WWYD cont.

Pick your favorite.

2 on left are the best, keep them coming OP

Guess which is my whore little girl.

Wwyd?

Have way more of Right.

3rd from left, or 2nd from right? lets guess 3rd from left

ah it was a trick question, they are all your whores OP! lol moar

Mm, but only one is my daughter. She's in the last picture and this one.

What would you do if you found this slut like this alone at a party?

tell her her Dad's on Sup Forums looking for her!

That one is not my daughter. That is Veronica.

so what did you do to her when you found her alone at your daughters party?

Never found her passed out. I have cum in her drink though.

girl on the left looks up for taking the whole football team in one session, moar!

How about her ?

She basically has.

he had a good night that night, blacked them all, home run!

I wanna tenderly deflower her!!!

he had a good night! girl with the S also looks the sort to have nudes floating around...

I've heard my daughter here taking this bbc.

and luckily you set up a secret camera to film it all too, that's what a caring Dad would do

Pick your favourite barely legal slut. What would you do?

I've heard she was double teamed.

No, it was just on vacation.

3some with these 2 would be a good nights entertainment.

wwyd to my cheating ex?

Mother and daughter WWYD?

wwyd?

WWYD to my gf?

What would you do to my innocent virgin friend?

your daughter has good taste in friends, always good stories going round no doubt, moar!

Same girl?

My little girl also allegedly fuck a professor for a better grade.

Yeah bro

using initiative should be rewarded

How many times do you think she was cummed in freshman year?

not as many as her 2 friends but probably cemented her reputation

Blonde here has taken most cock out of all of them, by far apparently.

understandable, girl on the right is saving herself

Far right is a guy in drag

you'd think right would have had more cock than left user, left looks more the relationship sort where right has whore written all over her. moar!

theyd both got a long hard deep pounding, your daughter could watch and learn lol (only a story for Sup Forums user, nothing on here is real!)

Perhaps she could be left out in the alley.

wwyd to this 17 year old slut?

she has to learn sometime user

Wwyd

I want to watch her get taken hard.

you let her dress like this? she'll not be left in the alley very long!

Wwyd to this milf

bit weird, but this is a story on Sup Forums, moar of her and her whore friends user

Who here would rape Elisse if they knew they could get away with it?

so when does Sup Forums see these 2 naked?

no one user, your permission would be sought first

She's been raped before.

Please post nudes of this amazing blonde babe. WWID? I would post nudes of her if I had them.

you raped your own flesh and blood user? not good! or is elise not yours?

wut

It wasn't me. At college.

wwyd to my friend?

licked out by her girlfriends?

No, someone she went home with at a bar.

fuck her in the ass in front of her friends and family at the pool. her screams and tears are garbled as i shove her face into the water jets.

pulling out ill come over those sunglasses, snap a few pics for good measure and send her home to daddy.

wwyd?

not good, did you chop his dick off?

the 3 on the left look must up for it, she should have stuck with the 2 on the right. Moar of the 3 on the left!

blondie loves to show her tits, any fully exposed? must have sent them to her boy and girl friends

rip that cheap little dress off give her ass a good spanking and shove a tennis rack up cunt
then pull her in and force her to gag on my cock as she struggles to barely breath, kneeling in a puddles of her own drool and pussy juice

more of blondies tits user, they have a good bulge to them

I would go up behind her, lift skirt and begin pounding her tight little ass. My hands would make her way up her top, using her tits to pull me in harder. I'd then get her on the floor, pull her skirt off and start pounding her pussy. At this point, a crowd of guys is building up, who will queue for her pussy after I've cummed deep in her throat.

wwyd?

>666666
CHECK'D

Double Satan pls go

CHECKED

Hail satan

for the double satan you need to show moar user! expose blondies boobs! lol

fucking love fob bitches like this. show them some money and they'll do anything to keep you.

every day id get a bigger and bigger dildo, and watch her squirm and scream as i work it into her ass. blindfolded and filled with toys in ass and cunt she has no idea im selling videos of my yellow slave to pay for her dinners, presents and clothes.

one day she'll eventually break down, crying and sobbing as the shame and degredation becomes too much. she says she has to leave me. and of course i accept. as shes packing her things the tv comes on in her room. the color drains from her face as a montage of her cunt and ass being filled fills the screen and she knows shes trapped with me forever.

wwyd to this yellow pair?

She looks like whore so she should be treated as one. I pull my cock out right and front of her and get her to start sucking me off. Then I'd pick her and drop her on the table yank up her dress and rip her panties off and fuck her deep in the ass while forcing a hand into her pussy. As she moans for more and more I'd pull out and cum all over her ruined dress.

WWYD Mommy & Daughter Time

moar user! moar story too

on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

mommy and daughter ? moms a hag, but the kid... wwyd?

wwyd?

Wwyd to my wife?

wwyd

Hail Satan

blindfold, in separate rooms. i tell each one that they can spare the other, if they take the punishment. of course mommy wants to protect her daughter, so she takes my cock up her ass willingly. i tell her ill stop whenever she wants, but her daughter picks up where i leave her. after cumming in her chinky ass, she thinks its over. but i bring in two doggies and set them on her.

the mom screams and wails as the dogs rape her mouth and pussy, while the kid is forced to watch on the hidden camera. she begs me to stop. tells me she'll do anything to save her mom.

i call off the dogs, and the mom thinks its all over. then shes treated to a view that breaks her. her only daugher being split apart by a huge nigger cock.

the daughter screams, cries and struggles as the head pops into her asshole and shes streched more than she ever thought possible. mommy can only watch, dripping dog cum as she watches her daughter try and 'save' her from more punishment.

wwyd to valentina?

user don't waste the satan dubs! moar of blondie, daughter and friends slutting it to the max!