Floyd would like to thank the racists who actually believed a white guy who's never boxed could beat him because if it...

Floyd would like to thank the racists who actually believed a white guy who's never boxed could beat him because if it wasn't for them, he wouldn't have taken $300M out of your pocket and put it in his on a fight that should have never happened.

LOL

It had nothing to do with race.

Irishmen are just stupid.

Not even /b is retarded enough to fall for this obvious race bait, try /pol

>nothing to do with
>Irishmen

You must be Irish.

It has nothing to do with black vs white.

It has everything to do with Irishmen being retarded to think a professional boxer wouldn't knock the shit out of an amateur.

Doesn't matter the race of the pro boxer.

Dumbass. Try to keep up.

You just sound weak

The Irish were one of the biggest slave groups in all relevant histories, racism had nothing to do with it.

I wish I had the kind of retardation that would allow me to talk my way into a $100M payday.

Conor cucked boxing AND the amerifats who shelled out $100 per ppv.

Lol you're welcome. Too bad I streamed it for freeee hahhaha whats up now bitch!

the irish were never slaves.

nytimes.com/2017/03/17/us/irish-slaves-myth.html

He wore the mask entering because the fight was a bank robbery.

Fuck off Nigger,people wanted to see how would a good MMA fighter do in Boxing there were so many comparation between fans on both side for ages.
Mayweather exposed himself to be a bitch,it took him 10 rounds against non-Boxer who also lost 2 times before in UFC

it was an over hyped fight that was clearly fixed to rake in the cash i know dumb asses who actually placed bets on it. they both pulled punches and the ref called the fight so in my opinion its a hollow victory no matter who won really. i mean really think of all the hype and clearly rehearsed trash talk it was obvious nobody lost they both made a fuck ton of cash before the first punch was thrown. im irish myself and i didnt care who won both have slavery in their roots so why not say congrats they put on a so-so affair and made bank doing it all while making you people think it was real fucking sheep i swear kys fags

>opinion
>(((new york times)))

If by "slave" you mean the extremely narrow and contrived definition of "chattel slaves"... well, you're still not close to the truth.

>Not even /b is retarded enough to fall for this obvious race bait
We have these kinds of threads everyday and they're flooded with baited, insecure faggots.
Lurk moar

I'm so fucking sick of you autistic arm chair 'critics' shitting all over Death Note and I'm being dead fucking serious. Y'all need to get some taste and class.

Death Note (Netflix) is one of those rare pieces of great cinema to be released in the last 76 years (since Citizen Kane). The cinematography was absolute quality that really helped drive the tone of the film. The OST (composed by the legendary Atticus Ross) evokes emotion from each scene and really only furthered a strong and compelling narrative way that you just don't see much these days.

The set pieces were crafted with nothing but love, care, and incredible attention to detail. You can really tell that Zoe Jirik deeply cared about the world that she was helping to create.

The writing on this film is beyond words. Each scene was pivotal to the overall story and not a single line of dialogue was wasted. Truly a monumental amount of effort went into this script. It's especially brilliant when you compare it to the low effort superhero flicks (BvS, WW, SS etc) that flood the market like too much water in a dam.

Many adaptations these days get it wrong, and fall short of their source. Let's just settle this once and for all, Death Note did not. The character of Light in the original series is a little too unrealistically brilliant. What Wingard gives us is a realistic anti-hero bursting with depth. Not to mention the improvements on L's idionsyncracies (that aren't clear for the casual viewer of the original), which make his explosive emotional behaviour so much more engaging. What's more (than Dafoe's superior Ryuk?) is a palpable love story expertly handled amidst a film already thick with content.

All in all, Adam Wingard should be praised as one of the greatest film makers of our time. The Guest, V/H/S 2, and now this. Rarely does a generation get to witness such brilliance. C'est la vie, Nolan.

Lol'd

those facts hit you harder than floyd hit conor

McGregor turned him into a mexican

The use of Irish slaves in the US was abandoned because they had a tendency to escape in the dead of night and cut their owner's throat, as opposed to blacks who would simply try to run away only to be eaten by hounds.

shitty face shitty wife loose vs a nigger...
keep the money retard