Would you ever consider betraying your race, shaming your family and disgracing your heritage by marrying...

Would you ever consider betraying your race, shaming your family and disgracing your heritage by marrying, and impregnating a non-white girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2eZJUM8OCc
youtube.com/watch?v=kybN4dlBA5c
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8
youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Double yes.

This is now a hardcore redpilling thread.

William Luther Pierce - History of Everything:
youtube.com/watch?v=W2eZJUM8OCc

William Luther Pierce - Toward a Healthy Society:
youtube.com/watch?v=kybN4dlBA5c

William Luther Pierce - The Jews are Our Misfortune:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8

William Luther Pierce - Altruism:
youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY

Yes

>imblying i'm white

oh look another racemixing shill thread where all the replies are racemixing shills

Yeah, I'd impregnate an asian. Why would I want to have and raise a child for white women and the government to only turn it against me?

I'm already mixed so it doesn't matter.

Thanks man I will watch it. Maybe I learn something new.

yes unless she's black

np bro.

What sort of mix?

Banging? I would bang fatties, chinks and maybe latinas. Impregnating? White

No.

Yes. Understand they have to betray their race, shame their family and disgrace their heritage by marrying and getting impregnating by a white man.
Sure the children will be less white, but they will also be less whatever it is they are.

kill yourself MLPfaggot

Currently dating a mulatto.
It's been more than 10 years but we dont think mariage is a good thing.
She dyes her hair different bright colors and is covered in tatoos.
Hate me all you want, I dont vive a shit and dont want to reproduce anyways.

good goy

As long as she's not black, indian or a sandnigger. I'd do mixed.

>French
>dating a nigger

why am I not surprise

>comes on a racist nazi board
>is ok with having half-nigger children
>doesn't see the hypocrisy in this

Please seek psychiatric help

Bestiality is wrong

Im a euro mut anyways. Not a fan of brown children but some of the lighter skinned Indian or Persian women might be ok if they are hot.

I dont might slightly olive kids.

THEY TOOK MY GUNS. THEY TOOK MY SOVEREIGNTY. THEY SUPPLANTED MY RELIGION AND MY COUNTRIES CAPITAL CITY.
NO. NO. NO.
THEY WILL NEVER MAKE ME FUCK A NIGGER.

I've fucked over 40 Asian broads, they are superior to white bitches.

I don't really care, I don't mix my feelings with my political opinions.
So yes, I would

I should also add Ive seen some hot nigs and mixed nigs but I still wouldnt want to bring such a child into the world.

If you are going to create life you should want that life to have the best you can give it.

I'd never racemix with a nigger but white guys are alright.

nice trips Chang

I would fuck someone like this but not impregnate them

Thanks lad

Great post.

I'm not surprised you britbongs would risk impregnating that considering your islands genetics.

You literally all need to see a shrink because you're a bunch of fucking hypocrites. Not even trolling. The level of cognitive dissonance on here is teetering severe mental illness. Complete delusion.

Literally makes no sense.

u HUWUT M8?

If i'm not married by 30 i'll go after a latina

Hello there negro, how does it feel to know that your ancestors were cannibal monkeys until a few centuries ago?

I don't know what's happened to me but I'm so attracted to black girls now. I've always been attracted to Asian girls. In 2016 white girls just can't compete.

Yes, I had a huge crush on some Uighur girl at highchool. Altho uighurs are basically white asian hybrids.

Sup Forums told me I'm not white so I don't have to worry about such things.

No.

that's a hottie i'd tap and impregnate that if she got a STEM PHD

Black women are the best. The darker the better.

>less than a thousand views on first video

These videos are basically that what i am telling people all day here in northern germany. But i leave out the obvious racism.

Ive only found one black woman attractive and she was an Ethiopia or something. Other than than, most black women are repulsive.

White features though.

Salty white girl that can't get a decent man

White American female of direct European descent here, Would never have children with a brown man of any kind. Being Italian, German, and Dutch, I can not waste my IQ and longevity on inferior ape genetics.

