I smoke weed everyday, and found out recently that my new job wants to piss test me...

I smoke weed everyday, and found out recently that my new job wants to piss test me. Has anyone here successfully beaten the test, or am I fucked Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thcdetox.biz/story_5.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you dont know how to beat a piss test, stop smoking faggot

thcdetox.biz/story_5.html
Here you go OP

Buy synthetic urine retard
Fuck paying for detox kits

I have stopped, and yeah I've never had to take one before so I have no idea what works and what doesn't.

Or even better obtain some clean urine from someone

Synthetic urine always works for me
It even has bacteria in it

I was under the impression that both of these methods were detectible by the boys in white?

OP, I will send you a 2 Liter bottle of my piss for 20$

take one of your friend's samples with you

QCarbo 32
Look it up on amazon and read reviews on instructions.
Your welcome

I have never had any problems
I don't believe they could possibly

When is the test?

I got on at ford motor company using qcarbo32 and I dabbed heavily, have friends who beat probationary piss tests as well with it

If you're too retarded to quit smoking while job hunting, then you're too retarded to be helped. Enjoy being a NEET.

10 y/o detected
Unfortunately heavy cannabis users can take well over a month to cleanse themselves
drug tests only really work for cannabis, it's fucked yo

Do this but make sure its warm or it'll show up that the temp was too low. You could sit out in the parking lot and warm it up w your engine or put it on the dash if you live somewhere hot af. The test is not a drug test, its an imagination test

I'm 36 you idiot and I know how drug tests work. I give them to new hires at my job. I have a few guys I'm pretty sure smoke, and I don't care as long as they have the sense not to talk about it. They passed their pre-hires and that's all just for the insurance companies. But the bottom line is that the best way to pass a piss test is to not do drugs in the month or so leading up to it. If you can't clean up for that long in order to get a better job, you have a problem.

this

Piss test survivor here. Synthetic will do, keep it warm. Amazon -> Quick Fix or B0752CL62K

Thank you based anons, I will try this