In Paris on vacation. This city is literally the shittiest city I've ever been to. Why is it so hyped?

In Paris on vacation. This city is literally the shittiest city I've ever been to. Why is it so hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRq7mBBiiQ
duncanmacleodinforma.blogspot.com.ar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agree 100%, Paris stinks of piss and niggers.

I live in nyc.

tourism is a like girl that looks good from afar

but is braindead, has poor intelligence and poor taste of a commoner, PRODUCES NOTHING OF TANGIBLE VALUE

the only thing she has going for her is that she look beautiful from afar

You probably went to the wrong places. There are too many beautiful places in Paris for you to miss them. Keep walking. You'll find something you like sooner or later.
Try les Champs Elysées.

Gotta maintain the lie as much as they can to keep tourists coming in. The only problem is that those who came usually never come back ever again. At some point the touristic industry is going to crash hard, and those faggots will have nothing but sandnigs shooting at them.

You should've gone somewhere better like Avignon.

Paris is full of Parisian.

I'm on vacation in Costa Rica and it's pretty chill.

The cities are shit tier and the driving is like a fucking demolition derby, but the beaches and volcanoes are cool.

nah mate, small cities and country sides are really beautiful and the people in general are really nice

i think the real problem is falling for tourist traps such as jew york, londonistan, Rio de Janegro, African Paris and so forth

There are millions of tourists in France. If they are disappointed, then why do they keep coming? It's because they aren't disappointed. Saying France is ugly is a lie. We have many beautiful places. Tourists love it. They come back every year and admire our Tour Eiffel. Even French people do.

Are you japanese?

If you fags let me bring my gun to Paris and shoot sandniggers like some sort of hunting safari thing, I could get down with that. Unfortunately, you just let the shitskins overrun it.

Because it's the city of love and seeing so many couples around you makes you feel even more lonely?

You should of just went to Atlanta Georgia if you wanted to see a city black people.

>However, later work by Youcef Mahmoudia, physician with the hospital Hôtel-Dieu de Paris
hehe

The "Paris is romantic" meme women fall for that's why. I visited it and wasn't impressed at all. Dirty, segregated and filled with pretentious fucks

Should have gone to Burgendy or somewhere else where the wine and food is good, cheap and plentiful.
>austrian
>knowing of human emotions

The crime made us leave after a day.

some people are retarded enough to put their lifes at risk just too see the city of light, i skipped france altogether on my euro trip, i was like i'm not getting mugged by gyppos or sandniggers or niggers.

paris has only started to be shit in the last 25 years

the world needs to realize that europe is not going to be the place they grew up thinking it was

it's nothing but shitskins and garbage strewn in the streets now

Champs Elysees is a tourist trap. I didn't come to buy shit it can get on amazon for half the price.

The history is cool. Architecture and art is cool. Montmartre, Notre Dame, catacombs, the Louvre are all cool. The food is generally pretty great. But it's like you all don't give a shit. There's trash everywhere. Puke and piss on the streets. Vendors harassing tourists, and salesman pushing cheap beers on people underneath the Eiffel tower. Trash and stink is everywhere. And the gypsies and bums get in free to the museums while the rest of us have to pay 20 euros. What's up with this fucking city? I seriously have forced myself to do a lot of shit, because I honestly don't think I'll ever come back.

>why do they keep coming
because Paris is a total meme city

In one day we fought muggers and won, stopped a gypsies child trying to pick pocket one of us and after multiple attempts of people trying to sell us drugs, we left for Belgium.

France is nice, paris a shit.
It's a huge metropolitan stain of shit, with a few impressive specs of cultural light shining through

French countryside is pretty amazing.

This.

Dindunuffins love congregating in capitals.

No offense, but you couldn't have honestly expected it to be much different, did you? When I went I spent ninety percent of my time in the Louvre and in the catacombs and just tried my best to ignore the outside world. I much preferred Amsterdam.

>He fell for the France memay

top keque, mon frère.

Paris is great..... if you have tons of cash.
I was entertained there one week with a buddy (stag kind of thing) and we had a great time. Clubs, whores (professional and amateur) drugs, great restaurants and tons of booze.
Just the hotel bill was $20,000.

Fucking hell, the way you put it it makes ma laugh but i can't fucking imagine fighting a bunch of gyppos in their turf. we just stayed in a friend house in Girona and went to Barcelona instead that has a lot of africans but was better since we were close to "home".

try vincennes

How big was the stag?

There has to be one banlieue that's secretly really chill

The muggers were French. We just told them to fuck off and yelled at them and they retreated.

don't forget Marseille. It's fucking nig nog central

>he doesn't know about Paris Syndrome

Just the two of us. Rooms were a couple of grand a night.
He's a trust fund baby, and wanted to do Paris right.

Don't say we didn't tell you though.
Every French thread is lamentation about how shitty the country is.

Oh I was gonna say that among 10 people it wasnt that expensive but 10,000 per person in a week? That must have been fun.

Good goy

did they wave white flags as they ran away?

Umm, you make it sound like Paris is a dangerous city but it's nothing like Mexico.

It's true that prices are high in Paris, but well, it's the same in many various touristic places.
I'm glad you liked our food and architecture.
Paris can be a bit dirty and there are a few problems with gypsies, but overall, Paris is still pretty nice. As long as you know what the right arondissements and quartiers are, you can have peaceful walks in beautiful places.

