Ask me anything, sissy boy who's gf left him for being a fag and is trying to stop but is relapsing hard...

Ask me anything, sissy boy who's gf left him for being a fag and is trying to stop but is relapsing hard. I've been going out at night in public. Can dump pics of myself and my sexy ex who was cucking me. She was so right about me.

Amy Schumer?

Come over and suck my dick and let me paint your face with my cum

how did it all start?

Why did you do it?

what do your family/friends think of you?

Damn

Are you talking about my sissyness or her finding out/cucking me?

My parents obviously know and never bring it up even if something happens
My ex told a ton of our friends everything and they all stopped talking to me including 2 of my co workers that she told. None of them are friends with me anymore and I barely talk to my old friends.

drop the kik

Why would she leave you? She should stay with you so you'll be her little bitch while she also gets fucked by real men.

My kik is elvish_boy. I don't have my ex's.

I was her bitch she she was doing that for almost a year I just didn't know about it and she hid it from me. She said when I found out it wasn't fun anymore and left me

This is my ex

That's too bad. You should find someone who is into you knowing and not being able to do anything about it.

Post more pics

If she's could see me now omg... I'm promised her I quit and the everything out trying to win her back.

She fucked so many randoms and friends of mine, I was sharing her pussy with dozens of other dicks cumming in her

Where from?

She still let you fuck her?

Do you want to stop this behavior of being a sissy boi

MT

Nooo she knows I'm a massive faggot and doesn't talk to me

I mean, she let you fuck her even though she was out getting fucked by randos and friends?

Have you ever been with guys? What did you do? Did you like it?

OP, I'm in MT too. Post more.
Also I think I've seen you on the great falls craigslist?

I mean, barely. She still had to fuck me sometimes or it would've been to obvious. A couple times a week we had sex.

Oh my god, oh my god!
You know about those? Yeah you've def seen me posting then that's me. So do you know her? It's Chelsea from 2js and I worked there too.

Found these on her phone

i cant. ive even come out to mom and she helps bind my genitals up and does my makeup

Can't tell if for real or not.

Same t-shirt lol

That was not me

i was asking about the sisyness but greentexts from either side would probably be entertaining nevertheless.

MT user here, post more pics OP.

I know

Started when I was super young. Always have been. I did it bc I thought I should look feminine. They think I'm gay im sure.

I think you look cute in this picture.

if you wanted to stop maybe you should have a chat with a therapist.

anyway have any stories to tell?

Of who?

?

both!

Yeah a bunch. I have one about her getting a ride home from belt one night from a man, going over to her place and finding new lingerie she never wore for me, being on a trip to fairmont together and finding dick pics in a chat on her phone, her fucking a black guy and then coming to my bed right after, her getting really wasted one time and saying a bunch of mean things to mean she didnt know she was saying, her coming over and seeing my dildo without me knowing... which one do you want to hear

tell the dildo story!

Where do u live

1st one please

I live in Missoula

Are you one of those Legwalkers?

how many guys you fucked? And can i post you on reddit traps?

Did you used to post on a fire emblem reddit OP? I feel like once I stalked your username to there, but it could have been some other degenerate idk.

Dildo story first. So it was after she left me and I still was doing my sissy thing it was like right after she dumped me and i was smoking weed and drinking and stuff and just in my room. I got up from my bed and like went and just looked out my window for a few minutes, and she drove by! I couldnt believe it, she saw me see her and pulled in to stop. I was really happy. So i let her in and she came in my room and i sat on my bed and she thew herself down in my desk chair. She told me she was just driving around and wasnt going to stop but saw me see her and was like fuck I have to. She had been drinking and was just asking me how ive handled it etc...After a while I noticed her looking to her right at my bookshelf and I thought she was just staring at it thinking. She had this smirk and laugh on her face the whole time after that. I begged her to stay and sleep but she said she had to get home and that she was out of here. After she left I went back in my room and sat down. I looked over and realized my 7 inch dildo was standing straight up on the floor next to my bookshelf, clearly visible from where she was sitting but not from my bed.

No please don't.

That's awesome Ex is from Clinton and went to hellgate

you looking for a master to own your little sissy ass

More ass pics and put a sharpie in your ass

So she said she was going to the belt bar one night about 25 miles away with her friend and I had to work, i work until around 2am. It was supposed to be for one drink but she was there for 6 hours and stopped texting me entirely at one point. I finally heard from her the next day. She told me it got really late and she was too drunk to drive and her phone died 2 hours before they left. She said a guy was going back to town and offered to give her a ride and it was by herself without her friend bc she lived in belt. She told me nothing happened and she just thanked him and give him a quick kiss for giving her a ride. Its a half an hour drive and she was blackout drunk. I think she probably sucked his dick the whole drive home and then let him cum in her pussy in our bed. He probably spent the night.

im down for ladyboys .however; why keep your balls. if you remove them you will lose all testosterone and that will increase you estrogen there for making you pretty like a girl

keep posting OP

A+ op, share more.
Also I take it you're not entirely a degenerate homosexual if you had this girlfriend, and these nude photos of her.
Whats the deal?
Are you trying to find a girl that is cool with you being a degenerate, or will you never tell her?
Are you looking for a guy instead? Another cd?

have you been fucked by a guy before? if so, greentext please

tbh you have a prettier face than her. she looks like a fucking 50 year old

I always wanted to fuck the black guy she fucked, I knew who he was and talked to him but he was never down to meet up. He told me about everything she left out.

I'd love to hold onto those hips

Have any of you wearing panties or anything you stole from her or that belonged to her while you guys were dating?

Oh yeah! I used to wear her panties all the time and she knew she asked me but I always actors supried and denied it but she knew. This bra and thong are hers. And also after she left me I used to sneak back into her place with a key and sniff her panties and see all the new ones she was buying for all the guys she was fucking. But when we were dating I always dressed up in her stuff

Id love to see more of her stuff on you : )
Skirts, dresses, panties, what ever!
Kind of a fetish of mine!

what do you think would happen if she caught you in her house, after you had broken up?

She would have flipped out, would've said I'm the post pathetic pervert ever. And that she was disgusted and changing all her locks. Probably call me a faggot and that her lingerie and garter belts were for real men and to get the fuck out. If she'd had her new bf with her she would've told him to kick my asc while I was dressed in her lingerie sniffling her dirty thongs