mintpressnews.com/athens-last-european-capital-without-mosque/197474/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Scandinavia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Swedes
youtube.com/watch?v=TK4KZJf6yvw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gammalsvenskby
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Hmmm user, clean up my feet with your tongue"

You're proud that you are efficient at cucking yourself?

>clean up my feet with your tongue

I don't think so

I'm proud of being a native in the greatest country on the planet.

Hell Seger!

This. How is failing later than some countries an achievement? We still failed.

>Poland. Cucked since 1558.

This just explains... everything

We failed because they did. We were surrounded by #mosqued countries. We held out the longest.

I used to be a cuckold until my ethiopian friend convinced me to stop.

I always liked the idea of my wife fucking another man. See, she worked at a refugee shelter and I always fantasized her being gangbanged by the somalians, syrians, iraqis and afghans that were staying there. I imagined them just grabbing her, her melting in their rough hands and the thought of being fucked by men who are more like beasts, how she afterwards would be wobbling back up on her feet, cum dripping from every orifice. When she was at work, I'd jack off to this thought.

One day I decided that I couldn't keep it a fantasy; I wanted to watch her fuck a refugee. When we were together in the bedroom I told her my fantasy. At first she refused - kept telling me how she was faithful, how she couldn't be with another man etc. but eventually I convinced her that it would be fun for us both.

There was this man she knew from the shelter, mahmoud, whom she had in mind. He was always checking her out and we set up a date where she would be fucked by mahmoud and I would watch.

I admit it was hot; it was everything I had imagined. I sat there in the corner of the room and stroked myself through my pants while mahmoud took her like a beast.

We did this a few more times, but every time I felt like something inside me screamed to stop; the only person I confided this to was my friend from ethiopia. He was an open minded guy, but he told me that I shouldn't let another man fuck my wife. What if she got tired of me and left me for him? What if she ended up getting pregnant with his child? I felt disgusted with myself more and more every day.

I told my wife I'd like her to stop fucking mahmoud, but she had fallen for how pleasurable it was, how exciting it was to be taken by a man like him. I had to literally get on my knees and beg her to stop. I think she thought of how mahmoud wouldn't be able to provide for her rather than wanting to stop fucking him, though.

Shouldn't it be "Clean my feet up with your tongue"?

Du övervägde inte att lära dig läsa (eller googla) först?

Nasirmoskén i Göteborg, tillhörande ahmadiyya-församlingen Ahmadiyya Muslimska Samfundet, är Sveriges första särskilt uppförda moskébyggnad och stod klar 1976.

Tak było, nie zmyślam

>42

What the fuck

>having mosques in your country
>making fun of others

KEK...you guys are fucking cucks.

We don't even have ONE mosque

>No mosques in Greece
Sure buddy, lmao.

Är ju uppenbarligen något krux med den moskén om det ej räknas med i den engelska artikeln. Ska försöka lista ut varför.

North Dakota, what the fuck?

Now compare the number women and children raped in sweden with that of other countries.

THE KEKENING THE DAWN OF A NEW MILLENNIUM.

Why are there so many mosques in white countries far from kebab reach? We're literally right next to them, so it's understandable

mintpressnews.com/athens-last-european-capital-without-mosque/197474/

#rekt

Tror jag hittat anledningen.

>Ahmadiyyas lära accepteras inte som islam av de flesta muslimer, och vissa av dessa betecknar inte Nasirmoskén som en moské.

Om jag bygger ett dass men kallar det för en Kyrka så blir det ju inte automatiskt det. Sverige första moské invigdes år 2000.

That article refers to Athens. Is Athens a country? No, it's a city.

Nice try though.

I'll just leave this here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Scandinavia

Greece has built ZERO for muslim invaders. Any Mosques in Greece are since ottoman occupation.

How do you feel you paid money to your state to build mosques in your own fucking country? cuck..go kill yourself

At least they don't have one at their capital.

It's a well-known fact that our neighbouring countries practically forced the muslims on us. If you hadn't let them into your countries first, they wouldn't have come to Sweden.

Show some gratitude, fish-nigger. We shared your burdens.

>Poland. Cucked since 1558.
>This just explains... everything

Yeah, and since 1558 they bulit whole 4 (four) of them. There is more mosques in the city of Berlin, Hans.

>Greece has built ZERO for muslim invaders. Any Mosques in Greece are since ottoman occupation.
You make no sense, considering the Ottomans were invaders. Lmao.

>How do you feel you paid money to your state to build mosques in your own fucking country?
How do you feel, knowing that your country is bankrupt?

Wouldn't surprise me if Poland forced their muslims on Germany like our neighbouring countries did to us.

