What are some scenes that women can't seem to understand?

What are some scenes that women can't seem to understand?
Picture related.
No women I know understands Boromir's departure. Most of them thought that Aragorn and Boromir were gay.
Is there a reason why they can't understand these kind of scenes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAI3YM_49MY
youtube.com/watch?v=OUHHhuLUJy8
youtube.com/watch?v=iDYBL70eReo
youtube.com/watch?v=VTjkkZCMYvg
youtube.com/watch?v=XCtuZ-fDL2E
youtube.com/watch?v=sqjfq5gsfYk
youtube.com/watch?v=8g-15nFn3-E
youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM
youtube.com/watch?v=aflbDR6NIUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are inferior and superficial beings unable to understand the concept of honor.

Kill yourself faggot.
This scene brings me to tears every time.

Women write gay incest fanfics

They literally don't even understand blood brothers, let alone brothers earned in blood

Shit the fuck up you god damn harlot.

>Women will never understand this feel

>I would have followed you, my brother... My captain... My king.

I know far too many people triggered by all the monarchism in these movies.

>No women I know
Perhaps you should stop pestering your mom with this shit and go outside and meet some other women.

Give the woman a break.

Its a beautiful scene. I really don't see how people can get triggered by LOTR. Its the perfect trilogy.

youtube.com/watch?v=TAI3YM_49MY

>so you do miss me
>every fucking day of my life brother

>it's a Sup Forums autist telling anyone what they can't understand thread

wew lad

But user these are the best threads!
Its also a subtle LOTR thread

>its a tumblr tries to raid Sup Forums episode

Absolutely

>everyone
user?

Women will never understand the movie warrior

lotr is my mom's favourite movie.

is she secretly my dad?

youtube.com/watch?v=OUHHhuLUJy8

A lot of idiots who have never seen this movie make a big deal that Cruise is the main character, but I think this is one of his best performances.

/r9k/ pls go

For how many years have you been posting this meme? How many hours of your life have you used? I hope you're using a script.

Agreed, they dont get the title "last samurai" isnt about him.

youre lying

The entirety of the master, the wrestler, raging bull, good will hunting, and bicycle thieves

Agreed lad

/roastiewhores/ pls go
Why dont you just go back to red dit or tumblr where people like you?

What triggers me not really is that the original character was french but they had to make him american like usual

why don't you have a place you can go to where people like you?

work on yourself user! become a decent person!

Great movie user! Here's a few other scenes they don't understand
youtube.com/watch?v=iDYBL70eReo
youtube.com/watch?v=VTjkkZCMYvg
youtube.com/watch?v=XCtuZ-fDL2E

I do, thats here. Clearly you roasties are outnumbered here cause everyone agrees with me.
They dont understand the whole movie.

>being this virginal

Damn OP really triggered the roasties and normies today

When he looks at pippin and merry after the second arrow hits him and then he gets up again... Tears everytime
youtube.com/watch?v=sqjfq5gsfYk

I think everyone gets this scene. The only people that don't get it weren't paying attention

what about merry and pippins face @ 2:50

>that continuous shot where it goes down the hill following the orcs, then over the trees

Fucking amazing.

Jokes on you, the first time my sister introduced these movies to our mom, she cried during this scene stating how he was trying to redeem himself.

Stick with the other stuff

Wtf, man? Are woman around you retarded or something? They must be really stupid to not understand this scene. It's really strong and great scene, but simple af.

Liking a movie does not mean you understand it

>being this much of a /nu/male

>Same fagging the thread this hard

You're hanging around girls, not women. Find women (and men) of substance and intelligence to spend your time with.

>"numale"
>"cuck"
>"roastie"
>"Sup Forums"
>"/r9k/"
>"tumblr"
quality thread fellas, 8/10 would reply again

Because women think that if a guy and a guy are as close as brothers, they have to be gay. They, along with men, also think that if a guy and girl are friends they have to fuck.

>Watch Merchant of Venice
>gf thinks Antonio is gay

My new wallpaper, thanks!
Gotta watch the movie now I guess.

100% true, anytime a watch simlar movies with women they constantly ask if the 2 main males are gay. They literally cant understand the bond between men. Think band of brothers. They dont have the equivalent in the female world.

I hate you for not having seen it but at least make sure you watch the directors cut you bitch.

but anyone of intelligence would quickly realise he's not worth their time, you've set the kid an impossible task.

Should women be allowed to vote?

Look at this video. youtube.com/watch?v=8g-15nFn3-E
That will be your answer.

It doesnt matter cause voting doesnt matter.

>its the same roastie still lingering around whining

I doubt most non-whites would get it either. Maybe some asians.

>musig

Have you ever watched a movie with a woman?
>why did he do that
>why are they there
>go back!
All while playing on their phone/sleeping

Women inherently do not understand film in general. They can only engage with the film on its most basic visceral level thanks to their less cognitively wired brains on average. It's the reason they cry at romance movies, or scream and recoil at horror movies, but find themselves unable to interact with loftier movies dealing with ideas of loyalty, honour, philosophy, science, etc.

