Should I watch it ?

Should I watch it ?

Yes, amazing movies

Fucking yes, best movies in my opinion

i still want to impregnate Éowyn then move together to the Shire.

yeah, it's actually a really good group of movies

I said no, is terrible movie don't watch it it can make people cry and sad. and I don't like sad.

watch lotr 1-3
you can skip that hobbit trilogy bs

honestly, if you havent seen it already i dont think you even like these types of movies. swords n dragons n all that.

be quiet fuckin deperdooper

Yes

And by yes I mean FUCK YES

fuck u free bird thas me

fuck no, and by fuck no. I mean fuck no and that calculates into FUCK NO.

No game of thrones is better, lotr is just a blatant ripoff of it

Have you read the books yet?

If no then watch them

If yes, then don't watch them, you'll be disappointed

game of thrones is nasty and gay, lord of rings is only 50% less nasty and gay.

stop reading it rots your brain.

If youre going to watch it for the story and the characters then yes but if you only care about epic battle scenes dont watch them

He asked you if he should watch LOTR, not if you are a faggot...

stop hurting me

>we got full on autism here guis!

Please an hero you dumb shit, do not procreate.

Only gays and women watch Game of Thrones, FACT.

LoTR is overrated .It's enough to watch the hobbit trilogy. The effects are way better, too.

den din dong, free the missing frog.

stop no, get help or call suicide hotline

You're just a mutant then if reading rots your brain.

yes so you too can ask yourself the question why didn't they just take the eagles to mordor in the first place

BUT WHAT IF, we are all brainless shells of a biologically made species.

Game of thrones is much better and thats a fact

no u not funni ha kek zozzle lolz omfgad

Lotr is stanky, stanky, stanky poo bum, major stanker.

Only watch the first one the rest are normie mainstream action comedies

Lord of the rings copied off of game of thrones, martain should sue. Lotr is trash, and stanky

yes

Im actually being serious

No, its gross and very stanker

Oh ok. I get you.

E x t r a S t a n k y

And you can then read The Silmarillion and discover why that's a fucking retarded idea.
>If youre going to watch it for the story and the characters then yes but if you only care about epic battle scenes dont watch them
That is the stupidest thing I've read in a long time.
The action is the only reason to watch the films: if he cares about characters and plot he should just read the book.

Waste of time.

best trilogy ever made, hands down

The action is non-existant and only exists to push along the little narrative. The action scenes are fake as fuck and only 12 seconds like. Avengers tier imo

The score is where it's at

Fuck off, George.
You're a shitty writer who, after somehow concluding that what LotR lacked was a discussion of human issues like taxation, failed to include any such detail in your own work beyond trivial court drama and Tirion's penny tax on prostitution -- the ramifications of which were never even hinted at.

No

I never said the action was good, just that the deeper issues and mythologising are so much better in the book that there is absolutely no reason to watch the films if ones interest is not in action.

>muh draguns
>muh liquid shit
>muh tax

Def taking the bait but do all these Sup Forumstards really think GoT came out before LotR.

Becasue it did

No

No, they're too blatant.
Yuh-huh!

No, Read the books. The movies are genuinely shit if you watch after you read. I still have no desire to watch any of the hobbitseses

>you can then read The Silmarillion
holy shit, anons. Tolkien is a master author, no doubt...
No book has ever felt more like work than that one. it is literally reading a bible with harder names.

i have only read the books, should i watch the films now?

obviously

>he read the bible

Sure, you can skip the hobbit movies though.

No user

/thread

totes.

lol i tried a couple times. if it was a better story i might'a stuck it out.
I did finish the silmarillion but again, it was not worth it. the back half of it, maybe. the front half is the creation story, it is supposed to read like the bible.

>There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar; and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made. And he spoke to them, propounding to them themes of music; and they sang before him, and he was glad. But for a long while they sang only each alone, or but few together, while the rest hearkened; for each comprehended only that part of me mind of Ilúvatar from which he came, and in the understanding of their brethren they grew but slowly. Yet ever as they listened they came to deeper understanding, and increased in unison and harmony.

fucking exhausting

books are far better. the movies leave out large chunks of the story and are replaced with action fighting scenes. there are even fake characters added to the movies because feminism cancer.

>bibble
you question the words of the mighty Jimmy??

Sure they're good movies but they're WAY TOO LONG (3 to 4 hours) and the whole "sword fight/M'lady" shit get tedious and boring after 2 hours so I like to watch an 1 and a half to 2 hours then pause and watch the rest the next day. It's almost like watching 2 movies so it's a win win really.

this 100 percent

magical cock ring and the butt of doom