So my GF of 3 years is being a total cunt pretty much daily. Even the ol' lickaroo doesn't help

So my GF of 3 years is being a total cunt pretty much daily. Even the ol' lickaroo doesn't help.

Wat do Sup Forums

Dump her.

You are getting tyrone'd. Time to find someone else.

Dumpah

Debating on it.

>Be me
>21
>Very successful run a 500k company per year

>Be her
>Moody af
>Don't clean much
>Work 1 week a month

Just stop talking to her for a while. If and when she asks why, tell her she's being a cunt. If she doesn't, you have your answer.

ye deede, I you're angry as the pic. man that's no good. no sense in angry.

Break up with her.

Show her that you dont need her bitch ass. The guys who end up in relationships with the bitchiest, cunt, mooch girls are the ones who never give their GF any real consequences or repercussions. If you let your GF walk all over you without putting her in her place, then you deserve it.

I broke up with my GF when she started turning into a huge bitch. She thought I was just going to get back together with her, because she was used to guys letting her get her way just because she has a pussy. After 2 weeks she started to realize I wasnt putting up with that shit. A month goes by, and she quickly starts to smarten up. She basically begged me to take her back. I switched it up on her.

Now she doesnt fuck around because she knows she cant play bullshit games with me otherwise I'll leave her ass.

I have the power. Thats how it should be. Stop giving women the power just because they have the pussy.

OH SHIT

Today's argument is pretty good. She actually had to go to work today while I took the day off for paperwork. Silenced her alarm in my sleep I guess so shes having a shit fit over text with me right now because shes 5 minutes late for a GOVERNMENT JOB where you can literally take 3 hour long shits and not get fired

swallow your own head
that'll show the bitch whose boss

if she doesn't cook or clean and still acts like a cunt fucking get rid of her

Post her nudes here. Please.

Bro, if I were you I'd dump her and pamper myself and leave that burden out the door. You'll feel much better in the long run without her.

Cunts are like dogs, if you don't treat them with a firm hand and rub their noses in their own shit tests then they think they are the Alpha and basically just behave like cunts all the time.

Once they've been spoilt they can only be brought back with a firm hand (cue DV accusations) and even then they are likely to go fuck some other dude out of spite. Better off to just cut your losses.

TL/DR - Dump that cunt.

She better be FUCKING HOT to put up with her bullshit.

>Post her nudes here. Please.

Just stop being a fucking beta faggot and don't let her run all over you, you kind of deserve it though, what kind of faggot lies about their income on Sup Forums?

shes cheating or being fed up by something, remind her in suttle but confident ways how much she needs you and she'll be that submissive bitch again

Give her the natty lickaroo obviously. Praise gooby.

>remind her in suttle but confident ways how much she needs you and she'll be that submissive bitch again

No. Tell her straight. Buck up or fuck off. She will appreciate the strength.

Not broken up yet otherwise I would.

I make enough money I pamper myself regardless even more so when shes being a total bitch. Just not exactly sure why she feels like she can attempt to be mentally abusive.

Oh I did this at the start of our relationship was quite funny when she came crawling back. I'll tell the story if you want.

I don't tilt over mongoloid comments like that.

Cheating seems pretty impossible. Phones watched like a hawk unless shes really that sneaky about it.

Tell her you swear that you will turn damn bus around. That will end her precious relationship really damned quick.

>antipepe.jpg
What Chris Farley movie is this?

Dump that cunt

If the old lickaroo doesn't do the trick, you have to go with the trusty dumparoo

Post her fucking nudes you god damn nigger mongoose.

Eat shit. I'll post em if we break up, shes home in 6 hours so approx 8 if its gonna happen.

L2 fuck better and satisfy her need. Possibly talk to her about whatever has gotten up her ass. generally just fuck her more possibly without asking.

>had a gf for 5 years. She was moody, mean.
>She would passive aggressive over a sock on the floor
>Brought up the idea that we should probably split.
>She changes her attitude 180 degrees.
>The niceness lasts for about 3 weeks, slowly going back to her bitchy self.
>this goes on for 4 and half years. I notice I relied on unhealthy ultimatums to be her negative reinforcement to calm the fuck down.
>I realize she is just the way she is, and finally break up with her after she fails to attend with me at my grandpa's funeral.

You better be prepared for the loneliness when you break up. 3 years is still quite a bit of time to develop a strong attachment to someone and you have literally everything around you that reminds you of the relationship. Your's and her's identity melted together, so you might be in a ride to finding out what things make you happy on your own, and which family and friends will support you. If you can beat lonely solitude, you can do pretty much anything in this life. I took a leave from the dating world for about 6 to 8 months, and took me about 3 years to get over my ex. It would have been 1 and half years, but she tried to come back in my life, and it reset the clock for me to get over her. She was toxic, and even more passive aggressive than before. I said "lets just be friends" and she vanished. If you aint happy, dont stick around hoping she will change.

please tell the story OP!

And I agree with the others, just break up with her. don't waste your time with her if she's being a bitch. plus you are kinda high quality considering your income.

>goes on for 4 and half years.
Cuck

>CONTINUE
Of course I continued dating. I meet lots of great people, and some ones I obviously did not want to share my time with. My ex set a scale of what i want, and didnt want. I completely avoid women who do not like to share their feelings with me. I know i am patient and will give some one time to share their feelings, but if its a regular defensive mechanism of theirs, I know we wont be compatible.

>I meet the best girl of my life. We will be dating for 3 years this coming march next year, and its the quickest 3 happiest years of my life to be honest.

>My ex, has had about 6 relationships since her and I broke up. She went on a fucken date the very day we broke up, and her friends still update me from time to time about how much meaner she is to these men.

>not going to lie. The gossip sometimes makes me smile, and verifies that i wasnt entirely the crazy one to blame in that relationship failing.

In order to be in this thread, you must be a cuck who gets pegged

An hero

REEEEEEEEEE HES A CUCK

Cringey ass. Go outside and meet people

Imagine if the situation were flipped. Would she still have you around if she was as succesful as you and you were a peice of shit like her?

Do her a favor and treat her the way she would treat you by kicking her to the fucking curb

take her out to lunch and quietly dump her after the plates are cleared.

Billy Madison you plebe

Sounds like she's in the right. You silenced her alarm and made her late for work.

FPBP