I just moved to a place with a large asian population (california). I am a white male...

I just moved to a place with a large asian population (california). I am a white male, and I really want to find an asian girl to settle down with, or at least some to have a decent relationship with. I mean, even just a bunch of sex would be good too. Im tall and skinny, and make enough money to get by but not much more.

Basically, out of Chinese, Filipina, Korean, and Thai, which are the best ones for me to try to date? Are any a particular hassle?

Korean women generally stick to Korean men - although lately they like getting with White or Black men due to the abuse most Korean males throw towards women. Chinese are a good choice depending on how westernized they are. Not too sure about Thai or Filipinas.

Filipina girls don't care what race you are.

Chinese/Korean girls tend to date within their races.

If you can go for the korean girls though, goddamn.

From my experiences with each nationality in their respective countries, you'll have the most success with Filipinos and Thais, less with Chinese, and the least with Korean. Economic stability and the financial status/stability that your skin color represents means a lot in developing countries, much less in others. Since you're in California, I'm not sure how that would work.

What this user said.

Ive noticed that with Filipinas, they send a lot of money back home, and even want you to help get some of their family over to the US. So even theyve already made it here, they still want someone financially secure for those reasons

anyone with insight on thais?

there are normal sliteyes that are open minded at yo place. just don't expect them to suck a log out of your ass

Chinese are super direct and kind of all cunty
your mileage may very depending how much you can tolerate that shit

Mein gott, you fuckers are pathetic. Seeking out a relationship based on race and your twisted pathetic fetishisations thereon? You sad fucks.

I've dated a number of Asian bitches...didn't any of them...they pursued me:
1x Thai
2x Flip
1x Korean
1x Japanese
4x Chinese
...probably some others, but can't be bothered trying to remember them..

SEAmonkeys are just dumb slants with nothing to offer except a slit and completely meek personalities. Korean was crazy and dumb. 1 Chinese chick was absolutely fucking insane and completely unbearable...too bad, she was 9.5/10. Rest of the chinks were ok... all kinda fun, but pretty dumb...except one, who was super smart in technical ways, but thick as fuck in a general sense. They all completely lacked well-rounded general intelligence. Japanese chick was really cool though, had great times with her...smart, fun and great personality. Pity her visa ran out.

Overall though, fuck getting serious with an Asian chick. I can promise you that you will most likely only end up with a shell of a human compared to the kind of depth and connection you can get with a good white girl. There simply isn't any comparison. And that's if, by some miracle, you actually get one. Most Asian chicks will smell your creepy yellow-fever desperation from a mile away and avoid you like the plague. The only ones that won't are SEAmonkeys, but ew, fuck that.. Have some standards.

if you actually talk to them, don't make it about them being asian it's an immediate turn off. treat them like human beings.

slim white women who arent stuck up bitches are nearly impossible to find. meanwhile, 99% of asian women have sexy bodies, nice skin, and are more attracted to skinny white guys than white women are

my last girlfriend was filipina, and she made it extremely obvious she was attracted to me because i was white. didnt bother me

>Most Asian chicks will smell your creepy yellow-fever desperation from a mile away and avoid you like the plague. The only ones that won't are SEAmonkeys, but ew, fuck that.. Have some standards.
EXACTLY why I don't try to date Asians.

Sounds like you're shallow as fuck. And too lazy to better yourself. I was skinny, weird and shy. But I decided: fuck that, Ima better myself and get a fit, intelligent, snobby white chick who worships me. Complacency and compromise are the absolute worst things.

What would you rather:
a) continue to be meek and pathetic, and get some mentally retarded walking fleshlight gutter ape and maybe spawn some little 'supreme gentlemen' Elliot Rodgers; or,
b) do some work and improve yourself, become a guy others envy and get some highly intelligent, fit, white trophy wife and maybe raise some intelligent, beautiful, white children

theres literally nothing wrong with being attracted to a specific race. theres nothing wrong with preferring women from another culture. theres nothing wrong with wanting your offspring to be half of a certain race.

sounds like youre racist as fuck. and too mentallty lazy to better yourself. im skinny, weird, and shy, and im not changing that for anybody.

if i did manage to get in perfect shape and have any woman i wanted, it would not be a white woman

Yeah there is, it's called fetishising race. It's exactly the same as racism: stereotyping others. And worst of all, having children not out of genuine love and affection, but fetishisation. You go ask such children how happy they are with their parents' reasons for conception.

