If you can't drive a manual you're

If you can't drive a manual you're

>A) an idiot
>B) a Trump voter

what if I'm a Trump voter who drives a manual?

If you're country can't put a man on the moon you're

>A) not American and therefore don't matter

Gated shifters are sexy but a pain in the ass.

What if I'm a Trump voter with two manuals?

>you're country
American as it's finest

>doing a job we already delegated to the machines

ive always made enough money to afford an automatic. why do the work myself like a yuropoor.

They're more annoying to drive. So worth it.

/thread
3rd world muslim countries like Europoor BTFO

O to be 16 again.

American as it's finest.
It's finest.
It is finest.

Dumbass

Boy it sure is fun constantly shifting gears in this shitty LA traffic! I'm having so much fun!

but what if I am not country???

>he drives to have fun.

>tfw this
>but tfw we can't put a man on the moon either at this point & would need to build and fund a whole new space program to do it
>bc this shit country has no vision
>and no balls either

>this thread again?
>trucker Sup Forumsro checking in

Do i really need to post a picture again? By now it seems stupid and repetitive.

rural retards make fun of democratic voting city dwellers for using automatic though

this, only teenagers and Mexicans of all ages drive manual. The rest of America is "phone in one hand, McDonald's in the other" and steering with their knees.

Is this a shifter car? I cannot drive a shifter car, alright, so we got a little situation here. I can't drive these kinda cars.

You think that's funny? Would you like to know, smartass? Would you like to know why I can't drive this kinda car? I'll tell you why:

I'm used to luxury cars. Have you ever heard of a luxury car? You know what luxury means? Ever heard of Cadillac, Cadillac Eldorado? That's what I drive. I drive cars that *shift* themselves.

The luxury cars, they shift themselves.

>hates a smooth drive
>wants "fun" even when driving short distances or in traffic
>wants both hands tied up constantly
>doesn't realize that automatic trans have separate positions for gears as well
>is too poor to buy an automatic
>has to find pointless and trivial ways to feel less inferior

Sure sounds like a European to me.

More Trump voters drive stick than Hillary voters. They just take the bus.

Fun or practicality which do you prefer

This, besides I own 2 cars, one manual, the other auto. OP sucks dick for a liter of gas in eurabia land.

>hates a smooth drive

Learn how to drive you fucking retard.

>If you're country can't put a man on the moon you're

You are aware that the majority of the technology and know-how for that came from another country, right?

>implying theres a single reason anyone would want to drive a manual transmission
Why? I drive a manual myself and I just wish it was automatic. Shifting gears is a fucking robot job and if an automatic gearbox was invented early on in automotive history manuals wouldn't even exist.

When you're actually cruising enjoyably somewhere you don't even need to shift. You know when you need to shift? When you're sitting in stop-and-go traffic.

C) live ina place with so much fucking stop and go traffic that a manual would be a giant pain in the cunt.

My motorcycle is manual, but that bitch only comes out on nights & weekends.

I have no idea how to drive an automatic.

All these Amerifags who can't actually drive.

Drop yourself under a car, schizo
A manual one

I wanna pop my clutch in that

American Trump voter checking in, and all 6 vehicles my wife and I own are manuals. 1 06 mazdaspeed 6, 2 v6 mazda 6's with the manual (one 03 one 04),1 99 Honda shitvic hatchback, 1 02 Honda shadow 750 motorcycle, and the only one that was manual is the 96 honda prelude, but i swapped that trans rather quickly for a 5 speed gearbox.

>Cadillac
>luxury car

>look mom i posted it again

Automatic can be tricky at first. With no clutch to speak of the car can get kinda jittery at slow speed. I was not used to applying brake when the engine is actually driving the car forward. Seemed, unhealthy.

I have a hard time believing people who don't drive stick voted for trump.

I'd think the vast majority of people who drive stick voted trump.

Who the Fuck would drive stick.in the city?

