youtube.com/watch?v=kv0iXXAgnhM
youtube.com/watch?v=1qdDTiFmsr0
youtube.com/watch?v=tNg5J7MXgA4
youtu.be/Smkwr0SXD_8?t=856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Steel beams ft Jet fuel

Prime taste op

no

Thanks man. I also like Bill Burr a lot.

I love little birthday boy jimmy. Are you an O&A fan? Its what got me into standup

Never really listened to him much. I'll have to dig deeper. Thanks man.

Iron Mike is my faves too.

Did he died?

No Joey is still around, he even stopped doing coke and heroin

>womens are so stupid amirite? Also I'm black.
hilarious bro

only one answer

Patrice was legendary. Probably my favorite as well.

oh sure

Man, what's wrong with you?

Welcome, newfriend ...

dudes only like 50 lol, dont do drugs kids.

Just don't be fat.

Anybody ?

Opie and anthony with patrice oneal

I have listened to 100+ hours of them and honestly I still find it funny

Died too soon. One of the best.

Billy Boozebag. Fucking love him. The Joe Rogan podcasts with him are my favorite. His Monday morning podcast is really good too.

tom segura

pic semi-unrelated

Check out Nate Bargatze, delivery is fairly similar to Mitch. Although Nate only has two specials but are filled with the same jokes, really disappointing.

Been watching norm macdonald podcasts recently and i'm upset I hadn't seen them when they were current. The older comedian's ability to tell jokes with such amazing delivery is incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=kv0iXXAgnhM

i hate O&A two unfunny hacks, but they got shitton of patrice tapes and made black phillip possible so its somewhat forgiven. Norton excels at those auditions, fast and witty. dont like his standup that much..

Bill Burr, Patrice, jim jefferies, mitch hedberg, norm mcdonald, steven wright aaand chris rock/chapelle would be my top ones

Please tell me you listen to the black phillip show, his show is possibly one of the best radio shows recorded. Theyre all on youtube, highly recommend

Black Phillip show should be mandatory for every male age ~16 up to listen to. It should be followed by test checking your bitch-control-knowledge

BILL BURR

bryan callen, brendan schuab and brandon redban are the worst comedians ever

Hows the standup game user? How long have you done it? Do you like doing it? Do u get paid? I wanna start doing the same!

you dont count women as comedians, right? smart

He was great. He was like the white guys comedian even though he was black. He was one of those gap bridgers.

*tips fedora*

Did u see this dude on "hot ones" on youtube? Its the show where u eat hot wings and talk about shit. This dude used about 10 cloth napkins, his shirt was drenched in sweat and he kept hacking away. It was fuckin disgusting. Lol

How dare you niggers not post me yet

You know, I didnt realize how much alike Bukowski and Carlin both are. Kinda crazy.

nice meme

Hello fellow termite

This dude isnt funny at all. I watched his specials and literally did not laugh once. Hes a hack. People like him cause he cusses and drinks but hes a fag

yeah, sorry dougy forgot all bout you. you aight

I saw Jefferies in Houston earlier this year. He's fucking great.

hes a fucking savage! freedumb was fucking breathtaking. He got new act or doing last special rn?

also Ticky Gervais deserves to be mentioned, even if only for his golden globes. Almost made me cry
youtube.com/watch?v=1qdDTiFmsr0

Best ever: Pryor, Carlin, Hedberg.

Currently alive: Pic related.

I haven't seen his standup, and on his podcast he often talks about how much he hates stand up, but Nick Mullen has one of the greatest comedic minds I've ever heard, especially when it comes to premises.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNg5J7MXgA4

ticky-ricky lol.

did you see his roast battle vs. Kaytlin Bailey?

I'm a normie, Daniel Tosh is also great. Any edgy and funny comedian recommendations would be great my guys.

I think that guy with the terrorist puppet would be your speed.

I may have shit taste but I don't think anyone but middle aged moms and their children enjoy Jeff Dunham.

If you want edgy, Doug Stanhope () is your guy

Used to be into this dude's podcast. Listened to it while I was on the treadmill, along with a few others and lost 30 lbs. I wrote him a Facebook message thanking him and he gave me a really wierd response. He thaught I was being sarcastic or something and told me not to listen if I didn't like it. ?!?

Good one! Had forgotten about him

Hang yourself

take it with a grain of salt. he gets too tired to go inside and shits in his backyard. comedic genius comes with a large dose of crazy.

No I haven't yet, I''ll check it out.

Some more Mullen gold youtu.be/Smkwr0SXD_8?t=856

Took a day off a few weeks ago because I had a temp. Just stayed home and watched 3 or 4 of his specials on Amazon and HBO go and took a bunch of medicine. Good times

Embed didn't work... skip to ~14 min or open link

Hey, it's that dude from that show I loved!

You mean cringy. This dude isnt edgy at all. Hes a fucking shitty comment with no real though or substance. The only substance he has is his substance abuse problem.

>doug stanhope
>edgy
>mfw

cringey makes sense. otherwise i'm pretty sure the other guy has no idea what he's talking about.

Yeah, good point. It was odviously some failure in internet communication. His response really stung, for some reason.

Anyone like Mark Normand?

Was going to list him earlier along with ari shaffir, tom segura, and big jay oakerson

Fuck that hack. Seemed to be on Comedy Central all the fucking time a few years back.

Billy red face

any girl that thinks they have power in America by joining antifa

One of those podcast guys who got semi-big after starting a podcast.

Classic album

eh more like one of the big and respected underground comics who got "semi-big" when amy schumer/kevin hart fans got bored with this year's media hyped garbage and tried to youtube "funny podcasters" and ended up finding mark normand.

She steals her jokes. Google it.

It was a bait picture, moron.

This thread really doesn't need to go any farther.

I'm sure Shumer helped his popularity out a bunch. A popular podcast only takes you so far, because, still half the people don't even know what a podcast is

was on schumer before he had his podcast.

I watched her last special. Spent a half hour on how gross her pussy was. She should go back to stealing jokes

fuck yeah futha mucka

Yeah, that's what I'm sayin

You are a legend. Also, shout out to OP for posting Patrice. Had to give some props just for that.

Agreed.

saw him twice this year. killer podcast. hot af wife. one of the best. not like that fat fuck burnt chrystler

I wish there was more Patrice content out there without fucking annoying O&A. His black Phillip show was great, but the problem was that it was a Call-in show and for some reason rednecks loved Patrice.

lol

Gilbert was great on earlier Howard stern shows

jet beams can't fuel steel melt.

anyone?