Was it autism?

was it autism?

didnt he flat out say so?

Uhm yeah, pretty clear that it was. Guy has autism.

Nope, it was aspergers.

confirmed. asparagus.

more like 1%ism, amirite?

He has yellow fever and played metal in his own office, you can't really ask for more blatant evidence

Is it said in the movie or did I read it somewhere else, that after his son was diagnosed with aspergers, he was convinced he had it.

yes, wikipedia.

he used his autism to make billions while you sit here shitposting

Irl he had aspergers or something, propelled by being a reject through his life. We all knew that one anti social metal head who probably had it (it was me in my case lol).

I just gotta say what an excellent job Bale did in this role. I knew he was a great actor but this was kind of a different role for him and he got it down to a T. Really reminded me of all the anti social metal heads who grew up poor and became something.

On that note it was overall a great movie, very well acted with a great cast who were put into roles that were not the ordinary for them. Especially Steve Carrell and Bale. Looking forward to seeing more based Dandy Mott (idk the actors name)

It was hackism.

Christian Bale is a bad actor who's flaws managed to work to his advantage in 1 or 2 films. In everything else he is bad.

(You)

>le master actor

>Michael Burry is focusing all of his trading on one commodity: Water.

Die aspie

This..pretty disturbing.

Guess since you got dubs in a Bale thread I'll go kill myself.

I don't remember if it was in the movie, but the guy he was based on found out he was autistic after his son was diagnosed.

decent bait.

You should read up on T. Boone Pickens. Texas oil man that's spent the last decade buying up the land on the largest aquifers in the US, and the way water rights work, he is in a position to "own" most of the groundwater in the country. Jokes on him though because we're poisoning the shit out of it.

Peak oil isn't going to mean shit when fresh water becomes the determining economic coin.

Peak oil is a meme, I know it's also a meme to disregard theories by calling them memes but this one is just full retard.

>am i gonna rip your lights down? THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WALKING RIGHT THROUGH

hmmmm.. maybe

I probably should have put it in ironic quotes. I mean the boogeyman of peak oil. The concept and fear of it.