Feels thread. I'm depressed so post some sad shit (stories or pics)

feels thread. I'm depressed so post some sad shit (stories or pics)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdL5n1NYzmY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mzg2zOFn_g
youtube.com/watch?v=eiZPsIC3w8E
youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3SqfMC6Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=UdL5n1NYzmY

this made me happy and the pain is gone

niceu, i know a better emo song tho
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mzg2zOFn_g

>i'm happy
how? i need to know your secret plos

Why is death metal a thing again

i stop being a pussy and fixed my life doing things i should be doing.

probs my favorite depressing song and video.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiZPsIC3w8E

I've been depressed for as long as I remember. I don't understand how someone can feel normal and live life feeling 'good'. Being sad and feeling bad is all I know. It triggers me how people think depression is just a phase cuz hey had a bad day and they are down for a few hours. Try being down since 7 years ago and being a 27 year old fuck up who wants to die but too much of a pussy to go through with it. I wish I would just get into a car crash

>have social interaction
>still hate myself
This is not true
Although the part about my bad sleeping habits is

Social interaction only works for that time you are interacting.
Where are they when you are alone in bed crying yourself to sleep hugging a pillow

same I even have a gf right now, i'm moving to a better place and my studying is going well but i still feel dead inside. been depressed for like 10 years and it's just not going away, no matter what happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the only solution i know is alcohol and drugs

>me
>end my life.exe

b where do go to make new friends?

I hate how our mind will fuck with us. I listen to one song and I feel like everything is gonna be ok. It takes some shitty song to feel good for those 3 mins. What kind of bullshit is that

this isn't a ylyl thread kek

i can relate, music is the only thing that gives me joy in life youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4

>sad shit

My girlfriend left me right before Summer break and right before she went to the US. I have been sitting home alone for the big part of the summer. I can't wait to start university again, just so I can start doing some productive shit again.

This is so fucking stupid.
So if I stopped being responsible and not think about anything like bills and deadlines sure I'll be happy as long as someone else does it for me like I do with my fucking dog.
Fuck you and that pic you faggot nigger get the fuck out of here with that jpeg'd to death Facebook repost shit

Anywhere, Sup Forumsro. You can go anywhere and all you have to do is talk to people while you're there.

>queen
K

>My girlfriend left me right before Summer break
same, bruv

How have you been coping, friend?

In so weak and useless I dont see why I deserve to live in the first place. I'm stupid and ugly and I just hate myself. I dont deserve to live. I have nothing to gice the world and I am only a parasite

I'm fine as long as i just get drunk everyday kek
I have to go to uni too but i hate everyone there so i'm not exactly happy about it

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3SqfMC6Vc

This message is sad

woah, this Sup Forumsro needs a drink!

Tetchy? Inordinate? You should talk with a psychologist about your issues.

tfw you'll never have a cute gf who loves you for who your really are

forgot to post the pic

My GF left one day before our first anniversary... Man I miss her so much...

No drinking will only make me worse

>talking to someone about issues
KEK

Bottling up your feelings can really affect a man.

What went wrong?

And what's my issue? Tell me, pls.

Bottling is the way to go.
Let that shit chill for a while and then have a massive break down and cry for a few hours and reset.
Rinse and repeat

No fuck ass. Your suggestion about talking to someone about issues.
Fucking retard, that's your issue I guess not know how green text works

crying with sad music in the background and alcohol are the best solution

No music no booze. Complete solitude and crying. After it's over you listen to music and have a drink and start the countdown for the next breakdown

No. 743680382 makes only sense, when you assume, that I had issues. So what issues do I have?

That you have got serious issues, you are showing obviously.

ay that works as well. I know another tactic too:
>get a prostitute
>boogie
>catch std
>wait to die slowly

She said that she couldn't be with me anymore, almost every day we had fights because nonsenses.
However, I really tried to be with her. I have schizophrenia but even with it I love her more than anything.

She said to me that I always leave her alone... Truth is that she is my whole life and I spent every good piece of me to make her happy....

Have you told her that, even if she doesn't respond well to this information, you will be at peace with yourself that she knows that.