>You make no sense, considering the Ottomans were invaders. Lmao

Nigga, the Greek people paid ZERO money to build mosques. The Turkish invaders built them. And also, the majority of mosques built during the Turkish invasion, were burned down by greeks. And also we dont have any mosques in our capital. Meanwhile you paid with YOUR taxed money to build them. You literally work, so abdul can pray in his mosque.

>How do you feel, knowing that your country is bankrupt?

le ebin denbt meme xD

Atleast we didn't got bankrupt because of building mosques. And also we don't give free money to rapefugees. Faggot

pic related, your wife's son

>Nigga, the Greek people paid ZERO money to build mosques.
Yeah, you paid them with your women's pussies instead.
>And also, the majority of mosques built during the Turkish invasion, were burned down by greeks.
What's your point? You said Greece didn't have any mosques, which is an obvious lie that you got caught in. This thread isn't about the number of mosques.
>Meanwhile you paid with YOUR taxed money to build them. You literally work, so abdul can pray in his mosque.
Yeah well, at least we work.

>Atleast we didn't got bankrupt because of building mosques
No, Greece got bankrupt because you Greeks can't handle money. Nigger-tier knowledge about economics.
>And also we don't give free money to rapefugees.
Who are you trying to fool? You gave them lots of shit, since you're were the first european country they arrived at.

Stay salty, faggot.

I think, Sweden is an awesome country (except for batshit insane leftists, ofcourse).
Sweden have automobile industry, aircraft manufacturing, pretty cool military-industrial complex and other high-tech things.
And a strong economy (gossips in russian boards tells me, that it's german money mostly).
And all of this with a population 9.5 mln. people.

Very effective.

Sweden > Finland > all other scandis.

How to lie with statistics, by (You)

>Dagestan
>700-900
This caucasian region had not been part of Russia back then. Russian Impire annexed it just two centuries ago.

>swedes will defend this.

>Belgium
It's not like you had a few terrorists just like a couple month ago, buddy?

You know, I like you russians. Very rarely see you guys talk shit about Sweden.

They both are like cancer patients mocking each other on who's gonna die first.

Well, I'm not ordinary russian.
And I'm not totally russian at all, I have a finno-ugric blood.

Fun fact: as I heard before, most people, who run away from USSR through Finland always wants to go to Sweden, because Sweden, unlike Finland, never returned fugitives back to USSR.

Just like Russia and Ukraine :^)

Thanks, I've been looking for the English translation to the Swedish The Oath of Allegiance for quite some time now.

>VÄLFÄRD

> because Sweden, unlike Finland, never returned fugitives back to USSR.
Actually not true thousands of Estonians and Latvians were sent back to the SSSR to die by the Swedish government which is one of the biggest betrayals ever due to the fact that most of the Estonians coming here were ethnic Swedes.

Interesting.
Maybe it depended on where exactly they were from?

>current year
>still in denial

look at these cucks

ever heard of tatars?

>Being proud of your country
>Denial
Wew lad.

>being proud of aspects of your country that simply aren't true
>haha we only got our first mosque 16 years ago and we have already imploded with more ten fold!
>being this delusional
You're giving nationalism a bad name.

Most of them were coastal Swedes living on the Estonian west coast.
They had lived there since the 14th century.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Swedes

Most of them got killed after Stalins purges but there is still som of them left today in Ukraine and Estonia.
>youtube.com/watch?v=TK4KZJf6yvw
Video from smeevka were most of the decendant live to this day.

Big difference between proud and delusional.

We have 5 mosques you dumbass.

We have them as well but they never built a mosque here

I don't think anyone is delusional shit is really bad here we need a fucking miracle to turn this shitfest around.

Do you need small individual mosques when your entire country is essentially one big open-air mosque?

Well desu senpai we had mosque for our muslims who helped us i.e. in wars against teutonic order.

And you took them all like the good cucks you are

>Wallonia

Every time.

>implying you could be proud of cuckland without being called a racist and put in jail

Aren't you supposed to be prepping the bull instead of lying on the internet Swedecuck?

A nice try :)
We CONQUERED those fuckers (Dagestan etc.)
And you're CONQUERED by them
Feel the difference?

>being proud of aspects of your country that simply aren't true
What aspects would that be?
>haha we only got our first mosque 16 years ago and we have already imploded with more ten fold!
We've imploded, have we? You might be thinking of the US. You know, the country with a nigger AND muslim president?
>You're giving nationalism a bad name.
Implying a mongrel like you has anything to be nationalistic about. Your people didn't build the US.

Gif-related: American girls.

Come on now. Don't forget who founded your country.