You just mad you lost and you're a traitor to America. Or an illegal immigrant.

Kek. You're goddamn right

sorry i live in a city so a manual is pretty retarded seeing how i basically never drive for longer than 5 minutes at a time without having to stop at a light

I can't technically drive a manual, but I sure can drive away all my friends and family.

seriously who the fuck even enjoys driving? If you are looking for "fun" take a sports bike 160mph down the freeway, It will make any car feel like driving a carousel horse. Even if they have higher top speeds being in a box takes 95% of the thrill away

>Who the Fuck would drive stick.in the city?

I did it for 7 yrs, people who bitch about it have chicken faggot legs

Haha... Yeah, like all of those butthurt whiney snowflakes drive a manual...

They don't make the prius in a manual, so no. You're wrong.

>Meanwhile in Europe

In America, standard transmissions are being phased out as an emissions issue. Controlling throttle, RPM and other parameters with an automatic transmissions makes it easier to meet emissions standards.

Instead of the European way of taxing you to death to reduce emissions, America has used it's ingenuity to automate the process.

Also, standardizing on a single transmission type is a cost-saving measure.

Ameri-fag here, grew up driving a stick.

Starting and stopping in traffic isnt reason for driving an automatic car.

And a Nazi helped you get there.

>Who the Fuck would drive stick.in the city?

Anyone interested in driving safer, more efficient and with a higher amount of control over their car.

Is it really optional to have a manual in the US ? Like do y'all have V8 F-150´s ?

I see nothing wrong with that

Ever drive in Manhattan during the day?

>The luxury cars, they shift themselves.

only the ones built for retards

America
>where it costs more money to get a cheaper to manufacture transmission

no, but judging from what I've seen there nobody else seems to be able to either

Typical manual in the US.....
"clutch, shift, gas go"
*BRAKE*
"clutch, downshift, brake and stop"
(traffic moves forward)
"clutch, shift, gas, go"
*BRAKE*
"clutch, downshift, brake and stop"
(traffic moves forward)
"clutch, shift, gas, go"
*BRAKE*
Rinse and repeat until you get to your destination...

Typical auto in the US
"shift, gas go"
*BRAKE*
"let off brake, idle moves you forward"
(traffic opens up)
"hit gas and go"

Manual transmissions just add another point of failure. Yes they're fun to drive but using one as your daily ride is retarded.

My manual was cheaper cause it was a manual, winning feels good

>have car with both auto and manual
>use auto in city
>use manual outside city

Feels good man

yes, you have to be able to do things more complex than farting in your own hand and sniffing it

OP's faggit face when I've been driving manual longer than he's been alive AND I voted for Trump.

>Manual transmissions just add another point of failure

Yeah and a computer with wiring harness connected to a valve body with solenoids is more reliable? Go suck a dick kid

Greatest part about this is America produces the majority of manual gear boxes and sells the majority of these gear boxes to Americans. Jokes on you, most of the world uses automatic transmissions, the only performance car to use a manual gearbox exclusively is the viper. Majority of preformance won't even offer a manual gear box. Dual clutch has quicker shifting speeds, less lag between shifts, and are easier to fit into a transaxle.

I'm old enough to get a drivers license and a car but I can't be bothered to learn and it's expensive, also I support trump

>have car with both auto and manual

So you're that type pretend faggot, if it doesn't have a clutch, it's an auto

Honestly... most if not all manual cars look crappy... which is good... since you wont get jacked... even if you were to... the guy stealling wouldnt be able to drive it... since theyre more then likely some dumb black teen... that and who drives manual these days?

EU fag here and yes manuals can be fun in the right car, but for my daily driver? Please, we are not caveman anymore.

you forgot greentext dumb motherfucker

Stick-shift is obsolete. Even a sporty automatic yields better performance these days, and slap/paddle shifters also outperform it.

We've literally reached the point where professional races have had to start banning automatic, because the tech is there to outperform even the most skilled driver with it.

and you don't realise what you've implied with that...

