Pic for attention:

Pic for attention:

Dear B,
Im an 18 year old virgin male who has come into female company and we've discussed about the next step (sex) the problem is Ive got these white spots on my foreskin and its knocking my confidence and im unsure of what to do please help

Thanks
(the photo resemebles the spots i have)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's normal you dingus everyone has them. If they bother you so much. Turn of the fucking light or don't fuck in broad day light. Easy as that.

Just wash your dick and fuck her

That´s ingrown hair user..

Don´t be a pussy and have sex user, you worry about useless shit.

Even on the foreskin where I've not had hair? Sorry am a noob lol

That's normal, I can't remember the exact terminology (Milia, maybe, though anything you find googling that term is going to be severe cases, unlike this) but they are just bumps on the skin and are completely harmless. You probably have them just under your eyes as well, although those are typically fainter.

And it's not ingrown hair, milia is cause by oil buildup under the skin. There are creams and things to treat it but it's not usually worth worrying about.

"white spots"

LMAOO

ITS AIDS AND SHE WILL NOTICE IT

Literally everyone has them. Just relax and have sex.

They're Fordyce spots you twat.

Everyone has those, you insecure piece of shit. $100 says you can't get it up when she takes her clothes off.

how do i remove them?

Laser therapy. Here's the wikipedia article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots

Everyone who replied to this thread is a moron, including myself

its just pores you moron

"persons" Well, Wikipedia is trash indeed

a faggot like you who is insecure about shit like this doesn't deserve to get sex. i hope she dumps you

stop shaving your dick like a faggot
be hairy like a man

But having sex makes you a pussy. Since not having sex is harder than doing so.

OP is a faggot

HAHAHAHAHA
everyone has these u moron omfg

I don't have them, is that normal?

Google "Fordyce Spots"

ribbed for her pleasure, everyone got em lad.

You can also do it with bleach, but you have to put it on 2 times a day for at least a weak.

yeah turn into a smelly gorilla, she'll love it

delete system32

also why even bother to shave or cut hair at all
women love men that have a beard and head hair that they trip on constantly

wow, there really are only autists on here.

you're fine mate, and congrats on the prospects of gettinng laid

spend large amounts of money on a pointless treatment for something that's not even an issue

cut off your penis and eat it, when it grows back they wont be there anymore.

1) Get a boner
2) Grab your mom's cheese grater from the kitchen
3) Rigorously rub the right/left side of your dick against the cheese grater until spots are removed

It's easy bro, I do it all the time.

>or cancer
oh boy, you better go to the doctor!

Why do you post that picture? I know you think it's rather impossible that someone will end up doing it, but trust me.. there are a lot of stupid people. So just let them do it, don't reveal that what you say is trolling. I once told a 12 year old he can fly if he just jumps from a high building and he did so a few hour later. everyone still thinks it was a suicide. lel

/thread

I dont have them to THAT extent, but its just hair folicles. J.o. with nair n youre good

>I once told a 12 year old he can fly if he just jumps from a high building and he did so a few hour later. everyone still thinks it was a suicide. lel

Translation: I'm such an edgelord bro

Shouldn't you be back in school? Get off your phone and pay attention in class faggot.

learn to use that word, kiddo

sorry, im a professional soldier, sweetie. wanna get a dick up your ass by my manly cock? I bet your feminine dick never gets hard.

the white spots will disappear in a few years but it's not like an std, it's lacking of some kind of oil under your skin thats all.

>Professional soldier

Kek, kids these days. You know listening to bad emo music and eating shit out of some dudes ass doesn't make you a soldier, right?