Why did the EU want to take in so many refugees...

Why did the EU want to take in so many refugees? I could understand more so if they were a minority group in their homeland and being genocided like the Zoroastrians or whatever form of Christians they have there but that's not the bulk of who the EU took. I've never been much into politics but it sounds like the refugees are something like 90% fighting aged males who should be trying to take back their country and I would support arming them for that cause.

All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Not too long ago there was a big war in Europe but the good people didn't run, they fought against the evil. If they had fled it would be a very different place today and even more innocent people would have been killed through its continuing expansion. I see a similar situation now, this isn't our fight or our job to make their countrys' governments and I think we've been hurting since we involved ourselves by not letting their people do it themselves and create something they can be proud of to last.

Am I wrong to think this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/
bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html
zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html
businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9
dw.com/en/germany-spent-20-billion-euros-on-refugees-in-2016/a-38963299
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lets improve an area of the world by screening for and then removing the brightest and most competent people from the area and move them to an area with laws and customs which make no sense to them.
>lets also have them move here out of fear instead of because they want to so they have no wishes to join/be a part of the society
>lets also have the place they are being moved the same location they were told was vile and corrupt.
Only good things could happen for both sides.
One side gets a population of idiots and the other gets a population which doesn't like you or your laws. What a perfect solution, why didn't we do this sooner?

Reminder that neo-liberal globalism is an unsustainable utopian meme. I dont give a shit about any dumbass stormfag conspiracy about jews or white genocide. This entire thing is predicated on the idea that an influx of immigrants will counter act the declining birth rates of the west, and fill in the gaps in our work force, which will save our economy, thus making it possible for the government to continue funding medicaid for paw paw. But the big fucking problem is that non of these faggots work. In fact, they not only just not work, they actually gobble up MORE government entitlements, only speeding up the decline. So now, we have even MORE people to take care of who dont work. So at the very core of this idea, its complete bullshit.

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/

>out of all the recent refugees to Germany, only 2% are employed

bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html

>2/3rds of them cant even read or write, making them basically worthless to the economy

zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung

>Germany companies are saying how these refugees are unemployable retards as well

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html

so of course, they are all on gbsmedats now

businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9

>Germany spent 20 BILLION euros on migrants in 2016 alone

dw.com/en/germany-spent-20-billion-euros-on-refugees-in-2016/a-38963299

all this will lead to is a world wide ghetto ruled over with an authoritarian police state just to make sure you niggers stay in your space and dont drift over into the gated elitist communities

I didn't even think of some of those, youre making believe it was even more wrong, why are they doing this? They were chosen to be good leaders but their only logic for taking them in is to offset european birth rates, take low paying jobs, and feel like they helped people. I thought we wanted to reduce world population, I don't know what to think about the low paying jobs part maybe that is good, and they're only helping in those people in the immediate at the long term cost of losing their country.

cuz its better to help more ppl

But it does the opposite :s

>Why did the EU want to take in so many refugees?

Jews ordered to.

it doesnt - refugees get the help they need

You're stupid

Germany had an aging population and very low birth rates. Germans are also not willing to work the minimum wage jobs required to keep a county working. So the higher power have let in a young, fit and willing workforce.

10 years time you will understand

yes because all of europe has let in refugees

And their country is forever ruined for future generations then the plague that is radical Islam grows in it and spreads to the next where we take in more refugees until they're at Europe.

there isnt more refugees, cuz theres more refugees.

That sounds extremely selfish and according to
Neither are they

I know but it's easier to generalize than name all of those who do

What? It sounds like you aren't thinking longterm

there r ppl, who need help now

But once we help them and let them in they kill and rape people.

so we should let them die instead?

Refugees are fine in the original sense. That is, they go back to their country after war is over. But nowadays that just means they stay in the country forever.

If you're admitted on a refugee visa, you go back and rebuild.

>zoroastrians
pls tell me that isn't a thing.

Do you really think they would all die if they go back? I doubt it.

Most of them aren't from Syria anyway. They're economic migrants.

The more they take in the more they can take as slaves when the time comes. They want those refuses breeding so they'll be plenty of work monkeys

Better that they die than our people die. Sorry fam.

You better learn the Koran

Better learn Korean.

Best Korea has missiles now and they will solve the refugee problem.

No refugee, no problem.