But this is Sup Forums, home of the mentally disturbed. I wouldn't expect you to get it.

Hot, slim, perky, rather submissive Asian women are not real. They're a sexual fantasy. It's like going around saying all white women are Taylor Swift or all black women are Rihanna.

The reality is that they come from a culture with enormously complicated social hierachy - much more so than any white culture - and you are unlikely to fit into it. Very soon she will see you as worthless, and treat you accordingly.

A time will come when you realize that a lot of things you have learned on the internet, primarily from other people a lot like you, are not real. Even in the Information Age, reality still has the power to shock and stupefy.

UKfag here, asian women love white men. They're overy attracted to white men however in some of their cultures its frowned upon to be with white men. That said thats when they live in their home lands or their families are really traditional. I had a long term chinese gf. She was very fun to be with. She was open minded and creative. Really hot in bed too. Her family were very welcoming.

I was seeing a Vietnamese chick who was here studying. Great fuck. Best head I have ever had but she wasnt gf material.

Also been with a Philippine chick who lived between here and Spain. We kept it up for as long as possible but when she started working away all the time we decided it was best go leave it. She was very attentive very beautiful i was punching well above however she never acted that way she treated me like a king and was loyal through and through.

Im now in a long term relationship with a cypriot girl. Couldnt be happier. Gorgeous, body is rediculous. We live together now, my yellow fever days are over but all I will say is. Be confident. Dont try to pander to their culture. Dont immitate their accent even if youre trying to help them understand. I did it a few times with chinese gf family. They found it hilarious though. Asian girls are submissive, want a manly man. But not a dumb fuck cave man. So have something to talk about. Teach them things. Its as easy as that. Enjoy OP.

No, I'm a highly experienced racial realist. I admire all races, like I admire nature. But fuck getting into bed with a rhino. That's plain stupid.

Too mentally lazy? The fuck? Coming from someone who admit's they're lazy as fuck. I don't ever watch TV, instead I watch documentaries to grow my knowledge, I read dozens of science articles every weekend, I have two post-grad quals in STEM fields, I am a corporate professional, an entrepreneur, day trader and a scientist doing a THIRD post-grad qual (MBA) while I work full time, and I teach myself Spanish, Mandarin and Arabic in what little free time I have. And I'm constantly mindfully pruning and shaping my personality to achieve as much as I can.

Yeah buddy, I'm mentally lazy. You fucking retard. Haha...

If you want a child with a small penis, and a large chance to have psychological problems- go ahead.

Dude go for any other girls besides asian girls. They're meek, act like they can't do anything for themselves, and will talk shit about you in their native tongue literally all the time. There's nothing of value there.

This
No. It's not stereotyping. It's just liking what one likes.

>Hot, slim, perky, rather ... are not real.
wow you couldnt be any more wrong

>submissive Asian women
no one here ever said they wanted this. im already well aware asian women are not submissive, not that i give any fucks at all

sauce?

if this is op and you're over here calling people racist- stfu. You're literally asking ppl how to get with asian girl's because you're a wimpy beta bitch

fetishes only have to do with sexual desires. i like the physical attributes of the asian race, and would prefer my offspring to have some of them. that has nothing to do with a fetish. i also would prefer for myself as well as any offspring i might have to be exposed to a non-american culture. theres plenty more reasons that have nothing to do with fetishes

>what did you say about me you little bitch.txt

my penis is large enough to offset that aspect of asian genetics

>muh superior penis
you've gotta be fucking kidding me

>You're literally asking ppl how to get with asian girl's

no, im not. im asking which asian girls out of the 4 choices are most compatible with white american men

my penis is 6.5, avg asian is 5.5, my kid would end up with a 6 inch penis. its simple fucking math

you're asking ppl which of your 4 asian categories are good for relationships or dating like they're fucking beyblades
it sounds like you need a hooker, if you're trying to get with a girl depending on her race alone (and asian at that) you need to grow up a little.
To answer your question- they'd all be a hassle for you. No Asian girl wants a scrawny, coasting white dude with nothing special.
Filipinas are gonna want a guy with muscle and money and ambition. Don't sound like you
Chinese are gonna want a guy with a LOT of money/job security (speaking ime) not you again
Koreans are borderline racist and keep it in the races (save for the unicorns, but good luck)
And the only Thai girl you're gonna get is a ladyboy.
Being honest