So let's fight. Loser sucks winners dick

>almost every day we had fights because nonsenses.
I had a relationship like that, it's ok, it just means you didn't get along and weren't meant for each other. move on, it might take a long time but just think about something else. for example, you can talk to other girls to forget about her

>she is my whole life and I spent every good piece of me to make her happy....

There's your problem.
Read up on the truth about women to stop being a cuck.

This is not a fight, you live in an odd world. First I just want to have an answer to

I don't know if she wants to talk with me, the last thing she said was
"I don't care where you go, I don't want to be with you anymore"

Maybe is because I'm still in love with her but I don't think that I will gonna do that.
I'm very introvert because of the medication, I only have 1 "friend" (my roomie) and I don't really talk with him. I'm a little bit scared of the people around me.

im so done

People say shit that they won't really say otherwise when they are pissed off. Tell her what you think, without trying to get with her again. It won't work out.

same, used like a condom

I feel like shit. And I'd post my pathetic story but you guys would just rightfully call me an asshole prick dumbass.

So

lmao where do you think you are? this is Sup Forums, nobody judges your fucked up stories

>be me
>35
>struggling to make end meet
>injure foot
>dont go to doctor because broke
>hurts like fuck
>2 weeks later foot is purple
>go to hospital
>get foot off because infection in the bones
>still hurts like fuck

maybe i can haz a robot foot, chicks dig that right?

Thank you man.... Probably I will do that.
I hope she realize my effort.

Whats the point if we are reducible to a jpeg

chicks pity disabled guys so ye you might get some pussy if you have a good personality kek
jk, feels bad man

Still there, Sir?

at least we're not bronies or furries

whats stem? google is no fucking help

thanks Sup Forumsro

Sauce?

a manga called Jagaaaaaan

Its an acronym for:

S cience
T echnology
E ngineering
M athematics

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

>see a group of starving people
>go up to them
>"I just had awesome lunch"
That is you. You douche

lucky. I could never convince mine to do it, and when she did it fucking hurt because she kept using her teeth. ouch

Then get off your ass and stop starving.

No fight? You are French, I guess?

Here goes my rant.

I was this seemingly detached shy kid who paid no care to the trivialities of the world. Until yesterday that is. When I talked to this former crush of mine from when I wasn't this way. She talked me about how she fell in love with this one guy and how much pain she went through and how for the sake of his happiness, she let him be with this girlfriend. She was talking to me about how if she had the choice between my life and hers, she would choose to live her way. In love and in pain. And since that talk, I'm feeling something I've never felt before. There's this openness in my heart. I can always feel my heart at any point of the day and it's just vulnerable I think. About to explode.
What is happening to me Sup Forums? What do? Please help

you want to fuck her.

Can't go hunting if your legs are broken

No, I don't think it's that. How did you get that if you don't mind me asking?

>song starts
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
top fucking kek made me spill my coffee

on a serious note tho, i have no idea why you feel that way.
>There's this openness in my heart. I can always feel my heart at any point of the day and it's just vulnerable I think. About to explode.
I only know i felt that way when my ex left me and i lost my job the day after.

>I only know i felt that way when my ex left me and i lost my job the day after.
Did you want to fuck her at that moment?

of course. even after the break up i still fapped thinking about her a lot. i'm a pervert, i always think about sex so can't help it

Did you have feelings for her? Like love and shit?

of course, loved her to death. problem is she didn't and got tired of me for being too clingy and obsessed.

I'm sorry it worked out so user. Are you over her now?

yeah i have another gf now but it's not going that well either becuase i'm just a socially awkward Sup Forums user who doesn't know how to act around real people kek

That we all are user. At least you're doing a lot better than me in life right now. I hope things go well for you user. Thank you for sparing the time to talk to me

>743686256
N..no you

>Now I have a son
wow there's a dad with a lot of free time
also, if your life is that good then why are you wasting it by going on Sup Forums all day

I know the words of an internet stranger may not mean much, but I'm so sorry. Feeling that way fucking sucks and I hope something brings you happiness soon. Hold on user

Post your story, Sup Forumsro. It might be good to let it out.