How do i talk about my problems Sup Forums?

How do i talk about my problems Sup Forums?
im so used to listening to other peoples. Can some one teach me how to rant?

Also genral feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

emotionalbaggagecheck.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's wrong with ranting here? Everyone does it

Just rant here like a normal neet you wannabe normie

Id like to rant but i dont know how to
:)

Just start blabbering. I sometimes almost start to rant irl but then I stop myself reminding that people don't care. they only care about themselves and are preoccupied with that. If you want to befriends someone, encourage them to blabber. Just remain discrete/vague about yourself because no one likes a downer.

Have a thought, write it down, don't need to post it right away, and expand on the thought. Post when ready.

men dont bitch about their feelings they do something about them. if someone's pissing you off, you sit down with them and tell them to knock it off. if someone's threatening you, you kick their ass. there's no such thing as sadness, its just anger that's being cucked.

bitches and attention whores rant. men find solutions to their problems.

Nice rant

i was trying to be motivating,

I live in Europe and im sick and tired of fucking immigrants ruining my country. im just sick and tired of black people, im filled with this rage that i don't know how to process. all the politicians are just the same "we don't have a problem with refugees, your just a racist" ffs im tired of this rhetoric

Here goes my rant. Not OP.

I was this seemingly detached shy kid who paid no care to the trivialities of the world. Until yesterday that is. When I talked to this former crush of mine from when I wasn't this way. She talked me about how she fell in love with this one guy and how much pain she went through and how for the sake of his happiness, she let him be with this girlfriend. She was talking to me about how if she had the choice between my life and hers, she would choose to live her way. In love and in pain. And since that talk, I'm feeling something I've never felt before. There's this openness in my heart. I can always feel my heart at any point of the day and it's just vulnerable I think. About to explode.
What is happening to me Sup Forums? What do? Please help

Go to a bar, get drunk and rant at the bartender. Or pay some overpriced therapist $100 an hour for them to pretend they care and recommend liver destroying drugs.

theres people out there that would kick your ass considering youre on Sup Forums who bitch about there feelings, you probably think everyones brain is the same lol

That feeling is called empathy my nigger
since you're browsing here im gona guess that is a new emotion for you
almost like "faith in humanity restored"
it will go away again, come join me in the darkness

Can you please explain in detail? How do I make this go away?

Shameless bump. Please halp

No one cares about anyone

There is no effective way to remove feelings.

So, what are my options here? I know I sound like a total idiot but I am user. It's the first time I'm ever feeling this

for it to go away. stop communicating with humans irl (except for when its not possible, like your boss) and continue to lurk and shitpost on Sup Forums and the internet my friend.

Best way is to embrace it. Talk to her again, talk to her about what you said. It will either go away, or you will open up more. It isn't something that you have direct control over.

You can of course wait out and bottle up your feelings, but that will in the long run be worse for you than talking to another human being again.

Cute site to rant
>emotionalbaggagecheck.com

>talk to her about what you said
This is scary user. I'm not sure what I'm getting into here.

Here's a rant.
I'm fucking sick and tired of black people and the media. Not all blacks are bad, but get the bad ones around news or a public forum and they get louder and louder. Here's the problem, slavery happened to EVERY race not just blacks. Every race. But now they found footing with this statue shit and ate seeing how far they can push it. We are letting them destroy our heritage since they have already done it to their own. Seriously fuck off.