What's that sex story you've been wanting to brag about Sup Forums?

What's that sex story you've been wanting to brag about Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VmiDxStkZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daddy came over and fucked me last night

Got caught fucking a guy's fiancée and her cousin.

Hired a girl for the sole purpose of fucking her during work, especially at closing when her bf was outside.

Became a bull for a bit and got paid by cucks to fly to their place to fuck their wives.

Met a girl on mmo irl who turned out to be ugly and fat. Had 4 kids which she used to sexually keep me.

Fucked my ex girlfriend's gay brother in a threesome and then him and his friends after we broke up.

Is it better cucking someone when they don't know like the first two or getting paid because he knows you're genetically superior?

In highschool I took the virginity of 3 different girls over the course of a year, I'm not really a player and I didn't go out of my way to find these girls that's just sort of how it turned out. I regretted the 2nd girl though because she had a butter face but atleast she had a fat ass.

fucked some 19 yo girl from tinder while her 6 month old son was in the room ,fucking her in the ass with a condom on 10/10 about to cum buckets upll out ans spray semon like a firehose and some of it hit her kid... best day ever

Cucking someone who knows. Tbh I was lucky in the first case with the fiancée cause he was a skinny young Mexican who didn't want confrontation. Could have easily been a nigger and I wouldn't be here.

>Had 4 kids which she used to sexually keep me

explain

>Fucked current GF's sister a couple of years before we got together
>Best fuck of my life
>Even let me do anal (once)
>Can't brag to anyone about how good she was because if it gets around to my GF that I was bragging it'd hurt her
>GF knows - I told her a couple of months after we started dating - she wasn't happy about it but accepted it was before we met

I would've thought the first type would've been better. Can you share a story about one of those couples you cucked by flying over please?

Never regret taking virginites fam she's always going to remember the dicking you gave.

Met on an mmo, really liked how dirty she was talking about sex. Flew over for a weekend to actually meet. Find out she's fat and ugly, about a hard 5. Lived with 4 kids (1 boy 3 girls) each of different races. She kind of sensed my "this is a fucking mistake" face, told me to just lay on the bed (no couch).

Proceeded to get me high and had her kids take advantage of me. She watched and had her daughter play with her while the other 3 took turns making me cum. Woke up sober in the morning still while everyone slept and crept the fuck out of there, went home, ditched my phone and uninstalled the game

Sure let me head to my computer so I can greentext

I had sex and didn't cry. Much

how old were the kids?

Thanks!

I fucked 3 bitches in one day. I had 2 scheduled but I awoke to a FWB coming over out of the blue. She was a friend's gf. Then I fucked my gf a few hours later then went out with a different FWB that night. I purposefully didn't shower after I fucked my gf and the first thing I made the last chick do was suck my dick, lol.

she never said but one looked about 4, the boy about 6 and the other girl about teen-ish

I spent a couple!early months fucking a woman twice my age. Hell, she had a son older than me.

The sex was fantastic, she was like a demon. Taught me how to do anal, eat pussy, make a girl squirt, fisting. So thankful for her lessons. Those were the days...

Things that never happened.

I can believe a depressed fatty pimping out her kids for male attention desu

>Met cuck on social app
>talked dirty about what I'd do to his wife and he always took pics and showed me
>worried im being catfished so use kik and had him send live pics and go on cam
>win
>intice him and his wife a lot by what I would do and he kept begging me to come over and do it
>finally on break from class and told him to buy me a ticket
>he refused the first time but I guess the wife really wanted to meet so he agreed
>picked up by couple at the airport and wife went to the back seat with me while husband drove
>entire time i'm talking to her and the husband while she keeps touching playfully and teasing til we come to a stoplight and tells me she wants to finally taste my cock
>ask cuck how long til we get home
>about 30 more minutes
>told him to take his time and proceeded to get blowjob while talking to cuck
long story short, fucked the wife while husband watched, while he listened at work on his work phone, saw on cam, invited friends who were also like him to watch. humiliated him a lot, it was kinda his thing so don't feel bad he really got off on it.

it happened and this was kinda before i was lurking Sup Forums so if it happened now I probably would have stayed for while longer

Maybe you shouldn't post it here, you know

Unless you like sudden vans visits at 6 in the morning that is

good idea..this is work of fiction, all ages are made purely out of my head!

Nothing too exciting but parents were out of town. Had a good female friend over I used to smoke with then usually fuck come and do just that during the day because I didn't have shit to do and it was kinda routine. Then about 2 hours after she left, me being high I had an ex come over we had a few drinks and I can tell she's pretty drunk. I come back to my bedroom from the kitchen to her undressing slowly with her back towards me, which I hadn't planned on happening at all. She turns around in just panties pushes me against the wall and drops my pants and starts sucking my dick. Didn't wanna respark the relationship but I wasn't about to stop her. Eventually fucked, let her sleep awhile and she went home. Nothing big but fucking two girls in a matter of a few hours is nice.

