Im thinking i might go out of my way and kill someone soon. It seems like a lot of work...

Im thinking i might go out of my way and kill someone soon. It seems like a lot of work, but it might be fun so worth i guess. Any tips on how to get away with it and the kind of person/situation i should be on the look for to smooth the process along?
It should be noted that im not in the best shape and i rarely go outside.

Get your fat ass in a car and do a drive by on some niggers.

Pretty shitty thing to do, but if you live in a city, carry around a backpack with a hatchet or large knife at night, find a passed out homeless person, and give a thwack to the neck before running off.

Make sure no one is around and not to leave any DNA. Dispose of your clothes and shoes and the knife along the way home or at home. Discreetly burn them or dump them in the trash. No trace.

Check your local paper for your receipt.

Make sure to post about it on Sup Forums. It's a foolproof way to ensure anonymity.

Don't forget the lube!!! Thats so important.

You will get v& for posting this (even if it is a joke).

practice on yourself first. kys.

NOTICE: THIS COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN LOGGED PURSUANT TO TITLE 18 U.S. CODE ยง 2709.

I am displeased with your non-constructive response

if you have to come on here for tips, then i'm just going to come out and say that you're probably not the brightest person, so enjoy your time being caught, and in general for killing someone else instead of killing yourself, because let's face it you're fat and pale as fuck and doesn't sound like you have anything going for you except to kill someone so you can make the local news for attention. cute.

but hey, good luck!

please keep the responses constructive. Im not interested in your personal opinions on OP what I need is as many comprehensive answers to my question as the internet can provide.

autismspeaks.org

is it too much to ask for someone to just help me out here? fuck sakes, Im only trying to find something interesting to do with my time.

At the point where you feel compelled to harm someone else? AN HERO!

Better a millstone be tied about your neck and be cast into the sea, than to harm one hair on the head of a child of God.

I agree. OP, Kill yourself.

>2017
>being a christfag
>Not killing yourself
Just fuck off moralfag

>mfw i try to get advice on how to kill someone else and everyone tells me to just kms for the hundredth time today.
>tfw everyone is too stupid to properly answer my question

okay this dude is a little bit of a tard for thinking religion is real, but less so than OP.

OP it sounds like you need something to occupy your time with.. maybe take up fishing or something like that, and NO not fishing for bodies, but for fish silly!

I am always pleased to act as a warning sign. So that you do not mistakenly imperil your immortal soul. I provide this service free of charge.You are welcome.

Start by killing yourself

There isn't any advice you need. Just wing it. It's more fun if you make it up as you go

Tell me how to find and kill this guy and I'll be doing everyone a favor.

this

I actually dislike organized religion.
I am not trying to fill church pews or collect tithes.

But good advice is still good advice. I will agree I am a moral fag.But I am still faithful not religious.

I gave up on listening to men in funny hats, but did not give up on God.

but you believe in God. That's almost as silly as OP wanting to kill someone because his life sucks lol

That is pretty easy. Provide your email and ask me where I live.Course while it is possible you might kill me the chance that I would kill you is also very possible.

Murder someone extremly rich and influencial, then shout something like "For the Izrael!" or something, just put the blame on Jews.

Nowhere near where you live/work/know anyone

A homeless person (no family = less pressure on police to actually solve)

Do not use your car to get anywhere near the location

Make sure it's a shitty area that people do not bother to have surveillance cameras etc

Destroy everything you had on you and wore when killing them, do not just discard it. (All clothing, shoes, weapon, hats etc get burnt to a crisp)

Never mention it to anyone, not even a "hey, you heard about that guy blah blah blah" in passing conversation.

Not really my personal experience has led to my having faith. I am not a blind follower. I know what is going on and why we are here. Just because churches are filled with fools and led by liars doesn't mean God is at fault he has warned us that this would all be happening.

well of course Ill be posting about it on Sup Forums, though, but everything else sounds reasonable.

Actually good advice

turn your fucking pc off for the night poindexter

Why you think it might be fun?