Anyone can explain what the fuck is from this image? the history i mean. Dont say "too soon" stupid faggots

Anyone can explain what the fuck is from this image? the history i mean. Dont say "too soon" stupid faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her name is Mary-Ann Rialeb.

You're welcome.

Too soon, stupid faggot.

Too soon stupid faggot

going from what i remember

>a party
>drugs
>she takes something right before she gets into panties and gets in bed
>dude starts taking pics
>ods or something
>shes apparently dead in this pic

Moar

you're all newfags

a little respect would be nice

Too schloon fagot

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.
The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.
As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.
But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

wow wtf bro??? this just happened have some respect... WAY too soon

Its a meme , she isnt dead

Quad

Too soon stupid faggot

Thanks man! You are the unique person with brain in this thread.

Lol.

TOO SOON, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

so sad

wrong , she is not dead ..this was a bullshit meme to catch new fag same as the finger box bullshit , then then the stupid fuck ran with it because it made them feel special that they were in the know and "HURR HURR HURR stupid new fags for believing something we told them . when we were lying because they is new ..HURR HURR HURR..

she is still alive I am looking for her pics on my HD , also check "encyclopedia dramatica" use google or what ever...

and fuck all you stupid queers who still feel special because " hurr durr I know this meme.."

fucking kek

Too soon

>when massive newfags can't fucking understand that it's too soon

>Too
>Soon

Shes perfect.

No. That is pretty much the story. She was drugged a little too much and it killed her while the dirty apes took pics.
Too soon user, too soon
Check em

god do i fucking hate newfags like you

This.
It's a cringeworthy running joke for the most tragic amongst us to feel part of a group who 'get it'.
It's a circle-jerk for spastics, basically.

shes dead

You should have ended with "if you don't post in this thread" but I'll take that instead

when stupid fucks cant let something die that is 10 years old and not funny anymore.

Too soon

No you dick fuck, she actually did die, and your 9gag explanation is a bullshit fabrication.

She also died quite recently; hence the "too soon"

I would have to agree with you ..

yeah the cover up is going well.

This, too soon.

Literally this.

Too soon

Too early

she is not dead , you stupid fucking queer,

Too Recent

She is dead and it is a meme

>implying someone has to look like that to be dead
are you fucking retarded?

no you dumb mother fucking idiot she isn't dead... this has been proven time and time again ..go die in a fire...

Low IQ poster detected

It's not a newfag trap. The fact that you said that makes you a newfag. So you trapped yourself faggot.
Also
Check em

I've seen newfags
I've seen retards
I've seen faggots
But i dont think i've ever seen a retarded newfag faggot

Yes fuck cunt, people are only pronounced dead when they've suffered some extreme cranial damage

no you stupid fuck ...I just wanted you to understand the difference...
and no matter how long you try to say she is dead just so you can be in this spastic cock train just so you can feel special.. she is still not dead..

not sure if true story or not, the non-bra image seems to be shopped tho

too soon

well asshole have you looked in the mirror ? because you will see one there

>when stupid fucks cant let something die that is 10 years old and not funny anymore.
>10 years old
>not funny
How's it feel knowing your doctors are full retards, then?

what fucking difference dumbfuck?
your head doesnt need to be crushed for you to be dead.
say you take cyanide pills, you die, but surprise surprise, your head isnt fucking smashed

i see a chad when i look in the mirror

Lord oh fuckin mighty this thread again..

Too soon

here cock munchers

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl

Wow! you sure proved me wrong

Fine, I won't say "too soon."

So sad.

wow you are just stupid as fuck arn't you
okay ass eater here is the your sentence in context ,

anyone have the fourth pic with no bra?

fake and gay accept you're wrong faggot

also, heres the entire thing, your gay explanation is nowhere to be seen though?

my man

the "rare" 4th picture does not exist.

ya know you assholes
keep trying to prove this is real by taking your shit out of context ..
keep trying to prove this real because no matter what you all you little fucks think this shit funny becuz hurr dis is zo funay cuz of new fagz..

here is yours in context