Had sex with an older lady on Monday

Had sex with an older lady on Monday.
>Be 24
>She is 47.
Found her on CL, she actually responded to one of my ads.
>Totally down for the smash
>45 minute drive.
>She totally talks up her game
>Arrive at her place, shes not there.
>Waiting around, she finally arrives.
>She was small framed, cute, but her teeth looked like they were artificial
>A few minutes of awkward chat, she makes her move
>Proceed to kiss her, she does this weird thing with her lower lip where she would tuck it in as she stuck her tongue out
>Enough of that, get her naked, have her play with my D
>Gesture for her to suck it
>She literally and physically cannot get the head past her jaw
>A few minutes of bad bj and I change it up
>give it to her nice and hard for the next 25 minutes
> Shoot a huge load clear from her crotch to her face
> She came at least 3 times during all that
> tells me she hasn't come from sex in years
> Say goodbye

During that drive home, i reflected on everything I had done, and realized that my fantasy of banging a nympho milf was a lie.
Or at least she was.

>Pic Related

Tell me about your CL experiences, good or bad

Holy shit i wouldn't fuck her with your dick OP

I got a 20v DeWalt Drill for $65 and the guy offered to give me a handjob when I picked it up. That is about it that is exciting.

People you find on craigslist are either super horny or desperate. You don't seem like you're either but you've gotten a taste of what's out there. She's probably married or was until recently. Has been married since just out of high school so she never really learned to fuck. You also meet people with weirdly specific fetishes that for me most of the time are super turn offs. Like stopping sex to tell you to bite their right ear while fucking them in a very specific direction while rubbing their left arm. Shit like that.

And I wont be doing it again anytime soon

sounds like sexy twister

op, man, go to a bar and if you wanna fuck ugly just fuck ugly your age or close too it. you have plenty of time to fuck old bitches later

I've been with a few diff CL hookups. This one was probably the 2nd most disappointing sex I've experienced.
I have gained a black fwb and she sucks the D like no other. But i dont get to see her very much because she has a BF.

You must have a nice cock
Post it

you might wanna go see a dr., user.

OP here, posting a few more of LadyStarfish

i posted an ad for "white daddy looking for a black girl to degrade"

now i have a 20 year old little nigglet who comes over whenever i call. i do what i want to it. i make it get my beer. i make it pee in the backyard. she's not allowed to use my toilets. she keeps the place spotless.

when she's done with all the cleaning, i fuck her. sometimes i spit on her. sometimes i pee on her. she actually gets off to it.

fun times.

Post her getting peed on please

Craigslist is a wondrous place user.

OP that was a man with boobs and a mutilated penis

Wish i could mate, don't keep pics of those handy like I used to.
Im avg lenth, but thick and curvy, which makes for good snu snu

I honestly believe if it would have been a man, there would have been more effort in the sex.

take a pic now faggot

Im sure some of you wondered about this

Oh god No op swallow a tube of toothpaste and scald yourself in hot water

Prime butterface

tits arent bad at all

115% butterface actually
The tits are deceiving.
Those nipples actually fat and chode like. Never experienced those before.

Go to /soc/ if you want dick pics faggot

Fucked two Milfs. One was 39, half dutch and half brazilian, 4 kids and still had a better body than most girls my age (24). Strangely she also couldn't give a proper blowjob. Actually thought, that I was interested in a relationship lol. She didn't want to keep going, after it became clear, that I just wanted to bang her on slow sundays. The other was probably around 55 (bio said 48 but she told me that wasn't really true), didn't give one fuck, because she was a total smokeshow. Saw old pics of her and nearly creamed my pants right then and there. She gave insane head, but was a total cunt. She was late to a date she set up and tried to blame it on me. Told her I won't take the blame and we stopped seeing each other afterwards. Great experience and every young man should try it. Never gonna marry because of those two though. They talked so much shit about their ex-husbands... both of them worked like 2 days a week and mostly lived of alimony.

She actually looks kinda cute, for how old she is.
Shame her she sucked atg ivin head.
Oldest person i fucked was 28.
idk about any older,

Would fuck.

>have her play with my D
>She literally and physically cannot get the head past her jaw
> Shoot a huge load clear from her crotch to her face
> She came at least 3 times during all that

Wow OP you're such a stud, omg, I believe it all and I wish I could be just like you

Fucked a dozen or so lonely ladies from CL. Then I found a really good woman who had some real bad luck. I fell in love and married her 6 years ago. Still happily in love.

Did it come with any batteries or charger? or jjust the raw tool

>Beta cuck to the max marries a whore
>Whore finds the best customer of a lifetime
>They happily live their lives making more autistic babies
The end.

There is nothing unbelievable about any of that.... get out more, user.

Any body pictures?

She could be hot if she lost a few pounds, toned up a little, and got some style.

I'd stick it in her butt

This was purely for comparison purposes.
She was a starfish who put in 5-15% effort.

She physically couldn't get the head of my D past her jaw, because she couldn't even open her jaw that far.
mfw I could feel her jaw clicking around my dick each time it entered her mouth

She is still texting me.
I don't know how to let her down easy.

I'm in Southeast Texas and the replies I ever get are bots, how do you guys do it?

>I'm in Southeast Texas
how are you weathering harvey?

Tell her to send a sexy pic and post it here....

I dunno, spread asshole?

The trick is to post a well written post.
At least try to seem like you are mature even if you are young.
Also, ask for anyone to reply with something specific in the subject of the email.
There is someone for every other someone out there user, it is possibel.

What? No beta cuckoo here. I posted an ad and got half a dozen replies. 4 of them were hoes. I fucked them. One was retarded. Could have fucked her but did not want to. The other girl I paid close attention to and discovered she was a good woman who had no idea how to find a good guy. She had been trying to find a good man but most of the guys on CL are losers. She was living with a ho who tried several time to fuck me but my mind was on the good one.

She may have been a hoe. But at least she had enough men to.know what she wanted and what was out there. I don't worry she will cheat on me. She doesn't worry about me. We love each other.

enjoy your AIDS

That's so sweet :') glad you found your lady

user you fucked the chosen one.

Not my first hurricane, we were prepared. Lost power for about an hour thats about it. I live in League City btw