That being said, My boyfriend has a small Elizabeth Warren scrap of Native American in him. That doesn't bother me, but if it were anything else, it might.

I'd marry an Asian qt instead of a white bitch anyday. They're much less likely to cheat, they're pretty based/redpilled culturally, and they don't turn into ugly landwhales when they hit 30.

No. I'd fuck an Asian chick for sure, but never settle down with one.

I have fallen in love with a light skinned Indian girl.
She's beautiful and we satisfy each other sexually and emotionally.
She wants be a good wife and mother.
I used to be a lot more ethnic nationalist, but since I fell in love with this girl I have I honestly don't know who I am anymore, Sup Forums.
We make each other happy.
That's enough for me.

Pol said Italians aren't white either, even though Italy's average IQ is on par with Germany and our longevity #2 in the world. It's okay, Spain. You're still white.

Diffrent races in africa, given I'm asian I don't see anything wrong with marrying a northern Nigerian or western Ethiopian.

White girls and asians to an extent are rather high matience and if I'm going to race mix I'd prefer going full jungle.

>>

"White American female of direct European descent here"

Senpai please.

This is because all the White women in the UK are too busy being feminist SJWs to be bothered with starting a family. I must sadly say as a white woman, that it is the fault of white women for race mixing. They allow it to happen.

Is this the same woman? Pic related
10/10 would impregnate

I mean, you're basically saying you'd marry a Maghrebi Arab or an Abyssinian. They're just a high-melanin flavor of Caucasian, they aren't Negroid. Look at the skull structure, that's where the real difference between races is.

My father is an immigrant, faggot.

Tits or GTFO. I'll believe you're female when I see the timestamp and your tits together.

yes as long as she's not black, mexican, southeast asian, or arab.

I don't show my tits to fucking niggers

Why haven't black women date out in droves? Are they being discouraged by family members?

>comes on a racist nazi board

This is a politically incorrect board not a nazi board retard

>m-muh echo chamber!

>W-white features!

t. White girl

Asian girls only.

Yeah

they really don't have a lot to say

Only Direct Arayan of Germanic Decent is white, everything else is inferior, an impostor, mockery of the of the Real white race. Anglos, Slavs, Jews and everything in between should not breed.

Why not a south east nigerian? They have a higher IQ

>our
You wot

Most look terrible either via drugs or just not taking care of themselves.

If I loved her I would. I'm an American, and America is a doomed nation anyway (racially at least). If I was a European, or if I had blue eyes, I would absolutely not racemix.

i clearly said i dont want to have kids with a black girl you fat faggot

Do they really enjoy being abused, and left as single mothers, just because they feel blacks need to stick together.

This doesn't make sense.

lol ok
you're a man then
gotcha

this

she's so hot on GoT

I don't care as long as she's smart and good looking.

Race isn't a very large consideration.

also it's because she's 1/4 to 1/2 English that she's so hot

most hot 'black' women actually have significant European admixture

I'm not white, so yes.

Only if she's a white-looking Arab girl.

I like the "African" looking ones the best. So exotic. So sexy.

For a japanese / otherwise cute asian girl yeah.

i'm nigerian and my boyfriend is german.

sure, i would love to have kids with him.

>shaming your family and disgracing your heritage

after my parents found out about my bf they told me to fuck off. so i did. i didn't talk to mom and dad for almost three years now.

get out of germany you fucking nigger

never.

I'm black and my girlfriend is white

>we like germany but we dont like germans

kek

racists do have a point

>nazi board

Its a politically incorrect board weirdo, we can say what the fuck we want you goddamn naziboo.

Nazis were a bunch of losers anyways, wheres your national pride?

Did you draw that yerslef, lad?

Yeah nothing wrong with it

I'd only race mix with people who's skin tone is similar to mine (i.e. East Asians, Jews, Syrian/Palestinian Arabs, Tejanos, maybe an Quadroon).

I figure that if we can't have an all-white world, absorbing the intelligent races like the Jews and East Asians and ruling over the darkies is a second best scenario. Plus I find dark skin a turnoff anyways.