>white dude with nothing special.
see

ah, a whopping 6.5 master dong. I'm surprised the Kim-Jahs aren't crashing thru your basement window Jason Bourne style right now

Who wants to see my Korean wife and I'll prove all u fuckers wrong about Korean girls liking white guys

That's because what is seen as pathetic in males is often seen as adorable in females.

>willingly moving to California

Excuse me while I laugh at you
>wanting to date an Asian America
Ah hell I'll just laugh here

no, they see it as an affirmation that you find them attractive.

>gee Arthur, you think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

>everyone in california is wrong for living there

>korean women sick of abuse
>go to black men for 5 times the abuse
really makes you think

>dad my dick is small
>that's sounds like a case of not my fucking problem, son

Simple solution

He must also date asian cause his dick will still be larger than asian average.

Grandkids are fucked though

and theres nothing wrong with only wanting to date within your race?
whats your fucking point?

Get outta here Bettendorf

>racist
oh no! how horrible!
>2017
>racists still exist!
how can this be? john oliver promised no more racists!

cry baby faggot.
probably a brit

They are. And they infect surrounding states like cancer. Except Utah. God bless those mormons

Really frys the old rice

I married a flip, no regrets

Bump

Literally I will post my Korean wife nudes and everything if anyone wants to prove everyone wrong that Korean girls don't go for white guys

Do it

Japanese/White and Chinese/White mixed girls are the best. They end up with the best traits from both races.

I only thought about dating/fucking/marrying non-white women, I didn't want to get with someone who looks like my mom/sister/aunt/cousin.

In general it depends on how long they have been in the US. If their family has been here for like 4-5 generations then it will be just like dating any other american person.

If you are talking about recent immigrants or 1st or 2nd generation then I would say shoot for one of the smaller ethnic groups, think Cambodian, Laotian, Hmong, etc.

Generally if you can find a girl who has a great desire to not embrace her family you will find someone who will try to make it work by any means to save face. This can work out bad though, because if she's an asshole then you will have an asshole for a wife forever.

I did pretty well for myself, I've been married for more than 15 years to an asian woman. Things have worked out just fine for me.

>and theres nothing wrong with only wanting to date within your race?
correct?

date whoever the fuck you want. if you dont care, date whoever. if youre attracted to a specific race, then go right ahead trying to date that specific race. this isnt rocket science

Korean gf have here, she is pretty great. Most Koreans I know are obsessed with being skinny and she is real into rape and rough sex

name 3 things wrong with california other than their gay gun laws

No it's not you fucking moron. You're attracted to who you're attracted to. I'm attracted to asian women and white women, doesn't mean I am "fetishising"(not a real word btw retard) anything.

I've got a chinese gf with huge tits (DDs) and is great waifu material ask me anything.

are you military? if not, where did you meet her?

The korean girls I have known have been into serving their men...

Kinda strange, seeing the daughter being shamed by the mother for not being a better wife etc..

Yea they pretty much are. Eventually California will get carved off of America, pushed out into the ocean, and renamed "Retard Island", once the USA gets their shit together and stops nurturing degeneracy.

>I just moved to a place with a large asian population (california)
will mourn another Sup Forumsro when the state sinks
this beer is for you user

Agree.

I saw a Japanese/White girl at the mall about 5 years ago that I still can't get over.

I was at like Charlotte Ross or some other women's clothing store with my wife when I saw her.

She was with her mom, and I guess she caught me staring at her. She started staring at me, then she licked her lips winked at me standing next to my wife, and left.

It was the strangest feeling, seeing something you want, but are in no position to have, and if you make even one move in that direction your whole life would probably go to shit.

She is fat right?

can you post a pic?

Droughts, earthquakes, and liberals

who wants my Korean wife nude

nope, not fat.

