user.pcriot.com
youtube.com/watch?v=VqA0W7MDh_c
youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw
youtu.be/QNbnygbdWsQ
youtu.be/ZCHZAMwnWk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my gf just left me.... i am goo ing to die

not with that trips

Trips confirm. R.i.p. user, you had just peaked.

Damn user. Broke up with mine about this times year. Still feel empty and lonely. Never posted a 777 though, must be a good sign

Lol, It's life trying to tell you to improve as a person. Go become the best version of you that you can be. Suddenly you will have girls going out of their way to be with you. Can't get worse than your current situation right?

Art of charm and how to talk to girls podcast. Enjoy the red pill.

Double trips... He is a dead man walking.But maybe he is the new night king etc etc

im gonna die unless you upvote

Trips only count on the end numbers newfag

NIGGA HAD DA FLASH ON

DONT YOU DIE ON ME THREAD

Context?

>was semi dating girl for a couple weeks years ago
>girl messages me out of the blue 2months ago
>take on date. Goes amazing
>hang out at least 3 to 4 times a week (staying over etc)
>ofcorse sex all the time
>fast forward a month, she tells me she loves me
>reluctant at first but really feel something for this girl. I never ever get feels
>continue constantly hanging out/staying over...
>I love her
>she literally tells me Iv been on her mind since we first met (dated a guy because he looked like me, to shy to say anything to me ect.)
>says she has never felt like this before
>I tell her me too
> fast forward to a week ago
>she is being a bit distant
>I ask what's wrong
>she says nothing
>sort of continue as normal until last Sunday
>I ask her again, she tells me some bullshit about how she has only been single for 4 months (since we started talking)
>apparently needs to be herself
>I ask if she wants to call it off
>she says yes, but it could be the biggest mistake of her life
>says it's not never seeing each other again that she just needs time
>hold my shit together like a man
>tell her I just want her to be happy and walk out
>realise I probably will never see her again
>cry for the first time in like 6 years
>Tuesday, she already going on a date with some guy tagging him in shit all over fb
>destroyed
I'd like to point out I'm relitevely attractive and never get feels for girls. I can pick up while out at a pretty good rate so this has nothing to do with desperation.. i just fell for her
I was full of drive and motivation before I met her in my career and sports etc..
Now I'm just empty

My life is empty but I trick myself into thinking there's something or someone there.

kek my sides, everybody who can see him is staring at him like he's a fucking retard

She's just a manipulative dick fiend. You're probably both like 19 years old anyway. Quit being such a faggot. The girl you think that she is is a figment of your imagination.

>to shy to say anything
>to shy
>to
Maybe she dumped you over your shitty distinction between homophones.

I'm 26
And I don't think she is
Something tells me she ment what she said but this guy fits what she wants out of a bf more
But do tell you're story user?

You're a homophone

She was using that as an excuse m80. Best way to get over it is realizing people are too alike and that the supposed dividing line between good and bad is hardly visible. To expound, you'll probably find yourself lying to someone the same way she has.

I myself have been in your situation and felt victimised, but I've since treated others the same.

What to avoid is thinking you'll never do that, because that will only turn you into a cynical "nice guy" and you will forever be friendzoned.

>Be me, femanon
>I know, show tits and everything
>Not worth seeing
>Anyway, 21
>Grew up in foster care
>Product of incest between my mother and her father (I guess my father too)
>Bullied all the time because of it in school
>Wasn't smart enough or pretty enough be accepted in spite of it
>Never learned how to make friends
>Never learned how to be a friend
>Got into college because of my sob story and shitty life
>Failed out after the first year because I'm so stupid
>Work terrible job at a grocery store
>Can barely afford rent
>Still no friends
>Kissless virgin
>So tired of living
>What's the point?

Hey anons, just want to say that it can always get better. I had been having the worst couple months of my life, but things have picked up. Have a date with cutie I met at doctor app, okay job that pays well, and back to school so making friends again. Keep your heads up, Sup Forumsros.

I'm 35. Wish I had killed myself 20 years ago.

I dont have much of a story besides being 33 and having gone through similar things when I was much younger. One day it's "I love you," she's all you can think about, you spend every waking moment together and next day she's fucking someone else and won't ever answer your texts. Girls can be dogs just as much as we can and they can be very emotionally manipulative. The high level of attention can be addicting for them and maybe in the moment they mean what they say but it's fleeting.

Note that not all girls are like this but going through life you will experience this.