I can brag about the fact that im ugly AS FUCK, yet have been with 8s, 9s, 10s

I can also kiss grills on 1st dates.
Think I fucked a couple on the 1st date too

>friends with tubby nerdy girl
>know she has a thing for me.
>tell her one day I haven't made a pass at her because I'm really into slutty girls.
>she asks me to help her be my dream girl
>Link her to clothes and make up I figure she'd never fucking wear.
>A few nights later, at a bar.
>She asks what I'm doing
>Tell her.
>Asks if her and her friends can join me
>Say sure, my friends are whale hunters, maybe they'll get a kick.
>Friend with crush shows up... 3/10 fatty ends up a solid 6 in sort of an overstuffed bimbo look.
>End up fucking her bareback in the bathroom of the bar.
>Just flat out tell her, this is how I want her to dress from now on, and she's my fuck slave.
>Now she dresses like a whore even when we're not hanging out
>Give her the D on the regular while fucking other side girls she knows about.
>Shes cool with it all and does whatever I say, now even calls me Daddy

She seriously turned out to be a total freak, we've done a lot of fucking, and I've gotten her to do some fucked up shit.

>be 25
>arrange a meeting with an older couple
>both ~40yo, male is white, woman is jap
>they come to my place
>we undress
>The man first shaves her pussy clean while I watch
>He starts eating her while I start sucking her breasts
>He starts fucking her while she sucks me
>I get to lick her pussy
>I get into 69 with her, she ontop of me
>he fucks her ontop of me while I lick her clit and occasionally suck him
>I suck an lick them both
>he cums inside of her
>I get to lick his penis clean and suck and lick her creampied pussy clean

>>I get to lick her pussy

Right after another dudes dick was in it

What the fuck is wrong with you people

You are literally the last kind of person who should be getting laid

Fucking degenerate retarded cucks

Jesus fuck what a sick world

Hitler was right

Sexually I'm bisexual, I like licking pussy and sucking dick.
Even thou I swing both ways, I have no romantic interest in males and could never date one. If I was in a relationship, it would be 1 on 1, and no others, but while I'm single I'll do stuff with both individually or in groups.

How progressive, I bet you totally don't scare away all the hot sane women with your faggot mental illness

>>>I get to lick her pussy
That's what you pick to complain about in a story that ends up with the guy sucking the cum off a dude's cock and out of a woman's creampie?

I don't really go around yelling "I'M BI I SUCK DICKS AND LICK PUSSY"
Nobody really knows unless I have sex with them.

Last week I got laid for the first time in years. I fucked a girl in her early 20's that is hot, I'm 45 and fat. She had a crush on me when she was younger and I was looking a lot better. Best pussy ever. We are scheduling another visit "soon" whenever the hell that is lol.

Sure you don't, user.

GODDAMMMIT I WANTED TO BRAG ABOUT GETTING LAID AND THE FUCKING THREAD IS DEAD

Noice user.

I once bang my girlfriend while her female cousin is laying right next to her on the same bed.

I've been wanting to tell this story for a while, but I'm married and can't tell anyone I know

>Manage a group home
>Assistant manager is an 8/10 nigress
>Been working with her for a year or so, casual flirting and nothing too serious
>Asks me what I would do if she touched my butt and telling me that I look cute sometimes
>3 weeks ago, she asks me if I would suck her tits if she pulled them out
>Umm...b..but I'm married
>She gets kind of upset
>Later in my office, she comes in and sits next to me
>Grabs my hand and puts it on her pussy
>Tells me not to be nervous
>She grabs my dick through my pants and starts rubbing

My other staff starts walking down the hall, so we stop for that day.

>Staff start wondering why she's suddenly spending time in my office so we start doing "separate errands" conveniently at similar times (this is fairly typical).
>Meet in a parking garage
>She Jack's me off to completion, and I eat her out
>"Your wife must love you with that tongue, user"
>We haven't fucked yet, but this has been going on for a while

Pic of negress

She's self conscious about her body. I've asked her to send me pics, but she won't do it

Recently I've let my girlfriend be my mistress since weve been in a master slave relationship for years. She forces me to put in a buttplug and pull on it and then humiliates me by linking me vibrators, buttplugs, elastic shorts, etc. Shits cash

Damn! She's cotton-picking good

youtube.com/watch?v=5VmiDxStkZs

I had Sex with my Ex behind a church

so fake/10 story

I just wanted to tell my story. I don't care if you believe it or not

whats your strategy if you're so ugly?

Lets see your horror face

Cucks are fucking mentally ill

wouldn't you fuck their girls?

when i turned 16 i got blown 6 times in one night by a friend who was a teacher at another school. she wasn't hot but she let me do anything i wanted except fuck her.

wins = 6 loads she swallowed over the course of 4 hours

loserville = wasnt allowed to give her my v-card

all in all a good night

Married this chubby chick 22 years ago and we bone once in a while! like probably at least twice a month when the stars align.. Its TITS!!

you only bang your wife twice a month?...dude, that sucks...I feel for you.