If you take your example of the scene between Boromir and Aragprn, a man might be getting a swirl of the ideas of honour, fealty, platonic love, loss, regret, heroism, sacrifice. Meanwhile a woman's brain sees images of kissing, holding, low voices, and can only try to associate these things with something it knows. These images translate to "affection" and thus their conclusion comes, "affection between two men? Gay?" because they're unable to interpret the many undertones of the actions of affection being presented to them. They're seeing all these things that they might see in a romance movie, but the context of them is entirely different, and so their interpretation of these things in different circumstances becomes absolutely wrong. When presented with this they'll become annoyed and likely claim the movie is dumb or boring, because it doesn't reward their basic interpretations with the gratification of simple understanding like a romance does. Next time you watch a movie together, you'll watch The Vow, which will give her a sense of fulfillment when her elementary conclusions drawn on these actions of affection will end up with "romance" like they're supposed to for her.

You're watching movies with the wrong women.

>I hate you for not having seen it but at least make sure you watch the directors cut you bitch.
There are probably way better movies out there that I haven't seen yet. And I'm glad that this will probably go on until I die.

Objectively no

>confirmed for never having watched a movie with a woman

I could post any scene from Lawerence of Arabia and it would be a scene women don't understand.

>Why's he laughing, user? There's nothing funny about this hospital.

not all women are sluts

M8 I just had some random bitch from tinder come over to watch a movie with me over the weekend. She payed as much attention to the movie as I did

All the girls thinking Sherlock and Watson are gay
>cause cucumberpatch cute!
>they have snappy dialogue!
Male friendship is something they cannot grasp.

I love a good story

Who are you quoting?

Are you new here? Directors cut kingdom is god tier film you shit head.

>ive never met a woman

If you met a woman on tinder and weren't occupied with her tits during the movie you can hand in your man card.

I was feeling her up the entire time bro. I can multitask.

Women have no concept of loyalty or self-sacrifice. Hope this helped.

Exactly
Youre lying or it was a shit movie

My gf cried during Take Shelter, that's a good sign right?

its called greentexting you fucking nu-male

Mel Brooks The Producers

youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM
Never met a woman who likes this scene

So you just admitted to neither of you watching the movie. How is this a rebuttal of my point of women not being able to watch a movie?

I don't think you know how to properly greentext

That's what the bull is for

youtube.com/watch?v=aflbDR6NIUg

Not really just this scene so much as the whole movie. Women fucking HATE this movie because of how alien the concept of honor is to them and how the two protagonists are willing to go to such lengths "for no reason".

I dont think you have a grasp of neither sarcasm or humor

Where did I admit that? You can finger a girl and watch a movie at the same time.

she will never understand war, like you will never understand what it feels like to stick your dick into a woman

I don't think you understand how to properly greentext.

German females are the worst.

You have to be really shit at it then, if she can keep focus on the movie.

>comedy
Whats your point? Barerly even counts as a movie let alone a film. How about you watch the godfather with her and count how many times she falls asleep or checks her phone.

>i dont understand humor or sarcasm

Now you're doing it right.

>im a humongous faggot aspie

You're getting the hang of it now

most women don't understand concepts like honor because they've never needed to use it

they've benefited from it. men fighting men so they can gain power, prove themselves and "earn" a woman's hand. women get to choose who they fuck and bear their children. a man has to compete and beat out other men. a woman who knows the power of her pussy needs to do minimal input for maximum output

but unlike /r9k/ i don't hate women for this. this is just the way things are. somebody has to be the giver and and somebody has to be the taker. all species are like this, it's beyond arrogant to think human beings are an exception. but you betas in denial saying "MUH /r9k/" are no better than them. every relationship dynamic has a take and a give, a "natural balanced imbalance"

This pic makes me feel some heavy feels lad ;_;

>>its the same roastie still lingering around whining
first time I posted.

more than one person is capable of spotting your autism, if only your parents were some of them.

Well 95% of this thread agrees with me numale, you know your way out right?

Its as much of an echo chamber on both sides retard. I'm not even the same guy as these other two

The numale thinks women can't understand honor and movies?

People confuse the narrative of women being "emotional" with actually having deep emotions. The fact is that women struggle with emotions that go beyond the basic ones e.g. anger, joy, sadness, etc... They struggle with concepts such as honour, pride, shame and real love. This is the reason a roastie slut will just jump on the next Chad's dick when we breaks up, without even giving a second thought about the heart she crushed.

Women really are basic. That's why there's so many "scenes/movies/tv shows women will never understand" threads.

Is there any news on the remake yet?

>tfw

The opposite, learn to read
>40 posters
>3 think woman get movies

>40 posters
>37 think women don't understand movies
Yeah okay m8. You're the reason people think all of Sup Forums is an echochamber.