You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTBAbRXLlTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone has to wear stockings and heels

This, for the duration of their stay. Probably, depends on the enforcers i guess.

not op, but what would the different modes on that device do?

I would make a park with the women tied up everywhere as part of the decor, so they know their place as furniture. when citizens visit the slut garden then they can rape any of them freely.

any particular reason why their feet stick out?

would it be indoors? what kind of furniture would there be?

No clue, but id imagine that punish and torture are probably pretty similar.
Probably so you can see how they're responding. Also, so you can tickle them.

yes, and the prisoner women would be the furniture for visitors. visitors would pay an entrance fee as a means to pay for the prison facility and rape garden.

well I mean partially indoors, like a walled in place with open roof so the bitches get rained on to keep them rinsed off.

the feet sticking out would be perfect for guys with foot fetishes

they could be set up in ways to cater to specific fetishes too

i'd cover them in cum

FUCK OFF you FUCKING AUTISTIC SPAZLORD. I am SO FUCKING TIRED of seeing your fucking BULLSHIT all over Sup Forums 24 fucking 7, pushing everything else off the fucking bottom. I WOULD FUCKING THROTTLE YOU WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS if I could. FUCK. You should be fucking SHOT, you WORTHLESS, SELFISH, CANCEROUS SACK OF TURDS.

FUCK.

would there be innocent girls who get sent there?

Yep, definitely a Spiderman thread!

Oh oh!

more pics like this please

You're not fooling anyone with your samefagging, asshole.

why would they be in prison if they were innocent?

maybe they were framed

Fuck off, you autistic prick. Everyone knows it's you. The admin have said multiple times that they're well aware you're one fucking dude with actual autism and an armload of mental disorders flooding the site with your samefaggotry.

what?

FUCK OFF, YOU AUTISTIC RETARD. EVERYONE HATES YOU. KILL YOURSELF.

>going on b to tell everybody they have autism
you must make your mom proud. if u keep it up u might get extra tendies after school.

Everyone here despises you. You'd be embarassed by your obvious autism except you're TOO FUCKING AUTISTIC to realize it. You really should kill yourself.

fuck you

Hey Spidey!

>autistic screeching intensifies
ok kid

fuck off jewgro

Oh look! He's using multiple VPNs! You're clearly too smart for me. Or for the admin, WHO KNOW YOU'RE ONE FUCKING ASSHOLE AUTIST WHO SAMEFAGS THE SAME FUCKING THREADS ALL FUCKING DAY LONG.

1. No clothing allowed except...

2. ... the mandatory chastity belts with built in vibrators and sensors that can detect how close the inmate is to orgasm.

3. There will be a point system. Inmates will get a certain number of points for good behavior (sucking me off etc.) or lose points for bad behavior.

4. Inmates will be edged once in the morning and once in the evening. If they lose points through bad behavior the number of points they lose will translate to minutes of edging they have to endure.

5. Whenever they want, they can press a button on their chastity belts that will translate the points on their account into seconds of maximum vibration. This will empty their account. If they come, good for them, if not, they have just been edged and need to earn more points for their next try.

genius

I told you to FUCK OFF, autistic prick.

I fuck them all until they are pregnant
That's it

I told you to FUCK OFF.

Why build more prisons? We still haven't burned down the prisons we've already built yet!

youtube.com/watch?v=DTBAbRXLlTo

Yeah like there could be an airtight room for all the shit fetishes. Women covered in shit etc.

FUCK OFF you sad autistic cockgobbler.

Notice me spiderman senpai