Excuse? What point are you referring to?
If it's the whole "need to be single for a while ect" I know that
Anyway thanks for the points

Fair.
Thanks user

I don't get it

Like this girl even drove 3 hours to come meet my parents... about 2 weeks ago
she must have been keen on that emotional vampirism

>mom and grandad fugged
No fuckin way. You don't seem retarded to me.

Either way you'll find some light, despite your woes. It always works out that way. Trust me.

Topkek, I was 23 when I tried Suicideā„¢.

Couldn't even do that right, what a cruel irony.

user.pcriot.com

user you here?

Part 1

Part 2, I had to write it out and screenshot, sorry if doesn't make complete sense, it's the first time I've written it out and I got super emotional

It had to happen.

I'm crying

What happened

Someone lend me a few words to mend my broken heart that longs for love that cannot be attained. This pain. It doesn't let me sleep or breathe peacefully.
Someone tell me she can love me but that's just lying to my face.
Someone tell me I'll find another one who can strum the chords of my heart strings. Someone who can understand what a broken mess I am and yet stick around to glue me the best they can
Oh, please, I beg of you. Lend me words that can give me peace

With a fucking .22?

Fuck that must have been shitty.

read this shitty thread, wth this shitty song
youtube.com/watch?v=VqA0W7MDh_c

and remember how my life is.

Its a feels thread after all

Keep ya chin up laddie

Listen to this next anons
youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw

sorry to be the happy fag here but yesterday finally had my first kiss about goddamn time at least I'll graduate HS without being kissless (senior year starts friday and she was a freshman) I could greentext everything from when we met to now if there's interest

one of the lunatics says he'll shine his flashlight to make his friend walk on it to cross the gap, obviously you can't walk on a bridge of light (DUH) but the crazy guy says the other one would turn it off when he's halfway on it. pretty shitty joke

I don't understand the need to be dramatic. You're in pain. So are millions of souls on this planet. Every time you think your problems are consuming you, just zoom out. Put it in perspective. You don't have to be in denial. Yes, what you're going through is painful but so many people over a period of thousands of years have gone through exactly what you're going through and have come out stronger. You have the strength in you user. You're just blinded by love/infatuation/obsession to realize how strong you are. It gets better user. It really does

Congratulations, friend. That's awesome!

>ifunny

she plans on making out more and doing more shit and it's fucking nice to have a girl like that too she's looking for a fling and not a relationship so I guess it works out

>can read

I think there is a deeper meaning.

Dude passed out in a bar. Enter Mr. Hanky. He made the prank on the sleepy boy.

wut

I can't believe I believed them for so long. " oh user you're so smart" LIES LIES LIES LIES. At best I'm average intelligence.I AM NOTHING, I HAVE NO FUTURE. I WILL DIE A FAILURE

Why is Keanu also in the back left...?

Ok this was good

I don't see what you are talking about

IIRC that guy had been stalking her for a while before this picture was taken

Rough. But use it. Not everyone will pull shit like this, but you can't be sure who won't either.

read the Killing Joke. it's fucking amazing.

Every time I interact with my old friend groups in a group settings I end up saying/doing shit that offends people.

Is it acceptable for me to cut all contacts from these people? I feel that my relationship with them are not beneficial for both sides.

How would you feel if an old friend that moved away got in touch with you, only to leave again?

I'm not good for anything. All no end up doing is using up wbeyone wlse for their money and resources and end up dying alone is some ditch, because all I can manage ans barely at that is some shitty fast food job

I RECOGNIZE THAT GAY BLOWJOB

i dont know the american education system but what subjects did you do in college?

That was one of the lamest things I've ever seen in a feels thread.

A helmet to eat pizza.thats John wickish

NO WAY, DID I MISS IT? WHERE?

youtu.be/QNbnygbdWsQ

youtu.be/ZCHZAMwnWk0

I've tried man, took a break a break for talking to women, went to counselling and read self help and my guides for BPD, I'm a lot more stable but at the same time I don't feel love or interest for girls anymore. Like I still wanna fuck and find love but I just can't feel that emotion anymore. It sucks cause I was talking to a girl I was attracted to and I'm trying to break it off cause I don't feel anything but she can't cause I mean too much her, and that she loves me and that just makes.me feel like I'm.mkre broken than I was before

Well I don't need or want to kill myself so sorry if I'm not the super fucked up post Freudian Beta on a feels thread :)

Greentext pls

Tom Hanks has been doing it for years. He likes to pose with passed out people.

Knife n fork job? WTF?