24/7 Flat Earth LIVE! 100% Proof NASA Lies & Earth is Not a Globe Not Flat Earth Society

24/7 Flat Earth LIVE! 100% Proof NASA Lies & Earth is Not a Globe Not Flat Earth Society

/watch?v=cT_k6aPoq4w
/watch?v=cT_k6aPoq4w
/watch?v=cT_k6aPoq4w
/watch?v=cT_k6aPoq4w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cT_k6aPoq4w
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
streamlabs.com/oddreality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHAT RULES: 1.) Be Respectful 2.) No Spamming 3.) No Trolling 4.) Globe earthers are welcome here. (IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN UNFAIRLY BANNED EMAIL [email protected])

If you believe in the ball earth, watch ODD's mainstream media interview which at the end of it he recommends some really good books. Educate yourselves

Do you believe we live under a dome? Or do you believe the wall keeps going with other unknown land?

they believe some fun things, or at least act like they do.
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

Yep, earth is flat because the Bible says it. Please drink some bleach.

If you believe that you live on a spinning globe, think again. The spinning globe #earth paradigm is a 500 years and running #conspiracy perpetrated by the Jesuits, the Vatican, Zionist Jews and the Freemasons. There is no observable curvature on this earth and motion has never once been detected.

Answer the fucking question OP

You guys are fucking stupid.

The Earth is flat because my table looks round even though it's flat.

Checkmate, globers.

Think critically, logically and do YOUR OWN research before blindly believing that you live on a spinning, pear shaped oblate spheroid darting through infinite #space at ridiculous speeds that have never been proven. Research Flat Earth.

I think you're not understanding my simple question. Do we live under a dome or does the ice wall keep going with other lands beyond it?

the media is lying to you
reseach cylinder earth

Once you understand the consequences of living on a #flatearth, you'll start to see why this information is so important. Note: We are not the #FlatEarthSociety. They are controlled oppostion to keep people away from flat earth truth. This is a 24/7 #Livestream with some of the best flat #earth videos and documentaries on the internet. Unlike the #Space & Universe (official) channel with their phoney ISS live feed of #earth from #space, this livestream is jampacked full of facts that provide flat earth proof. The #flatearth is not a theory and it has not been debunked.

#FlatEarth Proof: The Bible repeatedly describes the #Earth as Immovable (Stationary), Geocentric, and Enclosed in a solid dome structure called the #firmament All images of the #Earth from #space are admitted to be computer generated We're able too see objects such as land, buildings, and boats that are supposed to be behind the curve

I've seen practically every video there is to see out there and listened to me any talks about it. Stop being so defensive and answer my simple question. Wtf is wrong with you.
Dome_yes or No?
Is that simple enough for you to understand?

that guy is nosiating.

No real pics of #Earth from #Space
No actual photos of Satellites in #Space Sun dogs and Sun Hot spots Antarctic Treaty Admiral Byrd said that there is more land The Michelson–Morley experiment proved the #Earth is stationary Rockets never go straight up Bedford Level Experiment Our own senses tell us that the #earthisflat and stationary The Sun & Moon appear as the same size No one has ever circumnavigated the #earth from north to south

Monk...So is there's a dome over us or not?

Just answer the fucking question you fucking avocado.

I always want to ak people how they think gravity works on a flat earth.

>Water is always level and it makes up 71% of our #earth

earth doesnt move or spin its stationary

>#Earth
what an asshole

Thank god the sun is pushed away by the moon.

the earth pizza has rocketboots. duh...

The heliocentric model was created by Freemasonic Occultists

use ur own brain

All images of the #Earth from #space are admitted to be computer generated

No actual photos of Satellites in #Space

No observable proof of evolution

Answer
the
question.

At least someone understand a simple question. Wtf is so hard to understand about what I'm asking right?

Support the stream: streamlabs.com/oddreality SUPPORT this Flat Earth Livestream if you choose ••••• paypal.me/FlatEarth247

>highlevel troll
not bad you lonely retard

The media is lying to you too
research triangle earth

Then why and how we have low and high tide?

Empirical Evidence supports the fixed Flat Earth.

The Bible repeatedly describes the #Earth as Immovable (Stationary), Geocentric, and Enclosed in a solid dome structure called the #firmament

Get educated kid

We cannot leave the earth...

>Avatarpeople can be banned on Sup Forums
>Using this awesome hashtag shit isn't avatarfagging

So they sailed off the edge?

dont feed the troll, kids

Ahhh finally. You were able to diciffer my extremely difficult question.
And by the way I'm a flat earth believer myself.
Go duck yourself. Get off your high horse you're not the only one awake here buddy.

That would be a bot that you are talking to. It is just responding to everyone that posts witg it's stupid hashtags.

>Yo mods ban this bot faggot that made this thread

And by duck I mean Fuck

I so want to report you for avatarfagging. Not your believes make me angry but your undermining of the ideology of Sup Forums. Maybe you want reddit?

