>she doesnt and i ask her if she wants to go sometime
>she says sure
>at the movies she snuggles into me within the first half hour
>head back to her place for vidya which we discussed before
>we play until the sun comes up
>ask her if she wants to be my gf
>she says yes
>we play vidya all night everyday for weeks
>one night she tells me if i win this game she'll give me some extra special attention
>put on the sweatband and the gym shorts and fucking destroy her
>she starts to take her shirt off
>tell her that im a virgin and we should take things slow
>she says thats cute and that we should start off with less intimate things and work our way up when im ready
>that sounds good, but wait i think feet comes before boobs on the initimate scale
>what?
>well i have a foot fetish and you're taking off your shirt, dont you think feet come before boobs?
>she says uhm i guess and puts her shirt back on
>im about to get on one knee when she says she isnt comftorable with this
>tell her thats okay
>awkward silence
>she says the mood is kinda awkward and that we should try again from the beginning tommorow night
>sounds good to me
>head home
>wakeup to "this isnt gonna workout, me and you" text
>open up Sup Forums and scream in a nearly tear felt rage "i fucking hate you!"
>because of Sup Forums i didnt lose my virginity but i did lose a qt nerd gf that i will probably never get again
>vow to never go on Sup Forums again
>a couple hours later i get horny from not fapping last night
>open up Sup Forums
>click on feet thread
>fap
>cry

Haha Foot Fag only fetish i picked up from Sup Forums is Traps you should kill yourself already

serves you right for having a retarded fetish

You probably could have made it work if you had just waited longer. You can't force your weirdest fetish on people literally as soon as it gets a little intimate. She's not the last girl you'll ever date man, just don't do this shit next time. Try to get over the feet thing bc it's weird af but if you can't at least keep it to yourself until later in the relationship

Why would you ask her to do such a weird fetish so early on?

I also have a very small foot fetish (i like to look at them and touch them but i dont want to suck on them or have them stroke me) and it is super unconfortable with my current gf because for some reason she sees feet as something so personal and gross so she never shows them to me :(

your a cool guy

You can't blame us for this one, a man lives by his own actions and consequences, you did this to yourself

lmao kill yourself you irredeemable faggot

You autist. Should went with the flow.

>You like dicks
>He's the fag

Okay. Personally I hate feet myself. But I think liking a girl's body is better than liking some mental illness's dick.

how is it 4chins fault if you are a degenerate and have a foot fetish

Why in the world would you eat fast food? Being american isn't an excuse, you don't have to eat everything the Jews present to you on TV.

girl was a bitch, cant handle the most harmless fetish there is

She clearly wasnt for you, the sooner you understand this the quicker you can get back on your feet

She wasn't wearing no maw fuggin spirited away pin and you know it.

You aren't aloud to have fetishes before losing g your virginity. If you've never done it then its just a fantasy

Pretty sure you were baited holmes

So cheesy smell is better than cute feminine penis? Yeah right dumbfuck

/Thread

You poor goddamn autistic bastards.

This. Maybe one day you'll be able to feel the back of a woman's throat. Today is not that day though.

Forcing your fetish is more relationship-ending than taking things quick with vanilla sex. Don't blame Sup Forums. Blame yourself.

This. There are plenty of qt GFs out there. And if your story is true and not a fake faggot cry for attention, you can get another one that's just as nerdy and way kinkier.

Look, I'm not fit. My face isn't great, I'm just a painfully average fag.

But when I was out of state and going to gaming tournaments a couple of years ago I got to be FWB with this kinky nerd chick with a cute face and nice body. She was always horny as fuck and actually like feeling dicks with her feet.
Other than that she was pretty funny and cool to hang out with.

Probably would have been in a relationship with her if I didn't have to move south.

You just have to be confident in yourself really. I've been with the girl I'm currently dating for almost two years now, and there really isn't anything special about me.

You're right.
But I'm gonna fucking bite anyway because I'm a sucker for punishment.

Yes, assbutt. I like a girl's feet more than some mutant's penis. It's called not being a faggot.

>virgin
>browse 4chin
>have foot fetish
>blame others for his own incompetence

>be so retarded you can't fuck a girl that's literally undressing in front of you
>hur dur it's Sup Forums's fault