Two manuals? Are you that one insane bastard who duct taped an extra engine to his Jetta?

Yes it's more reliable you fucking moron. Less moving parts means less points of failure. Please shut the fuck up when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

What if i am not an idiot and hate trump but instead cant drive because i was a hummer that hit an ied that blew out all my teeth and rumbled my brain so bad that i get intermittent blurred vision for the rest of my life and unable to drive because of it?

I need a manual so I can hold my cock in one hand and my phone in the other to record it.

As opposed to letting the auto do the work and you sitting back and not stressing over the complex needs of the manual.
Yeah you totally convinced me!

grew up driving your dad's stick you fucking faggot

They cost more on light pick ups

>Manual transmissions just add another point of failure.

Not adding an unnecessary part is adding another point of failure how exactly?

And for all of you who don't know, there's no such thing as a car with both manual and automatic, unless you have 2 transmissions in your car, you either have an automatic or a manual. You CAN have an automatic with manual shifting, which is still an automatic, or a clutchless manual, which is still a manual.

>his car only has one lever

Pleb

What sucks is that in a drag. Automatic beats manual nowadays. I still love the control of a manual though

But... I don't drive manual. I ride sequential because I'm not a poorfag

I have my masters, and i'm not a trump voter

what do?

Eurofags forget that today automatics actually get BETTER gas mileage (kpg for Eurofags). They also forget that most TRump voters tend to be older, so there is a higher percentage of people who learned manual than with the younger voters. I guess finally, what can you expect from a Eurofag....the USA has propped them up and kept them from Speaking German and then Russian for the last seventy years..........

>complex needs of the manual

as I said: as complex as farting in your own hand. do you also have velcro on your shoes?

LOL this nigger even know how autos work? I thought kids went back to school a few weeks ago

Yeah, I'm an auto fan and even I have to disagree with you. Manuals are more robust and easier to maintain than the auto equivalent.
The increased failure rate is mainly due to idiots that don't know how to properly drive one and they end up burning out the clutch.

They didn't make my car in manual.

Do you pay someone to fuck your wife for you too?

I have an Autobahn please

A) seems to be applying to you quite well

Automatics are actually safer, the problem is that most people don't know how to drive a car. Most people don't realize that you have control control of the throttle body and brakes, which means you don't have to have a lead foot

>manual
>complex

Kek

>as I said: as complex as farting in your own hand
No, you said MORE complex than farting in your own hand.
Are you a fucking idiot?

Well, I was responding to the other guy stating it was complex.
Manuals are not hard to use, just a pain over an auto to use as a daily driver.

Sequential is still manual, dual clutch is not. So do you drive a manual sequential, or a dual clutch automatic? Does your car have paddle shifters, or multiple shifters? Paddle shifters are dual clutch, multiple are sequential

Ive been a certified mechanic for over 20 years. A well maintained automatic transmission will last the life of the vehicle. The same can't be sad for a manual. It will need maintenance before that. So yes automatics are more reliable.

>(kpg for Eurofags)

No it's either mpg for the UK or kml for the rest of Europe.

>Caring this much about driving automatic or manual

I've owned cars with both, my daily is a Focus ST 6 speed manual which I love, but in the future I want my daily to be an auto with a fun manual car on the side. Driving auto is very relaxed, but then you miss out on the fun of passive aggressive downshifting past shit drivers.

I am an American and can drive with a manual.

Not only can I drive a manual, but I can drive on the opposite side of the road, European style in a manual. I was stationed on Japan and learned this skill.

So yes Americans can adapt just fine.

>change fluid in manual $40
>manuals need a clutch job every ~70k
>cost $600

>autos fluid change
>fill with special dealer only fluid for $200
>autos take a shit, cost $2k

Yeah alright m8. Go back and hand over your license

That's like saying
>water is fluid
and
>water is wet