>flath earth
everyone knows earth is triangle you fuckin retards

Where in the bible does it say the earth is flat?

BAN. OP IS A BOT

the truth movement

No idiot, it's octagon earth and king connor mcgregor is the secret boss of the freemasons

you've been misinformed as well
research hexagon earth

Im not a bot.. get educated son... look at the face of TRUTH... we need real answers...

we have been lied to

#geteducaterd

Shut up and get b8 bot.

There can't actually be morons that believe the earth is flat I refuse to believe it

He's watching Koyaanisqatsi.
Not bad.

Glad to hear you're one of us humans.
What is the firmament made of

and by fuck I mean procreate

I know right? Mental illness maybe.

It's all based around the idea that there are people in positions of power that want to stay there and keep some sort of influence? over people. Don't know what they're scared of exactly.

>Im not a bot
prove it.

I am watching dostojevski, he liked the flat hollow earth theorie.

Geography major and employee at aerial surveying company. We use ortho-recrification techniques based on a spherical planet to make flat image data match up to the actual planet. Photogrammetrically accurate imagery.

mfw people actually believe this flat earth shit because they don't known know better.

Wait so this guy is an anarchist...is THAT what all this flat earth bullshit is about??

Some endgame about bringing down the gov?

You should check out this stream, it's shockingly retarded

Waiting OP....

Hey I'm inrerested in your ideology, but i'm living close to the sea and i have a hard time explaining the ships that disappear at the horizon. While i'd expect them to drop down suddenly it looks like they slowly sink into the sea.... almost like the sea was concav and the curvature waa blocking my sight. How does this happen?

NIGGA DO YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT?

It's made of donkeypenis.

I've never been able to et a motivational reason behind this theory from anyone who supports it. Why does it matter? real conspiracies are based around a benefit to the ones who try and cover up. Mostly a financial benifit.

Penis, the world is not flat

Take out a telescope or camera and zoom in on the disappearing ship. Like magic the ship will come back to view. Depending on the power of your zoom. You're wellcome

Penis, the world is really not flat

How does the sun set and rise in a flat Earth? Why wouldn't everyone have the same day night cycle?

But your mama is.

Nigger

Architects, Excavators, and Railroad Engineers don't account for the curve

Air planes fly level and don't account for the curve

No real pics of #Earth from #Space

Flight paths make much more sense on a Flat #Earth

GoPro lenses used to fake the curve of #Earth

Go learn the truth... child...9/11...

No, my Moma weighs more than poppa, around 400 pounds. She is round as the moon and can scooter whenever she wants.

telescope, it rides up and down on a telescope.

I thought about that already and used one of the telescopes mounted at the beach. I wasn't able to relocate dropped down ships and other ships just behaved the same through the telescope. How strong does the telescope have to be that i can see past the horizon?

pix plox

Snipers do. I wish one would take you out right about now.

Try harder fagget

ITT: Scientific illiteracy.

I had bought a gopro for 200 and a wather balloon for 4k and we started it this summer. Guess what happened.

Fucking flat earth fags. You reject all evidence and start following whatever the person next to you says. The normiest of ideologies.

>Join chat
>post this
>???
>profit

>join chat
>post this as well

Planes do account for the curve fuck head xD my brother is a flight dispatcher and says that's a huge part of it XD where are you getting you're information? Some bunk article on the internet XD FUUUCK GET WOKE ANS ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING YOU FUCKING SHEEP XD

A telescope will see only so far, depending on the model.
If you too out atmosphere out of the equation say the clearest day possible with a telescope as powerful as the ones they use at NASA you could see all the way to the edge of the flat earth. And it's not an edge per say. It's surrounded by an ice wall

>Architects, Excavators, and Railroad Engineers don't account for the curve

Why exactly would they? It's not like the earth is that small, is it?

>Air planes fly level and don't account for the curve
Why would they? Gravity holds them back from flying straight to space.
I cant even understand you last 3 points.
If it's true what you're saying, why dont you attache a camera that you approve to a weatherballoon and prove flat earth?

you cant feel any motion of the earth because the earth has constant velocity, just like in a train you just feel the train gaining speed and slowing down, on stable speed you can walk along the floor without feeling the g-forces

okay, sorry.. can't fool you I guess.

.. it is suspended from a giant fucking crane.

>2017
>thinks bible is a reliable proof
topkek

Oh my fucking god this stream is hilarious.

How can people even believe this kek
Thanks OP

damn das hawt

>thinks bible is a reliable proof
it is, because it says so in the Bible.

RÆKT FEGGURTH

Yeah because the Bible is empirical evidence

>>Air planes fly level and don't account for the curve
>Why would they? Gravity holds them back from flying straight to space.
>I cant even understand you last 3 points.
>If it's true what you're saying, why dont you attache a camera that you approve to a weatherballoon and prove flat earth?

Never bite bait. Planes use earths curvature and rotation.