helped get their son on track. I don't need much materialistically, I'm pretty low maintenance as far as girls go. My boyfriend treats me quite a lot with nice things. My life is pretty great to be honest, and I put the majority of it down to my gender.

Not as in its not allowed, as in it doesnt do anything.

FYI he will figure out you're a gold digging freeloader shortly and kick you to the curb.

I'm not free loading as all the money that I need to survive I provide for myself, I help out the people I live with with a certain amount of money depending on how much iv made. I really think iv got it easy, but I don't expect anything from anybody.

And I doubt he's gonna leave me we have a fantastic relationship, and I'm pretty much his ideal girlfriend he's said before. Also I'm pretty attractive so he even feels good being with me unlike you who probably has an ugly fat girlfriend you had to settle for and feel embarrassed about

>mfw I pretend user even has a girlfriend

There's always someone out there better than you.

Me and him have discussed this before, we both are very insecure and have been working on it for a while.

There is a better version of everyone out there, but we have chosen and settled for eachother. Because we love eachother and if a better version of either of us came along it wouldn't make any difference because he loves me and I love him.

"settled"
he's putting up with your shit till someone better comes along.

why reply to this idiot, you know the fucking rules tits or gtfo or else all you say is bullshit

Well he's never used the term "settled". But since you know my relationship and boyfriend better than me I guess you're right.

Only difficulty is being wanted too much. Such a "problem" to have. Also I imagine life gets boring when it's so easy and having no incentive to grow as a person probably results in issues.