Anybody else here suicidal, but not sad or depressed?

Anybody else here suicidal, but not sad or depressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U88jj6PSD7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I play with it some times and speculate about what would happen if i comitted suicide

Yeah, I'd say so, but suicidal in the loosest sense.Like, if there was a way to do it with very little effort and no repercussions—devastated mother, decomposing body, etc.—I would in a heartbeat. Until then, perhaps when until I'm even older, I'll enjoy my comfortable, relatively stress-free life.

I plan a lot and have an exit strategy. A calm, rational exit at a time when I don't have a reason to stay around.

What would be the method you guys go with?

Not really, however, I have started to get leisions on my body that I suspect is skin cancer. I had gone to the doctor after I got in a car accident, he was a really old dude, and he asked me, "hey, did you ever get this loo" and he stopped, I know what he was talking about.

Anyways if it gets bad enough, I will blow all my last money, head to Tijuana and buy some pentobarbital, sold at pet stores to off your pet.

yes brother, rejoice for the end of the infidels is nigh!

Sometimes I would come home after a night of drinking and down all my xanax. Would tell myself "if I wake up I wake up" with a good giggle.

Od with heroin

The ideal would be doctor-assisted in a place such as Belgium, but I doubt any countries will have less strict requirements for doctor-assisted suicide by the time I want to go.

So, alone, I'd use a helium exit bag. See pic.

Helium

i would love shotgun to the head,but guns are extremely hard to get where i live
so probably car crash or jumping off from something high

I've never done heroin, would that be a slow and painful death?

Thanks, I saved that.

Same situation with guns for me. I feel like car crash is not always the best though because there is always the small chance you survive. Jumping would also be another good option but I am shit-scared of heights.

why would you want to die if your are happy with your life?

I havent done heroin but ive done alooooot of other shit, but Its a stimulating drug so it will b a painful and nice way to go

I have nothing to live for, and I'd rather die willingly than unexpectedly.

I havent done heroin but ive done alooooot of other shit, but Its a stimulating drug so it will b a painless and nice way to go

Who said he was happy with his life?

Even if he was, maybe he just feels l'appel du vide.

I should be happy with my life. I have a roof over my head, friends, social life, clothes and what not. I'm just tired of living. I have nothing to be sad about though.

Never mind this one my phone internett dropped but it seems like it got posted

>guns are extremely hard to get where i live
you really need to get out more. guns are everywhere and exceptionally easy to acquire, even in faggot incestous cUKland

I wouldn't say suicidal but I have no fear of death any more. Like I am literally ready to die at any time in any way. It makes my life fun and interesting though so I just keep on living each day.

I feel you, user. Who said life was all about happiness anyway?

Watch Zizek explain it:
youtube.com/watch?v=U88jj6PSD7w

Watch out though, because the lack of meaning and larger narrative in your life can be easily exploited by demagogues. Don't join ISIS, user.