The only based swedish in their whole fucked up country

The only based swedish in their whole fucked up country.
youtube.com/watch?v=NtmmERzZgx4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ723mjqzUo
instagram.com/alexander.f/
vocaroo.com/i/s1VX97kSxx5T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is wrong with his face

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and lack of Viking Beard.

No he isn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ723mjqzUo

that is what a northern european looks like germany. you wouldn't know that though.

He's not even in Sweden bruv.

>burgermutt think he knows Europe

I doubt you've ever even been here

it's funny that he wears a hairstyle that actually makes his head look even taller

what died on his head kappa

He's like that kid from that cartoon show that was on when I was a kid. You know that one all about recess or whatever? He looks like if that wimpy kid with the glasses got corrective eye surgery and bulked up.

But he's so fucking ugly. Also his narcissism is insufferable

so what? lol

He's actually extremely degenerated, for his obsession with looks, aesthetics and "le demigod meme xd" show great signs of narcissism and self-centerness.
So a degenerate.
The virtue always stands in the middle, being excessive about looks like him brings only to the path of excess, so even more degeneracy.

His brother is A+
instagram.com/alexander.f/

golden ponyfag not even once

Basically a metrosexual. He tries way to hard to come off as "smart, aryan ubermensch".

hes got an overbite. victim of mouth-breathing.

Just because your greesy italian hands are obsessed with shoving pizza down your golup, doesn't mean it's okay to put down someone you're jealous of. This dude is nationalistic, calls out sjw bullshit, sees women are not same as men. I've rather aspire a redpilled alpha than a greasy pizza eating cuck.

he makes up for it with everything else though

How high his hair is on top causes his face to seem elongated causing him to fall almost into the uncanny valley.

Where is he then?

Most people have an overbite

Brad Pitt bringing the bantz

>organize yourself into groups
Western men are too selfish for this. Men see other men as something to be used. Your friend owns a boat so you ask him if you can go fishing on the weekend. Your friend has drug contacts or he knows hot sluts so you invite him to parties. Your friend is part or some cool scene which everyone likes e.g. surfing, music, etc so you hang around him to get in on his halo effect.

I don't think white western men even know how to have friends anymore. And look at how Hollywood portrays friendship's between men, anytime they're not being assholes to each other they are having constant banter. In game of thrones there are no male friendships at all, all the men are deceptive, treacherous, snaky opportunistic users of people, which are all hallmarks of how females operate which any ancient text will plainly tell you.

Fuck this nightmare earth.

This guy is a seriously fucking retarded.

Also, modern men are too busy worshipping their girlfriend's to exist in a situation of men looking after other men.
>inb4 people saying they have friends and don't treat them like that

Does this faggot use make up? Wtf.

Autistic as all hell.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VX97kSxx5T

>open video
>THE GOLDEN BOY
>heavy metal intensifies
Are you serious, OP?

Is that thing male or female?

I guess the maymays about Estrogen polluted water in Sweden aren't just maymays...

He's not? Because "real" swede have brown/black skin and suck allahs cock?

>Is that thing male or female?
I could say the same about your women, but that would just be immature.

>satan confirms it

You could, but this creature belongs to a special category of uglies.

I mean sort it out, kill it with fire and acid.

Pic related, this is what a man is supposed to look like.

A blood test will reveal extremely low estrogen levels, hence no estrogen toxicity and therefore manly chad.

This is a chad.

What about Red Ice guy? He's Swedani right?

>being this jealous

What the fuck is that on his throat? is it some wierd photoshop? half his face has that line.

OUT OUT OUT!