How did a mediocre striker score more goals than Ronaldo(Brazilian) in the WCs?

How did a mediocre striker score more goals than Ronaldo(Brazilian) in the WCs?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

You go to reddit faggot. I've never been in Reddit myself. Suck my big black dick

He wasn't injured, fat or a spastic

>We have REAL intellectual discussion

Checked and Keked

>le cog in the german machine man

>le scoring goals is bad meme

t. Tyronne Maradona

Fresh off the baot, from riddet, kid? heh I rebeemmr when I was jsut like you. Bneraadid. Lmeme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyebr scantuary: never make joeks like taht. You got no reutpotain here, you got no name, you got jkicahst hree. It's siravvul of the fittset and you ain't gnona srvvuie long on Sup Forums by saying sputid jeoks that yuor llttie huobgx cnincukutsg rdedit frnieds wloud uaobpt. Nnoe of that here. You don't upbaot. You don't dboowant. This ain't redidt, kid. Tihs is Sup Forums. We hvae RAEL ienulcaltetl dosiisuscn, sointemhg I don't tinhk you're all that fiaamlir with. You don't lkie it, you can hit the brkics on over to igumr, you dlaiy show wniachtg son of a bctih. I hpoe you don't tho. I hope you stay here and leran our wyas. Tnighs are dnfreeift hree, uknlie any oehtr plcae taht the lhigt of ietnrent pop cuulrte recehas. You can be anynthig here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... tihs pclae has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can hnadle it.

Hows it goin?

The names, Foster...

Im a Demon, Sent from the wastlands of the Glowing Sea, where we were cast out, and through disaster and devostation, we lost our innocense. It is in that moment, that feeling, the feeling of powerlessness. It is in that feeling where good men, turn cruel. I on the other hand, know this feeling, and will do everything in my power, to make sure no man must bere that feeling, alone.
So step up, if you want to get burn't
"This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow, to high five you yesterday my friend. Peace" - The Tart Toater
Now Fuck off
...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

given that OP is Argentinian I'm surprised nobody has posted THAT pasta yet

I feel no need to post such nonsense because it is contained within me. You my friend have a weak art of memes. For I am a master of my memes. One, with my zen.

>2017
>Not being in control of your memes
>Letting your memes overpower you

¿Qué carajo acabas de mierda dices de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas sobre Al-Qaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo limpiaré usted a la mierda con la precisión de la talla de la que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, recuerda mis palabras malditas. ¿Crees que puedes salir a decir que una mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento para prepararse mejor para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con lo poco patético que llamas tu vida. Estás muerto, hijo. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es justo con mis propias manos. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar el culo miserables de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si sólo te podías saber qué castigo impío su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su maldita lengua. Pero no podía, no lo hiciste, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás muerto, chico.

Playing one more world cup and five more games surely helps.

This is Autism: The thread

not a mentally weak panic attack fatso

Sorry to be bothering you but could you do without the profanities? This is a family-friendly board. Every Monday evening me, my grandmother and my little brother browse this board and whatnot. It's very awkward to encounter these bad words while sitting with my family.

Wer auch immer das war, traut euch kommt zu mir Altschauerberg 8 in 91448 Emskirchen. Traut euch kommt zu mir und legt euch mit mir an, ich prügel die scheiße aus euch raus. Wenn jemand meint er kann meine Familie beleidigen oder irgendwie meint jemanden zu fertig zu machen ja der nichts mit dieser scheiße zu tun hat, dann soll er herkommen. Ich schlag schmeiß ihm so die Prügel raus, dass er nie wieder aufsteht. Ich hab keine Angst vor euch kleinen Pissern. Und wenn jemand meint, ernsthaft meint, dass ich nichts kann nur weil ich dick bin und weil und weil ich vielleicht der Kaschperle bin für euch. Ich sach euch was. Meddler sind wesentlich schdärger als billiche kleine Kaggnazis. Traut euch kommt zu mir und macht mich fertig, wenn ihr meint, aber lasst andere Leute da raus: DAS IST GENAU DIE SCHEIßE AUF DIE ICH KEINEN BOCK HAB !!! Und wenn einer meint, meine Schwester anzugreifen oder meine Familie oder Freunde oder generell irgendjemand und ich bin in der Nähe. Ich prügel die scheiße so aus ihm raus dass er nie wieder aufsteht. Und ich schwör euch, ihr habt keine Chance, traut euch kommt zu mir

quick rundown