Apparently Antifa are planning to eliminate the Aryan Brotherhood. Do they stand a chance?

Apparently Antifa are planning to eliminate the Aryan Brotherhood. Do they stand a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tech/4343875/the-truth-behind-viral-claims-a-young-tech-genius-called-william-legate-is-leading-a-secret-silicon-valley-plot-to-seize-control-of-the-internet/?curator=MediaREDEF
rollingstone.com/politics/features/american-anarchists-ypg-kurdish-militia-syria-isis-islamic-state-w466069
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAAAAAA HA HA HA !!!

AB has some crazy fuckers with Kalashnikovs, so I'd bet on them.

Antifa is just a bunch of rich white kids who think they're tough and know how the real world is.

can't just kill each other?

AB arent even nazis or political. all they care about is money and power in or out of the pen or streets plus antifa would be dealing not only with AB but also with PEN1 and nazi lowriders

Idk, I just find it hilarious that an "anti-fascism" organization wants to use fascist tactics to eliminate others.

Americans extremist look so faggot...antifa and nazi...go eat hamburgers...come in EUROPE to see some REAL antifa or s.h.a.r.p.... or real nazi, but they are cowards only whit knife or 30 vs 1.. classic nazi.... in my opinion USA ANTIFA ARE A SHAME FOR US . WE ARE TRAINED AND ORGANIZED , WE DONT LOOK LIKE JUNK AND WE SMASH UP NAZI AND RIOTPOLICE 24/7!!!

>AB not nazis or political
>literal enormous chest tats of swastikas or 88 all over their bodies

Fuck outta here. You've been watching too much Oz and Orange is the New Black.

Antifa = animal abusers

This

America belongs to Antifa now

Nice cherry picking. I'm a commie and guaranteed I could kick your NEET virgin ass.

you guys are as worse as the nazis so fuck off

Reminder that women are nazis too

More like this?

You fgt commies survive off of handouts from working class republicans. If it wasn't for us you'd literally starve to death and resort to cannibalism. Look at Venezuela same shit. How will you kick anyone's ass without foodstamps to give you strength?

It's ok if the horse is a racist or serving racist ass drumpf supporters

pretty sure 1 AB actual could smear 100 antifa fags.
like not just one of the randos who might claim to be AB and shaves their head and what, but an actual active AB member. cunts are all armed to the teeth.

i would buy tickets to watch THAT battle

my money's on AB

Look at them guys, they punch nazis!

Better watch out, you don't wanna fuck with people like this, they are very dangerous!

This thread is so retarded but fits Sup Forums very well

>is a commie
>still visits the free web

Do you also punch nazis? Are you dangerous?

I can't believe Bubbles is a commie fag

Wrong, we get ISIS blown up: thesun.co.uk/tech/4343875/the-truth-behind-viral-claims-a-young-tech-genius-called-william-legate-is-leading-a-secret-silicon-valley-plot-to-seize-control-of-the-internet/?curator=MediaREDEF

You fags just blow ISIS

rollingstone.com/politics/features/american-anarchists-ypg-kurdish-militia-syria-isis-islamic-state-w466069
Try again

>it's just about southern heritage you guys!

>black revolutionary fighting off evil fascists armed with dangerous literal javelines attacking an elderly white person using literally a flamethrower

The false dichotomy

Ha ha ha!
Hungarian ANTI-ANTIFAS!

So what?

retard alert!
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

Damn the right has some shitty memes

not a cringe thread

kek he was a deadweight fag trying to cash in on our memes, antifa did us a solid on that one

>ignoring facts and statistics
>using emotions
Who's the real retard?

a club for fat guys?

>being a closet faggot
>"s-so what? ahahaha it was just a ruse, totally not scheming like a jew and lying my ass off to hide my face XD hehehehe"

if only it looked slightly similar to her...

OC content please no hate

It's time to grow up and quit the drugs

To be fair, it's more whites that are antifa

yup ...like nigerrs can do that

What facts? Cars kill 30k people in the US in your logic cars are worse than ISIS and ebola you dumb fuck.

>You fags just blow ISIS
Except he post pictures of antifa fighting against ISIS -- more than you've ever done.

this

Not realizing that anyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi.

Well stop making shitty content then, retard.

nice argument, faggot, especially coming from one of you guys

>Shows picture of antifa women getting munched
>damage control

Then you wonder why no one wants to associate with you....

I remember this making the news here. The Harrisburg police used it to justify getting new riot gear approved.

Its pathetic

NEDM!

the left was a mistake

Maximum autism, grow up lunatic

What's AB? Arian Brotherhood? Being from Germany I would like to know.

AB is political but they openly admit that money comes first politics comes second.

Those guys hate niggers and faggots

I was at Normandy. We burned American flags and fought for gay marriage. When we returned, we threw piss bottles and feces at cops, and randomly beat up supporters of the president. These were the times.

Im sure they would rather live in a world where hitler won than this pc mentally ill nigger infested world

How is it autism? In this great country, we kill Nazis. That's what we do, and we're the best at it in the works at it. The right and left have forgotten or great legacy of fixing up Nazis. The right now wants to be Nazis, and the left doesn't realize Muslims are the same as Nazis.

>we threw piss bottles and feces at cops

Your warped perception of the world is what is autistic, you fuckwit. Jesus Christ. Grow. Up.

werent leftists the ones that hated the military also wasnt it the US where mass hysteria against commies happen?

"We fought the wrong enemy" (...) "All of Europe will be communist."
- General Patton

Also look up what JFK said about his time in Nazi Germany;

>and the left doesn't realize Muslims are the same as Nazis

Tell me what's warped. How exactly is anything that I said immature or warped? You know it's true. The base of the right and left are comprised almost entirely of retards.