26/white/5'5 Manlet
I'm in a relationship with a Korean here's what I learned.

Be prepared for a LOT of hostility from both the guys and her friends, pick one don't try and score dates with them all.

The communities tend to be small and tight knit so they will talk about you and gossip, misinformation and (excuse the pun) Chinese whispers will be common place.

They will REALLY make you work for dates, relationship and once your together sex, knowing a good standard of their language and culture is also a large help. Want to know anything else AMA

California has most the most beautiful Asians

Not Japanese?

Bumpp

Make more money, That's the first step.

>Korean - loyal to their guy
>Dirty knees chinese- shit tier and fucking crazy
>Pinoy - half will fuck you over crazy style, like have you killed for your house once married. The other half are pretty and down to earth
>Thai - crazy but fun and very money oriented.

can they cook?
i like chink food.

I would say get an education and good job with a high salary. Asians value that more than anything. But since this is /b I know that's not happening.

Just tell the asian grill about whatever shit tier job you have but explain that your wages are low because of immigrants (not her) and once the border wall is built you'll be getting paid as much as a doctor to do manual labor.

>Admire like a rhino
>Fuck a rhino
Wouldn't recommend
>Rhino can't suck dick
>Can't do Amazon position
>Can't cook a meal
>Can't bear your children
Pride for your ancestry is over rated, they did things. You have no claim to it.
>Be me a slav
>Married an American woman
>Happy as fuck
>Have a kid
>Didn't listen to the fuckers saying get with a Euro gal
>90% are crazy as fuck
>50% lazy and want you to make all the money while they stay home and beat your kid for stupid shit
>Wife is back at work
>Gave her 3 years of being a stay at home mom to raise our kid properly
>Worked it out so that one of us is always home with the kids
I feel like a white gold digger will get her hands on you with the way you view yourself and play you like a violin.

Kek

i just listed the 4 most common in the area, theyre all good

Dude it's simple. Just go to any outlet mall in California. There are plenty of Asian women to talk to there.

Hahahaha faggot go to Korea and you'll be in for some serious bullshit there if you think it's bad now.

Are you seriously 5'5"? lmao

You sound like a beta faggot if your woman is making you work for dates and sex. Girls should be hitting you up not the other way round. Not even a chad, just not a PUSSY.

I spent 2 months in Korea and the girls didn't give me any shit, altho the amount of envy and hate I felt from the dudes was ridiculous.

Koreans are the hottest in East Asia but their culture is fucking hateful and shallow. They're by far the most xenophobic and racist people I've ever met.

You are an autistic fuck aren't you OP?

Listen, I lived in CA and fucked the shit out of a good number of Asians (no japs though, we can't get everything we want). Here's your path to success:

Stop being a dipshit and asking "Which are the best for me to date?" Date women, regardless of race based on how much you enjoy their personality when they talk, how well they fuck when they don't talk, and how clean they keep their house (trust me).

Fuck anyone who lets you, but don't give them babies.

As far as dating goes? If you really want to focus on Asians, date the ones who were born here in the states and are more Americanized than Asian.

Their parents will hate you, but you won't have as many cross cultural problems. You will have just another California girl with slanted eyes instead of round.

Win/Win really.

Protip: Be very sure to tell them you asked them out because you like their personality, etc. Yellow fever pisses girls off.

Hmm, i remember when tryhards ttying to meme would die out within the hour or day
Now the internet so accessible by kids, we will have "ass" the movie come out soon featuring 2hours of an ass, and it will be "hilarious", of course only viewed online by "18 yr olds"

Hey, owner of Sup Forums; how do you feel knowing you are the cancer to this massive breach of children on your site, not just them seeing a guy cum in a dead chicks asshole while her body degasses for an undead creampie, but also to the effect of allowing them to have pertinence in media, generally keeping evolution at a stand still for we have people who will make the most noise about racism and the like, yet can't even read and write, some probably still wear velcro and led shoes

maybe, but not that one.

& before she looks like this you must invest heavily in plastic surgery and oodles and oodles of makeup.

*states someone is shallow as fuck*
>I GOT DEEZED AND FUCK A TROPHY