Why the Fuck does EVERYTHING have to be about slavery with these people...

Why the Fuck does EVERYTHING have to be about slavery with these people? Why do they feel like because their ancestors were slaves they have any right to complain about slavery? If they get reparations, wouldn't that be taking advantage of other people's enslavement just as the slave owners did?

What the fuck is wrong with African Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law
citypaper.com/news/mobtownbeat/bcp-020316-reparations-lawrence-brown-20160202-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=d157dfkKsa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck does that nigger want, a bill that lets blacks sue white people for slavery?

They've been sold an ideology that's essentially Marxism applied to race instead of class.

Tell them to take it up with the Jews they started it

>white people owe black people so much black shouldnt have to lift a finger

>black people who have zero relation to anyone who was a slave want $$ for being a slave

Can we stop with the whole "African American" thing
It makes no sense, not all blacks are from africa

It sounds like that's what he's implying.

I just don't get it though.

If they want reparations, like the native Americans got, then they need to be put on reservations in their homeland. White people aren't the only ones that have benefitted from slavery, African Americans live in this country too, and take advantage of the same country whites do. And they want money for what other people suffered through??

>Blacks can sue whites for slavery
can whites sue blacks for the national crime rate?

This and checkem

I'm pretty sure there's a law against slavery.

They can't see the forest for the trees, they don't care about anything other than getting free shit for nothing.

We need to do more work in educating people that having slaves was not a white people thing. I think most people don't know that Arabs had slaves (some of them white) and that they were treated worse than the black slaves white people had.

but that guy was never enslaved and black people get all kinds of free shit.

Also nobody who owned any slaves is alive.

They think they are though

I'm not even lying, THEY WANT 20 TRILLION DOLLARS IN REPARATIONS. THEY WANT 20,000,000,000,000!!!!!

How fucking insane!!!! They just spend it all on dunks and rims, and the entire country will suffer from it.

Should the African countries that currently reside in the geographic areas that the Africans enslaved themselves, be partially responsible for paying that? They should. Without the blacks enslaving the blacks, there would've been no slave trade, or at least a very diminished one

They realized that the shoah worked pretty well for the kikes so they do the same.

EYYYY
WAT ABOUT ME
I NEED COMPENSATION FOR ALL TRIBESMEN

CELTS DESTROYED MY FAMILIES FARM IN XXX AD
THOSE PICT FUCKERS LITERALLY ENSLAVED SOME DISTANT COUSIN
WE WUZ UNDER OPPRESION FROM SAXONS, THEN FRANCS AND OTHER ARISTOSHITS.

REEEEEEEE GIVE ME FREE MONEY

also there's a statute preventing future laws from governing past events
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law

>what is the Emancipation Proclamation
>what are the reconstruction amendments

Speaking of slavery, I'm currently in an argument on Twitter with a nig about slavery and the fact that 7.5% of free blacks owned slaves vs. 1.5% of free whites.

His inability to comprehend relative percentages makes me wanna kill myself.

Daily reminder tha after the civil war any net gains from slavery by the north or south were zilch and both sides had to start over due to the massive destruction and loss of life.

Get used to hearing about reparations. This upstanding gentleman is proposing a $40 trillion omnibus. Seems reasonable.

citypaper.com/news/mobtownbeat/bcp-020316-reparations-lawrence-brown-20160202-story.html

Wonder when they'll realize that the Muslim states and their own African brothers kept the slave trade going from the start to current year. American slave owners accounted for what.. 2% of slaves at the time?

Actually petty much 100% of reparations checks would go straight into the economy where it would eventually arrive at business owners

a branch of the one way ratchet my dog. you cant restrict rights for a past wrongdoing by a citizen but you can expand rights for a past wrong doing by the government. retroactivity.

WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIT BRUV

They don't even know there are more slaves RIGHT NOW in Africa than there ever were in America. In a SINGLE country in Africa, there are 600,000 black slaves being held by muslims. six hundred thousand! They don't give a fuck, because they don't actually care about the suffering of their people, they only care about the benefits they can gain from the suffering of their people. And they can't benefit from slavery that's currently happinging in Africa right now. Just look at Mauritania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa

I don't think him being a retarded nigger helps his case. I bet white liberals reading your argumentation almost started crying when they saw how dumb he is.

Can we just kill them all?

The Saudis they would punish us for this bill.

that post cant be real.

just stop the cash flow for EBT and other welfare programs

watch them start chimping

>muh reparations cracka

>No bill for slavery

Who would they sue?
The Confederacy for defending it?
England for bringing us the system?
African nations for kidnapping blacks?
Or white people for on the whole not owning any slaves and dying to free them.

Niggers gonna nig.

Yeah, but at the expense of the entire economy. They would have to print 20 trillion dollars and collapse the entire economy. Well, I guess we're already going to collapse because of a black man, so it wouldn't be too much different.

Welcome to slavery white americans.
You pay for these fuckers to stay alive.

I tried a new example, this time using the lottery, because I thought it would be more relevant to his culture, but that didn't work either.

TPBP
also checked

Here's why:

1) There are Communist & Jewish agitators in our country who are doing everything in their power to foment hatred against successful people, because creating a dependent class of hateful people will be very useful to them in the class war.

2) Latching onto the grievances of your ancestors feels like opium when you feel like your life is a garbage dump. It can be used to justify anything. Communists and Zionists can use this, too.

maybe try niigggers killleed by police

Kill them america. Kill them all and let it finally be over

I assume they would be suing the government, and by proxy just white people in general.

Here's a white person advocating the payment of reparations

youtube.com/watch?v=d157dfkKsa8

>inability to comprehend relative percentages
You have to give them some slack, nigs are bad at maths.

He's bought into the whole thing. I'm going through his posts, and it's fucking incredible how bad it is

Because niggers literally have not contributed anything to the history of the world. They always bring up slavery to make them selves feel important and relevant because thats like the only thing people know about niggers.

is the only history they have

These guys can't be reasoned with. They hate whitey and nothing is going to change their minds.

ANd more posts about it

It was the only time they worked.

Who is who in this picture?

Seems like your ancestors made a shitty deal when they decided to import slaves.

I Wonder how long it will take before they name the Jew

Then he'll post shit like this, like we should take them seriously

What's hilarious is that they demand reparations for things that the party they love the most did.

I would say it's because slavery is fucking SHOVED down your throat every year during school, but then I remembered that niggers don't pay attention in class anyway. So, yeah, I don't know.

Even Obama said no

It's not gonna happen & it's not like USA can afford it

>White people aren't the only ones that have benefited from slavery,
this

112million people were enslaved by Islam including 1 million Europeans.
Lets not even get into the mongols

Canada, at least before I started posting here.

Now it depends on who is attacking them.

Blacks are like children (almost as smart as white children) so everything is about them.

The answer "because they're black" (i.e genetic morons) should suffice.

Because they've been trained to react to certain situations in a certain way.
And they are not mentally developed enough to realize how retarded it is.

Personal responsibility is their kryptonite, they blame racism, slavery, etc for their lack of progress.

They don't care if it can be afforded or not. There are roughly 42million african americans in the US (who knows how few of them have slave ancestors) at a rate of 20trillion, each african american would be getting over $470,000. That's too much money for them to forget about, they want that shit

>penis inspection day
always skip school on penis inspection day

Shit, I'm not even talking about other races that have been enslaved. I'm just talking about blacks in America are currently benefitting from their ancestors work as slaves. They benefit from slavery just as much as any white does, because they live in America

Even most white people are too shit at math to properly comprehend percentages, so you cannot really expect the dindus to get it.