Listens to Kendrick Lamar once

>listens to Kendrick Lamar once

holy shit is this an actual """""""art""""""" exhibit? what has this world come to? the only """"creative""""" endeavors that get any attention anymore are just blatant ideological propaganda.

baka

Don't worry, soon enough an emasculated male will respond to educate you on why modern art is good, why Jews are good people, why Marx is Jesus and why you should embrace femininity and feel guilt because of your internalized desire of imperialism and rape.

lmao

i'm not saying all modern art is bad. i like a lot of it (see pic related)

but the trend of making some bullshit like op's pic just to make a political statement is absolutely degenerate. it's killing the hallucinatory imaginative spirit of art by reducing it to propaganda. and that shit isn't even creative propaganda. it's literally just pissing on warhol's grave

What does that painting say to you, user?

none of you have noticed the gopro then

YOU are the art

It got a mass reaction, therefore it was successful, congratulations.

master take these light to decent chains off me

Some art is pure propaganda, some art is not. I don't know what the ratio is nowadays but just because the propaganda shit gets attention (gee I wonder why) doesn't mean the other stuff doesn't exist.

made me think

fastest circle jerk I've ever seen somehow more embarassing than op's pic

you just won the thread

That was the day fandango lost all credibility

Carnal brutality. Suffering. Disenchantment. Misanthropy.

Let me guess. You like Kendrick Lamar. You think bansky is a visionary artist. You think rupi kaur is the poet of this generation

no that was the day he gave Gas a 2

average im indifferent to and probably in terms of unintentional humor

wanna try again or are you gonna run to your safe space

Hey guys. Dean here. AMA

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about

>libtards trying to co-op the word safe space
Lmao

>last name Hutton
>looks like Jabba
really makes you think