Why does Youtube look like a shitty mobile site now

Why does Youtube look like a shitty mobile site now

god damn it, i thought it was just me. i was on youtube, playing a video, clicked on the home page to load something else and everything looked like shit. why tf do they keep changing everything

Because most internet users browse on mobile devices and I guess Google wants everything to look the same everywhere.
Anyway, you can just use the old design, although still with the new cancerous logo

How do you use the old design?

teach me master

I had the new design sometimes appear for over a month now btw. Maybe YouTube just tried it only in Europe or something

wtf is this

>implying it was ever a good website, mobile version or otherwise

nvm im just retarded. thanks man

Because just like Sup Forums 60% of people are mobile user and webdesigner have to fit that. It is cancerous, most webdevs will tell you, but it is the future. Sometimes I miss the usenet times.

I think desktop users are still the majority on Sup Forums

Nope, sadly not. Will search for proof.

Grey is tower, blue is small device like tablet and phone.

>tower
just say desktop or computer
>small device
just listing it as a phone is enough

are you not fluent in english or something?

>Sup Forums newfags
Okay, that makes sense.

I can talk in fluent english, but I work in IT. Computers by now can be tablets too. And tablets are also small devices that would fall under the computer category with screen width.
Don't hate the messenger, hate the creator. I only wanted to show that we have more mobile poster than "computer" poster.

Gook moot has pulled a lot of shit since he took over. I just hope he doesn't start catering to the mobile users over everyone else.

>Don't hate the messenger, hate the creator.
I do.
>I only wanted to show that we have more mobile poster than "computer" poster.
Many boards probably still have more desktop posters though, e.g. /wsg/ and /hr/.

At first I didn't know what everyone was talking about. I've been using youtube all day and it looked the same.

Got a sandwich and holy shit fucking kill me.

Is youtube going through that phase again it went through a couple years ago when the layout changed every other week

>Many boards probably still have more desktop posters though, e.g. /wsg/ and /hr/.
Add /sci/, Sup Forums, /gif/, etc. Sadly neither Sup Forums and Sup Forums would be in my list. Just look at the drop of quality the last 2 years.

>Just look at the drop of quality the last 2 years.
Not just two years, mate. My main board is Sup Forums, and that one is plagued by phonefag cancer as well. Good thing we have filters.