s/fur horse free edition

I like that one.

Same here its pretty good

>horse free
why

there is already a thread full of horse

Not everyone likes horse.
A doge is fine too.

God damn that's a beautiful pic. Just had to say something about it.

Where'd everypone go?

im still here, it's just a slow night

Hi

Hors puss is nic tho.

Greetings Mer Gears.

Weatherholt can do that again next bread.

That's what I'm waiting for, even though I think that differentiating between species is kind of stupid since all pussy is worth looking at, but that's just me.

i disagree big time, can't compare apples with pears

I kinda got a thing for anatomically correct and anything besides stuff with hooves looks weird to me.

i have the complete opposite, all i care about is a good-looking body. don't care much for anatomy or realism

Yes you can.
You just can't expect them to be the same.

I like anatomically correct since I go that way. Human vag on animals looks wrong.
But I also like nice fur covered humanoid style bodies.

Touché

I mean, sure, if it looks nice I save it. It's just that there's something about horse stuff, especially zebras, that I like more than say, felines or so. Scalies is also fine. Can't really put my finger on it. And that goes for anything anthro, even male. Even tho I strongly dislike human dick.

i never got the realistic horse stuff. it's just too much sloppy, doesn't look tight. but to each their own right?

>mfw

getting a noose is cheap, yeah???

Real horses are tight enough.
Not tight, like you have to force your way in, but when there isn't anything in the the sides touch. It's not just an open gaping tunnel.
I've had humans looser then a draft mare.
As for tight, it sounds good in theory, but when you have to live with it.. It's not that good. Too much work for not enough pleasure. It's easy to hurt the girl and even hurt your own cock.

Guess so. I mean, for me at least, it's more about finding as many ways to make the other party reach climax as possible, and not so much about getting off yourself. I'm more about pleasing than being pleased, and a lager area of effect helps with that I guess. Dunno.

so does nobody notice the gaping balls on the right
i keep seeing this pic posted in here...

Pussy to balls ration still makes it S, so I don't see a problem here. Plus, bonus boobies.

This is technically not a horse.

I love finding pieces of bone in my shitty frozen breakfast, ruining the appetite I didn't have because I haven't eaten a proper meal in 30 hours. I hate eating. Oh, and I'm down to 110lbs. Yay for anorexia.

how tall are you

5'2", but have a fairly large frame.

eat moar fucker

eww

you need to have something to eat though, being hungry does not have a positive impact on your mood

even just some juice or soda is better than nothing, calories are calories

Food sucks, and it's a chore. I don't like the vast majority of foods.

I always drink chocolate milk with my breakfast, so there's that. I just hate food.

yup I'm the same way

these meds have already started to increase my appetite though, maybe if I'm lucky all the weight I gain will go to my butt

I hope so, heh. Do squatz. Muscle fills out fat great.

do you like sushi

寿司 sushi すし です

Never had it, but probably not. My taste buds are fucked.

Okay, what the fuck is up with this new YT format? It's fucking atrocious, it's like my grandma on her laptop with everything zoomed in to 125% because she's blind.

>never had it

no wonder you're all fucked up

i noticed this too but thought it was because i visited youtube.jp

do you like steak?

I don't like fish, or most cultural foods. The only things I like are red meat and pasta basically.

I do, so long as it doesn't have fat. I love a rare filet mignon.

nigga we gotta get you some sushi. it's like steak+

Greetings Mer Dash.
You can have some of my weight. I have too much.

Eh, I have anxiety about trying new things, anything. I always fear the worst. I tried onions again a few weeks ago, and it almost made me throw up. I'm good on trying new foods right now.

Nice. Can I have some of your height, too?