Would someone explain this Antifa shit to me?

Would someone explain this Antifa shit to me?
Is it a group of fascists trying to get their way under the guise of antifascism?

pic obviously unrelated

It's a radical anti-fascist movement. Antifa factions believe in directly opposing oppression, violent structures, using oppression and violence if needed. They aren't fascistic, though. They fight against fascistic political parties organized in public whom they deem violent by organizing in public and fighting them with violence. They aren't fascists, though. They think right-leaning parties terrorize public policy and well-being, but many people are terrorized to organize in public because of Antifa and being in fear of their own well-being. They're not fascistic, though.

Rinse and repeat.

Checked triple dubs.
Some say its the Illuminati/jews trying to control the world. Others say they are simply retarded. Realistically they're probably getting paid to do this shit for the political elite who want to dominate da warld.

They're not fascist, they're commies, commies always act violently. They are sort of an organized movement but are ideologically fucked up, I live in a former commie country, everyone center right to them is a fascist, my grandma calls me a fascist still since I vote conservative, the only way to stop the nazis and relaunch the glorious revolution is through violence, everyone not a commie is a nazi, so punch everyone

They march against free speech, you dipshit.

I'm a left leaning centrist and there are fucking nutters on both sides of the false dichotomy.

Meanwhile the pillaging of the working class continues unchecked.

P.S. Hillary would not have been an improvement. At least Trump got people paying attention. Like a forest fire so that new growth could occur.

Not sure what you're on about, but I am sure that the irony I was pointing out was lost on you.

Fucking anarchists with a lack of a better cause.
They actually hate almost all authority (law enforcement, judicial system, elected politicians) and conservative viewpoints. They just masquerade as an antifascist movement and label anything they don't like as fascist.

I was painfully ready for someone to miss the point of your post.

antifa is a made up boogyman that far-right extremist groups try to frame as their left-leaning moral equivalent so when people call them out for, say, running over civilians in the road, they can say, "YEAH, WELL ANTIFA IS IN LEAGUE WITH THE LIZARD PEOPLE TO HELP PAY FOR CHEMTRAILS TO ERADICATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!" and then neo-nazis and skinheads really aren't so bad after all, right?

>antifa is a made up boogyman
>made up
Nigga antifa is actually real

Facist/Alt-Right are scared about "White Genocide"

Antifa is scared that facists will, in the long term, genocide minorities and deviants.

And there's a middle ground of people that simply want to defend free speech.

Antifa and Fascists use a supposed genocide from the other side to justify violence against each other.

So you're not far from the truth when you say that Antifa are kinda facist.

That's my shitty opinion anyway

Thanks for that, Clarence Darrow.

In the third panel, she looks like Michael Jackson

Anti-fa are radical Anarcho-Communists who, much like Fascists, use force to push their agenda.

Do they sell that on vinyl

It's a bunch of entitled college kids or welfare niggers that have never worked a day in their life.

Their goal is to silence anyone who disagrees with them through violence and intimidation, because it hurts their feelings when white men succeed in life.

Can't ignore the other side, which is, again, a bunch of entitled college kids and yokel fucknuts who wave swastikas because being edgy gets on the MSM. Also meh white purity. How often do you see a biracial couple? I'd say maybe two times a year. White isn't going anywhere. Keep sucking the media kike's dick.

this thread seems to be injecting their own spin on things. go figure.

while many people justifiable so, identify as anti-fascist, this movement, like so many others seems to be have been at least in part, taken over by extremists, and also false flags from opposing movements.

in short: never relinquish your objectivity and individual self to a group claiming to have tour core values at heart. it never ends up well, for the individual self and for society

> kinda fascist

Nigga, you're right. You do have a shitty opinion. Antifa is fascist as fuck.

Agreed, the media feeds on outrage. They're all run by apolitical jews who are trying to monopolize the msm by pandering to whatever side is currently shouting the loudest.

> running over civilians in the road
Why were civilians marching with baseball bats in the road to begin with?

How have you not figured out yet that the "counterprotest" was very plainly setting up for a riot? This has been their MO for the last 3 years.