Yfw if blacks all had White skin but were exactly the same in everything else they would be universally hated like...

>Yfw if blacks all had White skin but were exactly the same in everything else they would be universally hated like gypsies

would you still hate him if a black guy is smart, kind, contributes to the society, helps people and doesnt shoot but dates a cute white girl?

That's an albino, you dumb retard.

>muh outliers

KEK
E
K

nothing gets by you does it?

Why did you post this? WHat are you talking about? The filename I saved it as was even "Albino".

Why are such a retard? You should kill yourself.

MUH

DICK

Middle East is full of white genes

too bad they intermixed with the shitskins mostly

Had the exact same thought yesterday

>tfw Ukrainians are the first Whites

Listen burger I know, BUT
Since the last 2000+ years that are has been the biggest concetration of contact between the west and the mediterranean. Going back to the crusades, the silk road, etc. Border nations that have mixed populations there i.e. christians, muslims, jews have only now started to get into real trouble not just because of the"""""oil""""" war started by the US but also the huge cultural shift to the 21th century.
A lot of middle eastern countries are westernized or were in some cases but all in all you see the 21st century and the technology which we take for granted clash with age old medieval fairy tales on a lot of levels.

Eastern Europe has been "enriched" over the years by Mongols and Turkroaches

WE

Thats how the Proto-Bulgarians spread across Europe and Asia. Whats your pont?

They all chimp out eventually and show their true colors.

>when you buy the bike instead

Nobody really understands how shitty gypsy people are unless you actually deal with them. It's much more common to deal with niggers.

I don't know which is worse.

Honestly, it's like you people don't understand that it's skull structure, not melanin, that determines your race.