Why are African Black people so based, but American black people are so shit-tier?

Why are African Black people so based, but American black people are so shit-tier?

I'm not even being racist. All the black people I know here are immigrants from African countries, they are doctors and other distinguished professions, and educated and very polite and respectable. Same thing with African immigrants in other countries, like Obama is the son of a Kenyan immigrant and he's very classy and well-conducted.

Then you have African-Americans, the ones descended from slaves, and they're rude as fuck, speak terrible English on purpose, pride themselves on being gangsters or drug addicts, make "music" filled with profanity and degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnsley
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you only meet rich people from Africa, the dumb and poor usually stay it Africa because they can't afford to travel

To gain a visa for a first world country from the third world, you have to be highly educated and very lucky.
Blacks in America have no such restricted.

Black musicians are the foundation of American and therefore Western music. If white people didn't want to hear blacks make degenerate music it'd hardly appear on the charts. Don't get your impression of the average (non-poor hood-rased) black American from some fucking pickaninny who makes a million dollars a year to be a modern day minstrel character.

You've sort of got a point about the English but most of us can speak perfectly neutral English too. Only an uneducated minority talk that way all the time.

because the Africans you meet are the best and brightest of them, go to Africa and you'll change your mind

*non poor, hood raised

The Sup Forums rhetoric stings because a lot of it is true, but I judge others as they should judge me, as an individual

Best people you'll ever meet are the weirdos of every racial, religious or political group

Current states of black America is the direct result of american politicians at all levels of the government sabotaging any progress black people have tried to make in this country, and white Americans just stood by and let it happen and/or (frequently) protested and participated in the destruction. A lot of them are still doing the same thing, just standing by watching black people get screwed over or going out and antagonizing anyone, white, black, brown,or yellow that cares about black/minorities rights.

If anyone has a problem with the conditions of black Americans, or poor Americans of any color go out and vote and support shit that helps improve their fucked up ass neighborhoods and education system. Vote for proper healthcare, vote for a justice system that rehabilitates instead of punish. Vote for new politicians, judges, and police chiefs that don't practice racism and classicism.

Black people were constantly shit on in this country. Local government, the banking system, the federal government all the way up to the goddamn president's office actively ruined the black population denying them support and by pumping drugs and guns into black neighborhood, that shit absolutely destroyed black Americans. White Americans have literally done everything within their power to ruin black people and to this day will still protest and block any progress they try to make to improve the fucked up portions of their community. Then they expect black Americans to just suddenly jump up and find jobs and become college graduates and redevelop their neighborhoods, and oust the criminals. It' a long recovery process. Black resumes and job offers or still trashed or rescinded. If they'd let black people actually have a chance at improving their lives they will.

>pumping drugs and guns into black neighborhood
proofs?

>the ones descended from slaves
that' your answer mostly

"brain drain" vs an entire community, which have been systemically shat on for generations

There are countless articles, research, documentaries, court cases, talking about it. Just google CIA crack cocaine.

Here's a famous quote from President Nixon's aide about criminalizing blacks and drugs.

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."

It's a rabbit hole of fucked up shit the government has done to black people here.

>it's always other fault
grow up faggot

American blacks were not even allowed to read or learn for 300-400 years no wonder they are fucked

The harsh reality of it is if you deny god knows how many generations education but promote hard physical labour you get what you've currently got. High test low IQ sportsmen and hoodlums who don't make it in sport.

bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy all sociology bull shit aside.

There is less of astark difference between British Blacks and British Whites (however there is still a difference which can sort of be explained with economics and lack of opportunities in the past 30 years)

The "Black problem" in the UK will cease to exist in 20 years, however the Muslim issue we have is our biggest issue.

Oh and Africans who are not muslim are based in the UK. Look at our NHS and social care system which is propped up by poo-in-loos, blacks and the odd white Brit (usually in a managerial role).

African Blacks assimilate while American Blacks still hold a grudge.

The whole goddamned history of the Unite States proves otherwise. Your attitude is the reason that their will always these shitty debates about race, because people refuse to help each other.

>The "Black problem" in the UK will cease to exist in 20 years
No it won't retard, if anything it will get worse

Explain how?
Let me rephrase then for the simple
The non horn of Africa/north Africa black problem will cease to exist

The Caribbeans are race mixing and watering themselves down and the sub-Saharan Africans are not a problem (atleast anywhere but the ghetto in London or Birmingham)

Do you not read the news? In London blacks murder each other all the time. That's a taste of what's to come for any part of the country with a wog population. Not to mention they embrace thug culture, look at how big grime is now

Because the only African blacks you see, except refugees, have immigrated, which means they are more likely to have the education and means to find jobs in other countries.

Not 70 years ago African Americans were outright prevented from attending certain schools and universities, while the public education facilities they had were underfunded compared to white schools. Of course, things have changed, and there are a lot of educated and wealthy African Americans, but to lump them with the poverty stricken members of their race, and compare them to African Immigrants, who did not have to face the challenges they faced, or were maybe even privileged elites back in their home countries, is foolish.

That's not to say that ALL African Immigrants are amazing, but you're comparing mostly the best of one group with the whole of another.

Have a genderbent Madara.

kek you're retarded mate

It's literally 80% north african and somali blacks (muslim refugees) also London...step outside of London or infact any shit area in London

Grime is not thug culture jheez how detached from reality are you? At my uni 90% of the grime fans are middle class white kids

Grime was never anything like American hip hop flipping heck.

Barnsley resident detected

>inlondonblacksmurdereachotherallthetime

so what is the problem
the black population in the UK is in decline
do not confuse Somalian scum with your typical black

>n-nah it's just somalis brah, w-we didn't do nuffin

Yeah who cares if it's in London? It doesn't affect my white suburb so why should I care? Dude grime lmao, stop killing the mandem senpai innit bruv!
Fuck off back to Nigeria, inbred nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnsley

2nd worlder detected
maggie ruined the north mate not niggers

/thread

ACTAVIS

>Just google CIA crack cocaine
Ok, I did read up on it. Interesting, controversial issue.
But even if you don't subscribe to the findings of government investigations (which basically state that okay, it may have happened happened but on an insignificant level), it's not quite as described by you. In the words of the guy who uncovered it:
>“It’s not a situation where the government or the CIA sat down and said, 'Okay, let’s invent crack, let’s sell it in black neighborhoods, let’s decimate black America,’” Webb says. “It was a situation where, 'We need money for a covert operation, the quickest way to raise it is sell cocaine, you guys go sell it somewhere, we don’t want to know anything about it.'"

As for Nixon, he was a fucking asshole so I wouldn't put it past him to resort to such methods. But I'm not exactly sympathetic to the Black Power movement of the time either; feel like that was a misguided approach as well.

>Why are African Black people so based
perhaps they were in the 80s and 90s

As Americanism percolates throughout every country our blacks are becoming more #WOKE.

Different races will hate eachother as much as Americans do within five years.

Because their culture is cancerous
also pic related is a huge fucking problem
If your parents split up then you should just kill yourself

>Same thing with African immigrants in other countries

We get a lot of South African and Zimbabwean blacks who are actually well educated and driven

Because American culture is toxic and creates retards of all races

Not only are white British actors taking American jobs, black British actors are now too. Americans are too dumb to realise they're British because they're just that good at acting and putting on their accents lmao.

because you meet the 0.01% good and rich enough to leave their country legally

here in this shithole i live with the real niggers of africa, let me tell you they are not any better than americanized niggers in fact i'd say they are worse

i know i know you will keep saying your bullshit that i heard a thousand times but really you're just ignorant that's all

Fucking based, not like those ameriblacks.