I, uh...said some pretty, uh...nasty things to some Afro-Americans

I, uh...said some pretty, uh...nasty things to some Afro-Americans...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDIoGJcWxM8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>audience laughs nervously

>jehri-curl Americans
>cornrow Americans

Stop laughing it's not funny

>ITS NOT FUNNY

They were all true, that's what's so insane about all this

>Then he starts screaming
>NIGGERS NIGGERS NIIGGRSSS!!!!
>Communication cuts
>We're having technical issues

WE

HE'S

You want to tell me his communication

got disrupted?

kek

it's like watching someone apologise for getting drunk and running over a kid, fucking ridiculous.

The word Afro to apply to the hair style came after the term to apply to the people.

Afro is just an adjective form of Africa. In the same way you'd say Anglo-Americans, or the Russo-Japanese war.

Its just that the term for blacks changes every 40 years or so.

Negro -> Color -> Afro-American -> Black -> African-American

Whereas white has basically been the word for European Christians since the Spanish Empire. The problem is that the terms don't really carry any negative meaning in and of themselves, its just that the group isn't doing too well and associates the then common term with the shitty past, without really trying to fix the deeper issue.
If whites became the minority and most of them lived in poverty magically "white" would no longer be an acceptable term.

That can only mean one thing...

LOOK HE'S A NIGGER

Guys guys would he have been better off ignoring it and staying quiet

>t. male pattern baldness American

so uncomfortable

MEATS BACK ON THE HIGH GROUND

>he went to worship jesse jackson
>he went to a psychiatrist
>he apologised on letterman then again on the news
>the news reported all this blow by blow like "THE SORRY STORY BEGAN HERE ON THIS STAGE, A STAGE FOREVER TAINTED WITH THE STAIN OF RACISM BLAH BLAH BLAH"

and Americans have the NERVE to call anyone else cucks. the NERVE

>50 YEARS AGO YOU'D BE HANGING FROM A TREE

youtube.com/watch?v=EDIoGJcWxM8

>my ancestors were kangz and qweenz

dankey kang?

Did Jerry fall out with him over this or support him?
The way he says "it's not funny" seems so cutting.

HANG IN THERE KRAMER

Best line.

Of course he supported him. Why would you fall out with your bro for so many years? Because he hates niggers? Everybody does.

saying something "it's not funny" when people are laughing at that something is like pouring gasoline on a flame. How did Jerry not know this?

You aren't supposed to take them seriously, user.

He said all that about "what's buried underneath"?

This shit is worse than I remember

And now, our fellow negroid for his opinion:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M

>>my ancestors were kangz and qweenz
Yeah, Africa is a shit hole now because all the elite nobility of the tribes were sold into slavery.

>Sold into slavery
By their fellow Africans

Stop laughing, it's not funny

It's surreal that this guy is also Stanley Spadowski.

only 35 dollars

I was joking, civilizations on the tribal level don't even have kings or queens.
At best they have chieftains and strongmen.
Where slaves came from there wasn't that level of complex social hierarchies. Except Angola or Mali but it wasn't like their royal families were getting sold, they were selling the captives of smaller tribes in or around their territory.

>equating killing people to calling people niggers

wow. were you born retarded or was it something you had to work at?

not that guy, but i think it's you that's retarded, go buy some reading comprehension and never come back

>heckle a comedian
>comedian viciously shits on the heckler
>this is "shocking" to some people

If you heckle a live performer you get what you ask for. All bets are off when it comes to verbal insults. That includes having your race, identity, nationality, sex, political-allegiance and origin shit on.

If you can't handle that, then comedy isn't for you and you should either not heckle live comedians, or you should just stay away from comedy all together and stay home and knit.

I really hope you're pretending to be retarded

you are literally the same person I'm replying to based on how fucking stupid your post is

>buy some reading comprehension

way to show your skin color, pedro. kill yourself.

>le strawman meme XD

>"FUK U WITE BOAY, I'LL RAPE YO CAVEBITCH"

>"Shut up, nigger"

>"OH WUT DAS RAYCISS U BE TRIPPIN WHITEY"

>"S-sorry"

White people. So weak.

If this had been in Europe they would have LITERALLY put him in jail.

>"NEVA HAD NO SHOWZ, SIGNFIELDS, DAS IT"

I never heard of Signfields. was it just a pilot?

i'm embarrassed on your behalf

>"deflect, deflect!"

Except that's not a deflection.

Putting people in jail for being "offensive" is a higher level of being cucked than voluntarily apologizing for being "offensive". By several fucking orders of magnitude.

HE CAN TALK
HE CAN TALK
HE CAN TALK
HE CAN TALK

Why did Kramer even bother to apologize? He's rich already, he doesn't work any more... Just move somewhere people don't watch Seinfeld and live your life, man.

He's really let this shit define him. He has the worst PR I've ever seen.

> buy some reading comprehension

You know how I know you're not white?

please find one case of anyone going to jail for saying nigger

I'm not the same guy and I don't know about that specifically, but I remember reading about a guy in the UK who was arrested and charged just for saying something offensive on the inernet, thought he details escape me. I think another bong was also arrested and charged for jokingly teaching his gf's dog to perform the nazi salute.
The UK is truly the more egregious shithole in the western world.

All comedians get heckled, especially if they suck. The way to deal with it is by making fun of the guy to shut h8m down. Richards just started screaming "NIGGER" at the top of his lungs. The guy clearly lost it and hand no clue how to handle bantz.

I CAN SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

I'm not a racist that's what's so insane this!

Are all black comics as unfunny as this?

I dunno, I loved Patrice O Neal on a recommendation and checked out Chappelle but this guy isn't funny. He's clearly clever but there's nothing funny about his material there

that forced 'I'm so funny I just kill me' dropping the mic against his leg mannerism sends me into an autistic rage. I like him otherwise but I just can't watch because of that

really well put together post right here
you got your epic reaction gif you got the rebutal. Its all there baby

That was Canada, not Europe, and it was over tweets. Plus, bongland is not Europe anymore.

Really?
I'm Canadian, I don't remember hearing anything like that happening here.
I could be wrong, I was just fairly certain it was in bongland

what's actually funny about this? why do people always post this?

It's living proof of Chappelle's comedic genius.

A guy was arrested for arguing on twitter with two feminist chicks, disagreeing with them and then offending them. He was found not guilty in the end, but the guy faced up to 6 months in prison and had been banned from using the internet.

Google it up. it's fairly easy to find, but I can't be arsed to right now.

Huh?

Sheeeeiiit
Some crown proescuters here are genuinely human scum that love to ruin innocent people for no apparent reason, like Ian Thompson

He means that Kramer is acting as if he'd done some unforgivable rather than just say some bad words.

this is not funny

Chill my dude

Jerry is still putting his neck out there for Kramer so he can get work. He was on Comedians in cars and plays the fictional character of the shows sponsor in the bits at the end