Right...

I don't agree with you about Paris but our countryside sure is nice.

No there was muffled *Allah akbar*. They were actual french people. Not pretend french people.

KEK! Swiss army doesn't have a great track record in France.

I always hated Paris. I only have negative memories of the place

At the same time, I had many excellent summers in Normandy.

I had a swiss army knife exactly like that

buenos aires is actually a huge tourist trap TBQH

Much like the rest of the sub Saharan nations.

I like small cities with good drink and food, reccomend anywhere? Have family in Argentina but they all live in Buenos Ares for some reason.

Paris was one of the most depressing experiences of my life.London was bad but Paris was next level disgusting. Thank god we went east Paris or I would think Europe was dead.

You should be ashamed of what you let Paris become, If I wanted to visit detroit I would have.

>sub-Sahara
>a tourist trap
huh?

Europe is a meme and you're a faggot for thinking otherwise.

*East after paris

indeed
Mendoza capital city
Please dont commit fornication there, mendozians dont deserve superior anglo-saxon cock

>Paris !
>Paris outragé !
>Paris brisé !
>Paris martyrisé !
>Mais Paris libéré !

I think Paris must not be visited just for his turist trap but for his history

Yeah. I heard people were dying to get out

talk about a hear-breaking performance!

Kek, I'm a nip so it shouldn't be a problem. Argentinian wines are actually pretty good would be nice to drink a couple bottles that havent had to make the trip to my bumfuck state.

Budapest is the new Paris.

Paris, it's time to retire. you're embarassing.

We da european culture now.

I keep hearing the best country to visit in Europoor is Spain. How true is that?

Stop putting fucking paprika on everythjng and maybe. Worse than the fucking gooks eith that shit.

>falling for the Paris meme

Should have went to Lyon desu

fuck off argentina, you've been huffing jankem again

This video is all you need to know about France.
Funny how they avoided the cuck meme, when 50% of their population are straight out of Africa savage niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRq7mBBiiQ

Should have been there before all the niggers came.

Mendoza has best wines in country
heres a blog with photos of mendoza criminals, look out for this guys on the street
>duncanmacleodinforma.blogspot.com.ar/

USA-dono pls dont be so rude

>Why is it so hyped?
Stolen art housed in a giant glass pyramid

>Falling for the Paris meme

>Paris
Lots of niggers
>Moscow
100% niggers

You aren't wrong, though still have gypsies problem I do like Budapest

This.
Come to the real France.

Diversity is like communism. All the catastrophic results in the world won't get its advocates to change their strategy.

>You should of

SHOULD HAVE
SHOULD'VE

Jesus, fuck man. This is why I don't live there anymore. God damn; speck and plank.

do you want to get bombed OP?
user, are you suicidal?

>Champs Elysees is a tourist trap. I didn't come to buy shit it can get on amazon for half the price.
yep, the only interest is to walk down the street and that's all

The only way to enjoy Paris is to move away from the big avenue full of tourist and go in the smaller street (much more calm, gypsie don't go here), of course in the good district (avoid Gare du Nord). There is usually less tourist in the south part of Paris with nice place.

>tfw argentina temporaly isnt the butt of negroe jokes due to france

... why would I go looking for criminals on the street? Unless they're Nazi war criminals in which case I guess I'll shake thier hand. Also apologizing in advance for probably getting too drunk to apprecate your wines for the duration of my trip.

dude, you obviously never ate chicken paprika.

also, don't you americans put chili on fucking everything? paprika is much easier on your body

>even Argentina is more white than Europe's new generation of children

i heard paris is a blast

Because all women are retarded

look out implies BE CAREFUL
They assault tourists at gun point
youre a nip so you probably know kung fu trough

>Sup Forums saves me money, time, and disappointment from vacationing in places that are already africa 2.0

Thanks guys. You're best board.

excuse me for not being 30 years older.

Yea I agree. I went to New York and couldn't see what the big hype was.
It's just loud and cramped.

THANK YOU MERKEL

That's Mexico and California. Paprika is not unheard of in US, but mostly it's just considered a natural substitute for orange dye.

here's your (You)
Say whatever you want about the people in Paris, but saying that Paris - as a city - is shit is fucking retarded.

If you remove everyone living there, it's actually an awesome city.

>This city is literally the shittiest city I've ever been to.
Scary fact, it's literally been the shittiest city in Europe for more than a millenia.

Paris was founded in the 3rd century BCE. From the beginning the attraction of the location was the Seine river, which was used both as a ready and abundant source of water, and as a running sewer which washed away the waste of the city - human, canine, equine, etc.

whole france is shit, idk why we didnt genocide them yet, all commei subhumans, their history is shit, their everyhing is shit. fuck france. FUCK THEM

No, but we put cheese on everything.

We're in Sup Forums, let them talk shit

>whores in paris
are sudanese women nice? :')
>restourants
that fried monkey must have been crispy

It used to be great. Used to be. Like, before the shitskins took over.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
come to barcelona instead
>full of life and colour
>good vibes all the time
>excellent food
>not arrogant
it has ugly shitholes just like paris has but its probably more unique, if less opulent

>>
>tfw no Parisian gf

I literally am. I had a flight out of Brussels but that got cancelled. I still have a week and a half in big cities so there's still hope for me

Only concern 30 people, no ones care about Barcelona Pedro