Hey, Sup Forums is anyone in Crete ?

Hey, Sup Forums is anyone in Crete ?
I'm on holidays and need to get some weed.

Other urls found in this thread:

taxi-rechner.de/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sup andy milonakis

LUL

Next to the netherlands greece is the most lax country for cannabis. It shouldn't take you long to find something. Ask in little coffee and tea shops.

Shouldn't be a problem as Mexico has mucho weedo

Until they do enforce the rules and you get thrown into jail.

If you are only on holiday in greece, they do nothing. As said, they have very lax laws. Only selling and planting is expensive, but most of the time not enforced.

people are really chill about it but cops not so much,especially in the cities.

To answer OP.Just ask arround but be careful they might fuck with you.Price is 5-10e for 1g depending on the quality.

How about girls ? Where could you find
some nice Greek girls to fuck ?

If you really have to ask you must be really ugly or a fucking weirdo lel

There is some awesome app, I don't know, if you ever heard of it, but europe is rather developed. It is called tinder.

is there a taxi company that doesn't scam tourist ?
Because you don't have uber here

Sadly you can never know. Got scammed by taxi driver around the world, they are the subhumans. Price is around 0.90 Euro per km, easiest thing is using maps and negotiating the price beforehand.

Look with your eyes man, theyre all around you.

i can see them but whats the normal price? 0.90 pre km? how much for time tho?

Did you reply to wrong user?

oh yeah i did, sorry

OR DID YOU??

yeah i pretty much did

Whzat range do you have to drive? The 0.90 are EU guidance, greece doesn't follow it, they are around 0.80 Euro, prolly since their money problem. Their standing time costs around 10 cent.

Use this website to calculate costs
taxi-rechner.de/index.php
But always remember: In europe you have to also pay the costs for the taxi coming to your location.

>Their standing time costs around 10 cent.
around 10 cent per minute.

Thank you Sup Forumstards here have some oc ass

> crete
> mexico

wow user

i think i know that girl, kaitlyn?

Maybe

reported, fuckheads and junkies in our country are not welcome nor is their money, enjoy your questioning, you are not anonymus to the isps faggot.

Mexica has shit dirt weed. Might as well smoke dog shit. There's no difference.

Kys, but first. Kill your whore mother for not aborting your stupid ads when the cunt had the chance.

stay mad junkie

For weed: 5-10 euros/gram is correct, you d have to make some connections though, there is no street selling in greece outside athens and thessaloniki center. Try to find some alternative or touristy bar, start a conversation with some young guy/girl that looks like a stoner and mention that you d like to find some weed (horto or mavro) for your vacations and hope they ll hook you with some dealer. Any other way would be too risky, even personal possession is illegal and the police are semi-fascistic and wouldnt mind kicking your tourist ass and make you go through jail and endless bureaucratic procedures for a joint, ruining your vacations. Half the population is kinda cool though, especially young people, and wouldnt mind you asking or even helping you out.

As for the taxis: there were some reports on the media about tourists claiming being scammed by taxi drivers. Although it may be the case, this is pretty rare. What could happen though is you being charged more for luggage, pick-up, etc. always ask for the price beforehand and be polite, they re working people trying to make a living in unpleasant situations.

About girls: i agree with user above, if you as a tourist cannot score even with some 5/10 greek qt, you dont deserve it.

I am in Crete. Go to Gazi, go to the world of the sea. ask anybody at the front desk. we all sell it there