My friend's getting married soon, he's 25 and they've been together a while

My friend's getting married soon, he's 25 and they've been together a while.

How fucked is he? Also cats.

Fucked? He'll be fine. They'll prolly be happy together, have some stable income, have a kid or two by 30 and retire by 65.

Pass the rest of your day with the same person that will get boring and boring, i prefer my 3d waifus

why is your life so sad?

awfully, if he has assets.
if not, she'll just take his children & 33% of future earnings
sux 2b him

You have to grow up someday user. You might find yourself alone and depressed by 30 if you're not careful

I like cats.
Also it matters how wealthy is he.

>How fucked is he?
He should be fine.
It completely depends on his personality and what she is like though, but if they have already been together for a while and had no problems it shouldn't be too bad.

>cats

>3d waifus
>Choosing girls with an extra D
I bet you like traps too

2d master race

>How fucked is he?
Hopefully about 3-4 times a week.

You don't need to marry someone to be happy with him, you have to be more carefull in your life.

isn't 3 better than 2??
>try to use 3d vr glasses

You can still be depressed by 30 if the love between gets stale

So you wouldnt marry someone because you have trusting issues? what's wrong with that? I'm sorry you made the wrong decisions in live user but you arent supposed to marry someone you've known for less than 5 years.

We have to grow up user, we can't understand his superior cuckold vision

Then you made the wrong choice and dint know who you were marrying. Also you have nothing else going in your life. Career goals do affect marriage greatly. If you're not sattisfied with your earnings and career path then that will transfer to your love life and fuck it,

Never trust anyone, you just need yourself for survive

>Pass the rest of your day with the same person that will get boring and boring,
That's why you spend time away from eachother, people who are married must have their own time and personal activities, separate from their spouses. At least a little bit. Keeps the relationship healthy.

ITT: married faggots acting like marriage isnt terrible, faggots who cant even get girls acting like thats not terrible