Female muscle (growth)

female muscle (growth)

Disgusting

what exactly are these muscles for but for just taking extra pics of yourself posing and getting internet likes?

confidence

4 u

I'm a guy, and I like getting bigger and stronger. Chicks are the same way. Girls I know that lift and look/aspire to be like this usually 1. Also enjoy getting more defined and stronger/becoming the best version of themselves, just like men and 2. Don't give a shit about guys that say they're too big, or they're unattractive

Personally I think its sexy. Muscle tone shows dedication to something that can only be obtained through hard fuckin work. If you look at it from a biological standpoint, these bitches are the chicks you want to make babies with. Populate the earth with strong alpha fucking men and women

Being strong is fun, you weak nerd.

you sound like you belong to a cult

Wat a qt :3

This guy gets it.

>what exactly are these muscles for
Gee what could it be...? Perhaps to look good and fit and strong and feeling good about what you've actually achieved.

If you played less World of Warcraft, you'd know that IRL grinding is much more rewarding.

They look so happy and awesome

before and after gear thread

And you sound like you bench the bar

is this a "rationalizing your suicide note" thread?

Fucking no it's not.

Lol

Unlike good games, the only way to win is to use exploits.

I like their big huge steroid clits that start to look like penises from all the T they have

because they are

itt: anavar

All of the hard work these muscle bitches put in? Steroids.

What will they have to show for it? Narcissism, no skills once they get old, weird stalkers..

Fuck off back to /fit/ you deluded faggots.

Ignore the insecure dyels and keep posting

this

it's a girl's best friend

ITT
woman taking test
and steroids.

>ITT

If you find upside down triangles attractive congratulations you are a faggot.

Unbeatable

Keep wanking it in your moms basement fatty. Being fit is great. There's still a chance for you though. I used to be an autistic fat fuck too until I decided to change.

>the veins

Keep telling yourself that fatty. When you're old and have done nothing with your life maybe you'll regret it.

Uneducated morons like you act like steroids are fucking magic or something. You still have to put in a fuck ton of work to get big even on juice. Go be a worthless tub of lard somewhere else you lazy fat autist.

It's sad when your own fatshame kicks in and you start projecting your fat fagness on others. Seriously guy, weak.

Exactly this. No fucking way they could obtain that much hypertrophy without gear. Along with larger muscles comes a micro penis sized clit that they'll want to fuck you with.

>fat
Nigger I'm at 9%BF. I'm the guy your ugly ass gf pretends she's with when your flopping around on top of her.

Yeah pretty much. Natty women still look pretty soft even after lifting but it's fine.

This. Here's proof. Plenty more online if you want it, losers who like this shit.

Needs more definition

she went from attractive to repulsive

Exactly, I like muscle definition and cock too.

>deltlet
would hold hands with/10 but she looks dyel

Sauce pls

I can sauce her but that's an old pic. She's huge now. Do you still want sauce?

anyone lurking?

found the roider

i-i-its okay c-cus i still had to work s-s-some

Yummm

but they looks manly

Once again you're a dumb ass. If you just take juice and don't bust your ass you're not going to get results. Once again it's not fucking magic moron. How about you go do a little research and educate yourself. Oh and btw, lifting 4 years completely natty. I'm just not a fucking retard like you and actually know what I'm talking about.

name of the girl with black shirt?

g-g-guys please make it a-acceptable to u-use roids. I dont like being made f-fun of. Make it o-okay to c-c-c-c-cheat!

I'm n-natty i swear!!!!

she was a 9...
why would she do this?

Dina Bakic

>ITT
Beta faggots and fattys intimidated by women with more muscle tone than them.

thanks ma nig

>jam 2015
>jan 2016
4 more years of hard work and she might finally spell January correctly

daaamn
sauce?

Anyone have nudes of any of these girls

yw

Women who lift have sex drives through the roof, and they fuck like demons

Look at the beta fatty. You keep hiding in mummy's basement while I lift for a measly 6 hours a week and bang the girls you can only dream about with jerking off using your tears as lube.

p-please made roids acceptable. im t-t-totally a chad user, b-b-b-b-believe!!!@!@!

i f-fuck bitches! i j-just secretly use a p-p-penis extender for m-my tiny r-roid dick

Sauce please

In my experience they're usually landwhaley or kinda weird looking to begin with, the hotty transformations in this thread are kinda depressing. I don't mind a little muscle btw but draw the line at manbod.

I bet yah
The fathers of these "women" wanted a boy instead

Beta and retarded. Such an amazing combination. Steroids don't make your dick shrink moron.

These girls are off putting to your average guy because the average guy looks like a twink next to these girls. That can't be a good feeling. As with most problems, this is easily solved by going to the gym and putting on some muscle.

I-ITS NOT TRUE, I-I-I SWEAR!!!!!!!
IM AN A-A-ALPHA!!!!!

Implying it's a problem to not want to fuck men.

Yeah whatever planet fitness doss not count fat fag

all of these women are absolutely disgusting

REEEEE IM ALPHAAAAAAAAAA

you sound like a bitch user

The insecurity permeating this reply chain is just sad. Stop giving a fuck what other people think and you'll be happier. In your fag-encrusted gym or in your self-cum-flooded basement we're all human. If you need to lift to feel confident or troll to feel confident you have no real confidence.

I spend more time than that training for actual function, and still get to smash. Bodybuilding is the most faggoty "sport" there is.

i-i-i- use r-roids too and t-t-theyre o-okay!!

They are all on steroids moron-kin

less autism more alpha chicks

this

Coming from an uneducated fatty. Keep shoving that McDonalds down your throat. Hopefully you have a heart attack before you graduate HS.