WEAR THE FOX
WEAR THE BLUE
WE WILL COME THROUGH

Not really, the audio is shitty though. But I can understand the radio host

he's drunk

I MOVED TO WALES

I always feel sad at the end of a good story

yes, when I read this

"I tell you what boys, now you brought me in I'm welling up. What you got to realise, we're five points clear, i've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 years, I moved to Wales, and I've seen Robbie I've seen Muzzy and I've seen Lennon, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Robbie. With all due respect Robbie, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: Kante, Drinky, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it shows in the league table. We're now five.. hang on a minute.. we're now five clear, five points clear.

I went to Athletico Madrid, I went to Red Star. I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh Manchester United, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the fox, wear the blue.. wear the fox, wear the blue, we will come through." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like Robbie, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the league Robbie. And listen, th-this is.. I-I grew up with you Robbie. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the league, please.."

Yes

He won the fucking Premier League with Leicester City.

He won the fucking Champions League group with Leicester City.

He is one goal away from the fucking Champions League quarter finals with Leicester City.

They aren't even in the bottom 3 relegation area.

Did Leicester forget they are a fucking Championship team???

They should have let Claudio fight until the end of the season, they owed him at least that.

Fuck that plastic club I can't wait to see them get slaughtered from now on.

They will always be remembered as the traitor club that stabbed Ranieri in the back.

God damn

Most important thing, what will Ranieri do now? Will he retire? Will he manage a national team?

hes still a shit couch

Better than Klopp, Low or any other German who doesn't know shit about the sport.

Better than German coaches though

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO END THIS WAY.

This desu

He could get the England job if Southgate fails during the 2018 World Cup.

Why not his own country though?

The biggest traitor Club in the World

They used to dream of being just above relegation, now it gets their coach sacked?

Who the fuck do they think they are

I will personally enjoy seeing them get destroyed in every single game from now on

Leicester city the biggest plastic Club in the world

How can you not cry?

I cry, but if I was the club owner I would kill my feelings to do the same.

Ranieri is an old man. I hope he finds peace in his last years of life.

Because there are a shit ton of better Italian managers. There are no good English managers and everyone in England likes Ranieri.

Im actually glad he got sucked as it seems I may be one of few sane persons, who really cares for leicesters future.

listen to this:
>in last 6 PL matches didnt score a single goal (lost almost all fo them, usually humiliated).
>17th place and likes of Swansea, Hull, Boro look like they actually want to stay in PL and will put tough fight to not get relegated
>KO'd by 10 men millwall in Cup
>not bad result at Sevilla but still lost, it easily could have been 5:1 not 2:1

New manager appointment may make them (players) realize, that title is only a title

It's Leicester fucking city not Real Madrid

For them 17'th place in EPL used to be a dream

If Christmas day 2014, you told leicester they'd still be in the prem and out of the relegation zone right now, they'd snap your hand off for it

*PL

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Top 10 anime betrayals

My mother told me never to trust Asians, specially nigger Asians like those from Thailand. Guess she was right.

yeah but at this rate they are going to finish 20th or 19th. SIX. MATCHES. WITHOUT. A. SINGLE. GOAL. this awful streak was only shared once in PL -as far as i remember - almost no one was that bad.

still, they showed last season they are able to play on much higher level than the teams, which were relegated (and now they got 0 points from six last matches, even crystal palace and sunderland picked at least 2 or 3 i guess. swansea and hull with new coaches look rejuvenated). no one expected they are going to be in top 6, but most of people assumed they will finish mid-table

hope leicester get relegated. so it becomes obvious that Ranieri was not at fault but the players turned to shit but he didn't want to separate such a wonderful group.

All around me are familiar faces....

He's a shit manager that got lucky in signing Kantè

Nice to know, Roman.

I assume Conte will be going next season then

F

If they got relegated they should have let him stay and try to bounce back up. Only way he should be sacked is if they got relegated and pulled a Villa

It takes a lot to make your team more hated then Liverpool in the span of 24 hours

>It was a time of wonderfulness and happiness i will never forget. It's been a pleasure and an honour to be a champion with all of you
Boy, this is too cruel. He is the most likable manager, never blame referee, his players, weather, etc

The players are part of the reason he got sacked, because they wanted him out. Did people forget most of these players were mediocre in the fucking Championship? Clearly they have their heads completely up their own asses and nothing short of relegation is going to fix it. All sacking him did was destroy all the goodwill the club had gotten from their title run and cement themselves as a plastic club without the actual pedigree that allows a club to operate that way. It can't be a surprise to anyone that the one actually talented player(Kante) leaves and the squad falls to pieces. And the players they got over the summer are absolute trash, jesus christ. Has any team had a squadwide devaluation as drastic as Leicester's this year?

Vardy - done
Mahrez - Probably gone for peanuts compared to had he gone in the summer after the title
Everyone else - lol

Because everyone understated the effect losing Kante would have on the backline. Without him being fucking everywhere they are having to break teams down instead of slicing them apart on the counter like last year, and after last year only retarded managers play a high enough line to allow Vardy & Mahrez those opportunities they feasted on last year, not to mention a marked decrease in Penalties given for them this year too.

Fuck off you absolute retard

they should have waited for the return leg against sevilla desu.

a rich ass coach got sacked big fucking deal

Who here /lifelong lester/

Maybe the players performed poorly because he treated them too well. Players (people too) don't function on this person was nice to me, I better pay him back by playing well, they function on having something to prove and other such things. Actually, some players might function like that (e.g. Cantona who was so happy to be 'understood' by Ferguson that he probably played better than he did for Leeds) but not all/most of them or not all the time. It's a delicate balance.

But here's a twist. Why were the players allowed to get away with it? Was it because of what they had done last season? Was the whole club collectively pardoned for their slump in form because of what had happened last season? Maybe if everyone had forgotten about last season and just said - Leicester: you are sliding towards the relegation zone and it is fucking disgraceful - the players/club would have woken up and there would have been a turnaround in the club's form. The irony is that it's wanting to be too nice that that forced something to happen that wasn't very nice at all.And who's complaining? All the 'nice' people that were the cause of it!

What the fuck ever.

Ranieri OUT

Good night sweet Prince