We're not even there.
Huh, guess they never did have the time to settle in.

I thought it was Australia until I saw the flag.

>And you're CONQUERED by them
Like Moscow having the largest Muslim population in the whole europe? And cuck-Putin opening a mega mosque there

Rurik was a Finn.

Iam prepping myself to bull your wife when can i come over Tyrone?

This post is so fucking retarded. Why does it matter that Russia had mosques centuries before Sweden. It doesn't change the fact that your country is absolutely fucked by immigrants. In fact it shows that muslums managed to fuck and cuck your shit up in 15 years but Russia defended against it for more that 1000 years. This bait is shit M8.

>settle in
More like you burned them all down when you deported everyone
good on you lads

They picked up and moved Al Rashid mosque to Fort Edmonton Park and now it sits alongside all the other historical stuff. They still use it as a prayer hall in the park.

What's this? Norwegian jealousy? Are you so ass-blasted about Norway not having any history even remotely comparable to the Swedish?

Are you implying that just because a country is going through hardship, that its citizens can't be proud? Literally what?

Bretty sad story.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gammalsvenskby

You just described America in one sentence.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

>Replying to me twice

>And you took them all like the good cucks you are
Required too because of the UN, Europe and our laws. Like I said, if you fuckers hadn't taken them in to begin with, Sweden woulnd't need to.

Most of the inhabitants in that village got deported to Siberia and never returned alive.
But some did.

>your people didn't build the US

Confirmed retard suckling from the leftist teat.

You don't have any idea what you're talking about.

>most of the Estonians coming here were ethnic Swedes
That's a lie - but most Estonians did end up going further west from Sweden.

My great aunt went from Sweden to Canada, for example, though the majority went to the US.

Nope, he was a slav

>He believe the Sup Forums memes that Sweden is a 3rd world shithole.
Lmao come to Sweden and see for yourself. It's still the best country in Europe BY FAR. Fucking lithuanians. Now THAT'S a 3rd world shithole. Always has been.

Sweden has more arabs and somalis than Norway and Denmark

Sweden does not revoke citizenships. Norway and Denmark revokes immigrants citizenships every year.

Norways far righters are in power and Denmark is led by it's far right party - Sweden still cucked.

Stop being an autist delusional cuck. Grow the fuck up

No really, your people didn't. America wasn't built by nigger/spic mongrels.

> t. cucked swede
Should I even be surprised that you have zero understanding of our country? Nah, not really. Good thing Scandinavia is burning. You faggots deserve worse than death for your people's cowardice.

i've been to both, lithuania might be poor but at least it's white. did not see even one arab/black

Rurik was a Swede

>That's a lie - but most Estonians did end up going further west from Sweden.
Could be true i don't have specific numbers, But most of the coastal Swedes tried to escape Stalin and not that many of them made it.

can't be true.

they probably don't officially "count mosques" as a gesture

of course there are mosques in sweden

> t. cucked swede
It's always funny when an american calls someone else "cuck". See pic-related.
>Should I even be surprised that you have zero understanding of our country?
I know that you betrayed Britain. A country founded on treason. I know you killed your white brethren (Confederacy) just to remove the niggers' shackles. Honourless, disgusting nation.

Total bullshit.
Sweden even had nothing to do with vikings then, it was a pure shithole with a population of 3,5 woodcutters.

That's why they targeted us

This.

Is that the kind of historical revisionism they teach in Russian schools?

Rurik was born in Finland, ergo he was a Finn.

At least Lithuania is not cucked. So you can't compete, face it.

>Sweden has more arabs and somalis than Norway and Denmark
Sweden also have more white people than Norway and Denmark. See pic-related.
>Sweden does not revoke citizenships. Norway and Denmark revokes immigrants citizenships every year.
Norway and Denmark have always been living in Sweden's shadow. The only reason they're not 3rd world shitholes is because of their close relationship with Sweden.
>Norways far righters are in power and Denmark is led by it's far right party - Sweden still cucked.
Yet they're still fucked by muslims. You're one of those retarded americans who don't understand how politics work nowadays, aren't you? It doesn't matter who's in power. It's completely and utterly irrelevant. If I have to explain why, you're on the wrong board.

>FRP
>Far right
You may only choose one as they are liberals with some stricter immigration policies and thats about it.
>Denmark
>Has venstre minority government
>Far right
Venstre is a liberal party

Nice try.

>Sweden has more arabs and somalis than Norway and Denmark
We also have more SJW people and other idiots so in that aspect you are correct.

You failed harder and faster than everyone(?) else.

Just FTGJ:
If a sparrow is born in a stable, does it make the sparrow a horse?